Idunn
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: Robotic
Current Project: Super Mario Forces Timeline
Chat Username: Name you never find

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Idunn » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:14 am

Politicized mask business was bd in Germany, a lot of people referred to it being the Nazi Time again and others acted like it was the Wall times again.

Some people lost their thinking in this, and act like little kids.

If people would help more together instead of fighting each other and politicize everything it would been better around here.
Things i support!
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:47 pm

There's a new issue in Canada, and it has to do with essential travel from the continental US to Alaska during COVID. Such travel is accepted as essential, which I didn't know until now even though I probably should have seen it somewhere.

It turns out that some US residents may be abusing this to travel to British Columbia for personal holidays, and possibly elsewhere in Canada as well. Based on routing, anything east of Saskatchewan is absolutely non-essential. If they're not near BC-97 or AB Hwy 2, they're probably gonna get busted.

Let's not ruin it for those on either side who do want to cross the border in the future.

https://www.bclocalnews.com/news/queue- ... se-horgan/
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Postby Fuyu » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Wow, I really am late to the party aren't I?

In Uruguay the spread of the COVID-19 luckily hasn't been that bad, as of 943 total cases only 28 have passed away, 90 are active and the rest have recovered. We usually get one new case every 2 to 3 days. I like to think Uruguay has kept an open mind on this one seeing as we weren't nearly as affected as Brasil was even though we are neighboring countries.

Not just that, I also happen to live in a town that's far from the capital and the borders so I also like to think that I am even more safe.

I would get into theories if they were allowed but seeing as they aren't allowed in this particular thread, aiming to not panic the community I'm sure, I guess I could get into the topic of how's the economy of my country's been going. Many micro-businesses have shut down due to the lack of activity or income, where I live even some with deep roots in the economy of the whole town have resorted to not using POS at all because of how expensive they are. I was thinking of getting a treadmill for those rainy days that you don't feel like going outside but they weren't being imported because of the outbreak and were only brought upon order, I am waiting for my order's arrival as of now.

But it hasn't been all bad, this outbreak has actually made my bonds with my friends all the stronger. That's a win in my book.

CJ_RLushi
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Intention is what matters
Current Project: Another Super Mario Bros. 3 Remake [SMBX2]

Postby CJ_RLushi » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:39 am

From what I’ve heard Uruguay is really advanced compared to other Latin American countries, here in Colombia we had a long quarantine but it had to be stopped because of the economy, and now we’re waiting until the worst happens, this combined with being near to Brazil and the “COVID Friday”, let me explain.

Two weeks ago, the government implemented a day without taxes, so people didn’t care about COVID and went to the shops to buy electronic devices, and basically the 2 meter distance rule was completely ignored, some places didn’t follow the Bio security rules and the amount of Covid infections was of course incredibly high, and this infamous day became internationally famous, cool country.

Oh also, unlike fuyu I live in a big city, so I’m not exactly safe.
My episode lol:

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:51 am

Let's be real for a second, most countries that are doing as bad as yours or Brazil is because of the lack of attention the government has put on this pandemic. And of course, the one thing these countries have in common is that they are either Right or Center-Right. Granted the same could be said about our country but only for now seeing as the left won 3 consecutive times before and has led to 15 years of advancements and revealing information.

A good example of a government that does nothing to prevent the spread of the virus is the US. I don't know much so I probably shouldn't badmouth but I hear that the first thing they did when the COVID-19 began to spread was point fingers to China and how they were doing a bad job of taking care of the virus. The moment I learned about that I was like "Really? That's where you're focusing your attention?". Seems like the people running the country need to get their priorities straight.

What I'm about to say has no weight considering most of us feel just about the same in one way or another but I'm glad to live in Uruguay. I have been before and still am.

Take care out there Lusho.

CJ_RLushi
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby CJ_RLushi » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:09 am

But Colombia didn’t do It that bad, It’s just that we don’t have the resources to tank such a thing, the mayor of Bogotá did well, and the president at least tried, even though the president is also right like Bolsonaro or Trump, but that shouldn’t matter that much because AMLO from Mexico was left and did incredibly bad.

edit: also thanks, I’ll try to take the most care I can.
My episode lol:

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:39 am

I see, I never thought of it that way. Though I think Mexico's recovery rate is somewhat good, considering it's 60% of total cases. I'm not really following Mexican news but they are doing something good to make that number a reality.

