Where do I begin with the times I got annoyed and frustrated in a video game?
- When mah Retron 5 read a few of my Gameboy/Gameboy Color cartridges as "Unknown Cartridge"*
- When I waste a handy dandy item from mah inventory in Super Mario Bros. 3 by accident
- When a Pokémon either used a BULLSHIT super effective move on, or kills 1 of mah Pokémon after I swap in-battle in the Pokémon games
- When the enemy party in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door have attack items on them that'll screw me over
- When the god damn enemies in Earthbound uses their strongest attacks in battle to drain your HP quickly early in the game
- When I tried to kill off the enemies in the 2-D Bomberman game, but they kept moving out of the bomb's range
- When I fucked up my television screen trying to unlock Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros. Melee* many years ago
- When I was in World 1-4 of Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, and had to fucking lose my fire flowers in tight corridors just because the flame has to be on ground level
- When I got into so much Bullshit difficulty spikes in Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
- When I get 3 Poison Mushrooms in a easy battle in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- When I got tricked, AND get counter attacked by Phantom Ganon in The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- When I'm FORCED to fight the Super Blooper boss in Toad Town Tunnels to progress the plot in Paper Mario 64
- When I wasted lots of mah lives on a "Middle of the game" boss in Streets of Rage 1 & 2, and other beat' em ups
- When I died on the third boss of Luigi's Mansion
True story, when I tried to record footage for my rare GB/GBC games for YouTube
, I tried using the Retron 5 for BOTH
Magical Chase GB and Trip World, but the system classifies them as unknown cartridges.
True Story, I had to unlock Mewtwo
by playing 900 VS matches after that!