User Talk & Personal Stuff

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
SuperSmashbroFanX
Banned
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:33 am

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby SuperSmashbroFanX » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 pm

I’m disappointed with pokemonsword and shield rayquaza isn’t in the game! The legendaries are ugly dogs and no Megas too. And there’s to much glitches I’m sad.
THESE EPISODES LOOKS AWESOME!!! I SUPPORT THEM :)
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
thegameseum
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 am
Flair: im a epic gammer (not realy)
Pronouns: they/them
Contact:

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby thegameseum » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:21 am

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 pm
I’m disappointed with pokemonsword and shield rayquaza isn’t in the game! The legendaries are ugly dogs and no Megas too. And there’s to much glitches I’m sad.
I think that the DLC is adding them.
Image Image
walker guy

I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6921
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby Cedur » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:29 am

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:27 pm
Cedur wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:04 pm
Try using your real name for this next time, not your internet name.

Result is the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't expect many people to have an actual result.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
SuperSmashbroFanX
Banned
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:33 am

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby SuperSmashbroFanX » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:30 am

thegameseum wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:21 am
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 pm
I’m disappointed with pokemonsword and shield rayquaza isn’t in the game! The legendaries are ugly dogs and no Megas too. And there’s to much glitches I’m sad.
I think that the DLC is adding them.
But you still have to pay money for ALL the things that were free in older games! And those cost even less than sword and shield and they have waaaaaaay more content!
THESE EPISODES LOOKS AWESOME!!! I SUPPORT THEM :)
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MarioLover64
Snifit
Snifit
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby MarioLover64 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:32 am

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:30 am
thegameseum wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:21 am
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 pm
I’m disappointed with pokemonsword and shield rayquaza isn’t in the game! The legendaries are ugly dogs and no Megas too. And there’s to much glitches I’m sad.
I think that the DLC is adding them.
But you still have to pay money for ALL the things that were free in older games! And those cost even less than sword and shield and they have waaaaaaay more content!
Or you could trade the new Pokemon into your game, no DLC required

User avatar
SuperSmashbroFanX
Banned
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:33 am

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby SuperSmashbroFanX » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:09 am

MarioLover64 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:32 am
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:30 am
thegameseum wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:21 am


I think that the DLC is adding them.
But you still have to pay money for ALL the things that were free in older games! And those cost even less than sword and shield and they have waaaaaaay more content!
Or you could trade the new Pokemon into your game, no DLC required
But does pokemon home cost money?
THESE EPISODES LOOKS AWESOME!!! I SUPPORT THEM :)
Image
Image
Image

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:28 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby Saltlord » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:46 pm

Yes, 16 Dollar/Euro a year.

User avatar
MarioLover64
Snifit
Snifit
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby MarioLover64 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:27 pm

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:09 am
MarioLover64 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:32 am
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:30 am

But you still have to pay money for ALL the things that were free in older games! And those cost even less than sword and shield and they have waaaaaaay more content!
Or you could trade the new Pokemon into your game, no DLC required
But does pokemon home cost money?
I meant trade from sword/sheild with new pokemon to your game

User avatar
RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Posts: 4987
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:46 am

i'm just kinda here waiting for the second semester to come
(i'm doing cs at uni)
im bored

User avatar
cato
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:06 am
Flair: Creative, opinionated, but poor expression
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby cato » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 am

What happened to Bossedit?
He was banned in the forums, then his YT channel name changed into "be-neko".
Freedom, Human Rights, Fairness, Democracy, Rule of Law, Righteousness, Courageness, Human Nature, Conscience, Goodwill, Ethics, Beliefs, Hope.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Posts: 6206
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:08 am

cato wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 am
What happened to Bossedit?
We AREN'T allowed to talk about him in this community anymore!
Mario RPG Goals (62% of them Done)
Image Image
Best Quotes: show
8bitmushroom wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD, big whoop! Wanna fight about it?

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 917
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby chuckster » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:23 am

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:08 am
cato wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 am
What happened to Bossedit?
We AREN'T allowed to talk about him in this community anymore!
on a serious note what happened?

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby Electriking » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 am

cato wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 am
What happened to Bossedit?
He was banned in the forums, then his YT channel name changed into "be-neko".
Please don't talk about Bossedit8.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

User avatar
Idunn
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flair: I have Fury
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby Idunn » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:21 am

chuckster wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:23 am
what happened?

It's personal and doesn't concern anybody here.
Just stick to the "Do not talk about banned Users" Rule.

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6921
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:50 am

This rule doesn't really make sense here when it's nowhere possible to figure out and I don't like to see users being snapped at just for asking.

If you want people to stop asking, leave a note in bossedit's profile or signature so it's visible right away for all I care.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Idunn
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flair: I have Fury
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby Idunn » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:22 am

It's a personal and private thing, i don't see why people should know about this public.

Leaving a note on why he was banned, will only create drama and more confusion about how people see him.

It's best we just leave this subject now, as nothing will be achieved.

User avatar
AMinorFlod21
Bit
Bit
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:57 pm
Flair: (v_!O!^) <-Kirb

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby AMinorFlod21 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:04 pm

cato wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 am
What happened to Bossedit?
He was banned in the forums, then his YT channel name changed into "be-neko".
I was about to ask this, I am very confused as well, I wanted to see if anybody else wondered why. But I didn't know that he changed his channel name.

Sorry, if this comes off as asking what happened to him, this is a response.
ImageImageImage ImageImage

I made these :) ^ ^ ^

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6921
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:44 am

and now I also dreamed of my PC getting bluescreens and dying
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
MarioLover64
Snifit
Snifit
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby MarioLover64 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:13 am

Today I rickrolled my geography class

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Posts: 6206
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:17 am

MarioLover64 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:13 am
Today I rickrolled my geography class
Rick Rolling? I haven't heard that in a long time! Also, you know the guy has other songs?
Mario RPG Goals (62% of them Done)
Image Image
Best Quotes: show
8bitmushroom wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD, big whoop! Wanna fight about it?


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests