YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby WildWEEGEE » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:27 am

I'm using paint.net.

I start to dread the part where I resize a sprite.

I realize all I had to do was select nearest neighbour.

y u do dis 2 meh?
I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
Looking back at every one of my posts, I cringe, hard, very hard.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:25 am

Artemis008 wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:Now, I was playing fire emblem, I sent two units to attack 2 enemies. With 80-90% hit chance BOTH manage to miss one attack, which leaves both enemies alive. Then their turn begins. Guess what? Both enemies hit with about 60% chance, and this results in one of my units being killed. Because of this, now I had to reset the chapter because I have some sort of policy to always reset if someone dies, since death is permanent in fire emblem. The most frustrating thing is that it was going really well, and I would have probably won if it weren't for the RNG being a massive asshole to me.

In conclusion, the RNG is pure evil, and there is nothing that will make me change my mind about this.
You think that's bad? When I first played Holy Wars, I had killed everyone on the map. I expected the chapter to end right then and there, like the newer games. The chapter didn't end, and I was thoroughly confused. There was a broken bridge on the left side of the map, I thought it might have something to do with that bridge so I sent all of my troops there to try and figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do. A minute or two later and I realized I was supposed to capture the enemy castle, so I sent the head honcho (Sigurd) over there to get it. This is where shit goes down hill...

I capture the castle, and from the left side of the screen 50 more fucking enemies enter the map, fix the bridge miraculously and MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF MY UNITS IN ONE FUCKING TURN. All because of ONE silly mistake.
This is just a downright evil thing for the developers to do.

The Dwarven Digger
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby The Dwarven Digger » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:39 pm

The fact that for some unknown reason my USB drive I keep my levels on decided to corrupt itself. All my levels have vanished, but LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE DRIVE is intact. WHY U DO DIS TO ME???
Due to a problem with my laptop, all my projects and levels have been lost. But fear not, for new ones will be arriving! (and hopefully completed)
Spoiler: show
rockythechao wrote:Image

SinHeartless
Spiny
Spiny

Postby SinHeartless » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:31 pm

What pisses me off are the modern people and their bubbles.

ALL OF IT. They are indifferent, mindless & quick to discriminate and pretend. They ignore people who need help and idolize those who have become famous because of either luck, talent or heritage instead of striving to improve their life. They mock those who strive for a different way to happiness while gathering in groups to seek acceptance.

Me and many other people whom they have deemed unfitting to their society of bubbles have suffered because of being in the minority, not wanting to ride the bandwagon, for having autism or other "disabilities" or all of these. I could have chosen to end my life out of desperation and despair, take the easy way out... but I'd rather strive to change the society and get what I deserve... a place in the society, purpose, and a community of people whom I helped to save from the gaping hole of misery to a life they can call their own. And if it requires me to turn into a cynical and emotionless being or throw away my dignity, so be it.

YET I STILL LIVE AND EXIST. All the way from flesh and bone to the fedora. Game Design Engineer student, enlightened by philosophy and 300 % artistically insane. From the verge of suicide to the path towards the satisfying life, all by myself.
Behold the man who has embraced freedom from needless bonds.
I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF YOUR SINS.

Yes, it is me. The last person who would bring himself into modern communities.
The many faces of modern degeneracy like elitism, indifference and delusions of heroism
and superiority has made take the path with the least "human" variables to deal with.

In addition to antagonizing the internet, I do some... slightly creative stuff.
I really don't trust anyone around here too much, though. That, and the 2.0 community resenting the 1.4.4
community fills me with disgust.
Once things get nasty, I might have to sever my connections with this forum.
You should too. Just a friendly hint you can take with a grain of salt if you want.

Now with 300% more insanity. I will break your delusions of heroism and superiority to tiny pieces.

Knux
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Knux » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:36 am

SinHeartless wrote:What pisses me off are the modern people and their bubbles.

ALL OF IT. They are indifferent, mindless & quick to discriminate and pretend. They ignore people who need help and idolize those who have become famous because of either luck, talent or heritage instead of striving to improve their life. They mock those who strive for a different way to happiness while gathering in groups to seek acceptance.

Me and many other people whom they have deemed unfitting to their society of bubbles have suffered because of being in the minority, not wanting to ride the bandwagon, for having autism or other "disabilities" or all of these. I could have chosen to end my life out of desperation and despair, take the easy way out... but I'd rather strive to change the society and get what I deserve... a place in the society, purpose, and a community of people whom I helped to save from the gaping hole of misery to a life they can call their own. And if it requires me to turn into a cynical and emotionless being or throw away my dignity, so be it.

YET I STILL LIVE AND EXIST. All the way from flesh and bone to the fedora. Game Design Engineer student, enlightened by philosophy and 300 % artistically insane. From the verge of suicide to the path towards the satisfying life, all by myself.
you really are the smartest man in the smbx community i tip my hat to you my fellow man

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby WildWEEGEE » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:51 am

The Dwarven Digger wrote:The fact that for some unknown reason my USB drive I keep my levels on decided to corrupt itself. All my levels have vanished, but LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE DRIVE is intact. WHY U DO DIS TO ME???
You should post that on FMylife.com

jk
I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
ImageImage

HackPlayer7
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby HackPlayer7 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 pm

WildWEEGEE wrote:I'm using paint.net.

y u do dis 2 meh?
WHAT? I've been needing that feature all my SMBX life!
How do you use it?
Some project I'm working onto.