I don't know how other countries handle active cases but in Uruguay at least I hear that people that have been diagnosed with COVID-19 were treated as if they were made out of radioactive waste, literally. The nurses would come in wearing a suit out of Half Life and deliver the patient's food at a distance and no comment on weather they need something or how they're feeling. Like, I know you're in front of a COVID-19 patient but c'mon, at least have the common courtesy of checking on the patient you have in front of you. Maybe adjust the bed or what if that person needs water. It's even worse considering what COVID-19 victims feel, they have breathing problems which can at times lead to panic attacks. If you add the fact they don't even say hello to you and leave you on your own for most of the day your brain's gonna do some bad thinking.

Then again I can't blame them either, it must be terrifying working with COVID-19 patients knowing that a false step you could get your own room in the hospital. But I stand by my point.

These are stories you hear from recovered COVID-19 victims. I'm sure if you manage to get a hold of a victim's contact and that person is willing enough to open to you he/she could tell you a lot of what it feels like and it ain't pretty.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:19 am

Karma has hit another far-right world leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... -president
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Electriking wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:19 am
Karma has hit another far-right world leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... -president
He'll be fine. God Wins

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:27 am

frankly if "God" or "Mother Nature" really cared then he should die now as he's a complete enemy to nature and environment
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:30 pm

Cedur wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:27 am
frankly if "God" or "Mother Nature" really cared then he should die now as he's a complete enemy to nature and environment
You're no better. Sit down.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:33 pm

At least I'm not someone who wants to kill our green lung due to greed of profit and I'm not brainsick like him.

SSX also said in chat "I don't care about his fate".

and knowing fate he's almost surely gonna survive it anyway

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame

Postby Taycamgame » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:10 pm

Cedur wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:33 pm
At least I'm not someone who wants to kill our green lung due to greed of profit and I'm not brainsick like him.

SSX also said in chat "I don't care about his fate".

and knowing fate he's almost surely gonna survive it anyway
I think basically all the world leaders who have gotten it so far have survived? Coincidentally if you ask me. On this list it states that only one world leader has died (Pierre Nkurunziza):

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/heal ... 07071.html
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
ImageImage
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:24 pm

Debatable if he really died to Covid, as he officially died from cardiac arrest.

And yeah, of course Johnson and Bolsonaro and co. get the best care possible. Too bad it most definitely won't make his personality change, apparently nothing ever will.

It's sad how erroneous mankind is.

CJ_RLushi
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby CJ_RLushi » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:07 pm

glitch4 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:30 pm
Cedur wrote:
Okay, why is Cedur no better than Bolsonaro, do you have any arguments to prove it?

edit: Also, you didn't answer, why is God gonna help Bolsonaro
My episode lol:

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:23 am

CJ_RLushi wrote:
glitch4 wrote:
Cedur wrote:
Okay, why is Cedur no better than Bolsonaro, do you have any arguments to prove it?

Don't worry.

God is already helping.

Bolsonaro is now treating himself with HCQ from Covid 911.

Over the year and a half, he has already finished lots of projects that haven't been done for decades. He is already winning. Strong.

Fake Lamestream news exposed.

Difficult truths will exist soon.

The Neo-marx Satanist cult PANIC!

Idunn
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: Robotic
Current Project: Super Mario Forces Timeline
Chat Username: Name you never find

Postby Idunn » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:17 am

Can we pls not involve religion in this thread?
It only creates more drama in here.
Things i support!
ImageImage

CJ_RLushi
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby CJ_RLushi » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:12 pm

glitch4 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:23 am
CJ_RLushi wrote:
glitch4 wrote:

Don't worry.

God is already helping.

Over the year and a half, he has already finished lots of projects that haven't been done for decades. He is already winning. Strong.

So I already figured that you aren't gonna answer my questions, but dude, I need to note this, HCQ is not a good treatment for Corona, Bolsonaro is not treating himself with that thing, please don't believe that, that thing is basically poison, my grandma is losing her vision because of that.
My episode lol:

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:40 pm

CJ_RLushi wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:12 pm
glitch4 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:23 am
CJ_RLushi wrote:

Don't worry.

God is already helping.

So I already figured that you aren't gonna answer my questions, but dude, I need to note this, HCQ is not a good treatment for Corona, Bolsonaro is not treating himself with that thing, please don't believe that, that thing is basically poison, my grandma is losing her vision because of that.
Yeah you have to take azithromycin and zinc too, or at least the latter.

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:50 am

Stop it Lusho, he's playing you. He's been doing that since the beginning. Don't encourage him.

Return to “Sandbox”