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby WildWEEGEE » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:19 pm

HackPlayer7 wrote:
WildWEEGEE wrote:I'm using paint.net.

y u do dis 2 meh?
WHAT? I've been needing that feature all my SMBX life!
How do you use it?
Image>Resize>Resampling>Nearest Neighbor
ImageImage

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:09 am

I freaking find the crappy children and tween cartoons that TV companies are putting up for this generation of kids something that's pissing me off.

No joke, they're horrible & crap af! Heck, back when I was a kid in the 90's & tween in the early 2K decade, we have quality cartoons and decent anime airing on TV.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:33 am

Knux wrote: you really are the smartest man in the smbx community i tip my hat to you my fellow man
a ordinary and conventional hat won't do justice my fellow intellectual. please go get your fedora.
im bored

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: they/them/don't refer to me

Postby Aristo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:00 am

SinHeartless wrote:all that
So how's your head?
Of course you need to believe in things that aren't real. How else can they become?

SinHeartless
Spiny
Spiny

Postby SinHeartless » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:04 pm

What, you think I'm insane?

I know the modern people would merely laugh off my ideals and cast me aside like a carbage for being disabled or born with a neurologic change.
In the modern culture, there would be no future for an autist other than an anti-social life or being labeled and thrown away to social health care. Same for the minorities.

So I made you hate me, despise me. I provided you with something you will hate. A "villain" to your story.
Pretentious, cynical, someone who opposes the very ideals the normal people hold, insane. Something you will write off as "edgy".

And it worked. Between passive aggression, provocation and other ways of negative interaction from you, this personality has done its part.
I let all my anger, frustration and pain out, my confidence in real life increased and you got to kick, loath and bully a personality to your heart's content.
A hero and villain to the story in a place where all the modern people gather behind usernames and avatars.
Behold the man who has embraced freedom from needless bonds.
I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF YOUR SINS.

Yes, it is me. The last person who would bring himself into modern communities.
The many faces of modern degeneracy like elitism, indifference and delusions of heroism
and superiority has made take the path with the least "human" variables to deal with.

In addition to antagonizing the internet, I do some... slightly creative stuff.
I really don't trust anyone around here too much, though. That, and the 2.0 community resenting the 1.4.4
community fills me with disgust.
Once things get nasty, I might have to sever my connections with this forum.
You should too. Just a friendly hint you can take with a grain of salt if you want.

Now with 300% more insanity. I will break your delusions of heroism and superiority to tiny pieces.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Postby Aero » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Do you like rap music?

Knux
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Knux » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:12 pm

SinHeartless wrote:What, you think I'm insane?

I know the modern people would merely laugh off my ideals and cast me aside like a carbage for being disabled or born with a neurologic change.
In the modern culture, there would be no future for an autist other than an anti-social life or being labeled and thrown away to social health care. Same for the minorities.

So I made you hate me, despise me. I provided you with something you will hate. A "villain" to your story.
Pretentious, cynical, someone who opposes the very ideals the normal people hold, insane. Something you will write off as "edgy".

And it worked. Between passive aggression, provocation and other ways of negative interaction from you, this personality has done its part.
I let all my anger, frustration and pain out, my confidence in real life increased and you got to kick, loath and bully a personality to your heart's content.
A hero and villain to the story in a place where all the modern people gather behind usernames and avatars.
pipe down or i'll send you back to the 1940s you bam pot

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Flair: This account is dying

Postby Oshi » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:25 pm

This discussion:
Back on topic, most of Roblox now has the tendency to cause some anger issues for me, but I still play it because it still can be fun as long as your troubled kiddos aren't on the server with you (which unfortunately happens a lot).
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

Artemis009
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby Artemis009 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Yahoo rendering my email completely unusable.

it requires you use a specified "home" device to verify yourself before accessing the account on other devices. The home device broke, and everything went to hell.

On the upside, my new email contains no traces of my true identity, so I am now nearly 100% anonymous.
"life is game we all lose"
-gramfelf

https://discord.gg/WWhZsan
Suffer from depression? Join the Literature Club Support Server, we can (and will) help you!

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:32 am

Artemis009 wrote:Yahoo rendering my email completely unusable.

it requires you use a specified "home" device to verify yourself before accessing the account on other devices. The home device broke, and everything went to hell.

On the upside, my new email contains no traces of my true identity, so I am now nearly 100% anonymous.
Same thing happened to me on my old email account back in 2013! :o

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:34 am

To get back to your main account, can you ask an admin if it's possible to change your e-mail to a different one?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Artemis009
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby Artemis009 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:15 am

Cedur wrote:To get back to your main account, can you ask an admin if it's possible to change your e-mail to a different one?
If this is allowed, it'd be fantastic.
"life is game we all lose"
-gramfelf

https://discord.gg/WWhZsan
Suffer from depression? Join the Literature Club Support Server, we can (and will) help you!

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:17 am

The fact that most early SMBX episodes seem to be lost forever.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”