M15: Spacebase 115 *INNOCENT VICTORY*

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Danny
Mario
Mario

Re: M15: Spacebase 115 *NIGHT 4*

Postby Danny » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:20 pm

NIGHT HAS ENDED.

Walking to his room after a long night of partying, Waddle Derp was grabbed from behind and was hit in the back of the head with a metal pipe.

Waddle Derp has died.

IT IS NOW DAY 4.

Day will end at 6:00 PM EST tomorrow.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Re: M15: Spacebase 115 *DAY 4*

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:55 pm

You know I'm voting for qig.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: they/them/don't refer to me

Postby Aristo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Idk, I'm on TNT's side with this one tbh

qig
Of course you need to believe in things that aren't real. How else can they become?

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 pm

hahaha good thing i'm getting lynch voted instead of the person both pseudo and tnt know is mafia. epic town!!!

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:25 pm

maybe the 'politician' can use his ability to get a double lynch vote. xDDDD

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 pm

I have a crapload of information to divulge.
Pseudo -> TNT wrote: I'm a townie, just a townie I swear. I'm not out to hurt anyone.
Pseudo -> TNT wrote:On that note, do you have any idea who anyone is? I was semi-allied with Bloodedge before his death. I'm pretty sure he was a legitimate townie by the way. I don't have any kind of allies right now so information would be awesome. Or at least a claim from you.
TNT -> Pseudo wrote: Yeah I trust you. <3

I'll let you know that zlaker is the Bounty Hunter and Choco is the Politician. All the others have claimed townsperson, the ones that have replied.
Pseudo -> TNT wrote:OK, that's good to hear.

Did zlaker kill Ragont, by the way (or do you know)?
TNT -> Pseudo wrote:Zlaker killed an innocent the night before, so he couldn't use his power last night. Meaning mafia/traitors/whatever must have killed him. to hear.

Did zlaker kill Ragont, by the way (or do you know)?
Pseudo -> TNT wrote:yeah not claiming to you at all is EXTREMELY suspicious. I would at least PM you and claim townie in his situation or something (my own townie claim is legit though I swear!). I'll say something
TNT -> Pseudo wrote:You're not the only one who missed my public claim as VIP
Pseudo -> TNT wrote:Oh whoops, I did miss that sorry.
BlimpFruit -> Pseudo wrote:I'd like to know your reasons for suspecting me.
Pseudo -> BlimpFruit wrote:Hm? I don't suspect you, at least as of now.
BlimpFruit -> Pseudo wrote:But you posted that you were planning on voting against the politician claimant. And that was me.
Pseudo -> BlimpFruit wrote:...Not according to TNT. That's not who he said claimed politician to me.

Er, alright. I'm very confused right now.

But the reason I don't trust the person who claimed politician is because there's really no reason to pick politician over sheriff. That was discussed in the thread. It seems like the easy way out.
BlimpFruit -> Pseudo wrote:Oh, uh, okay. I guess the reason I chose politician is because I'm really new to mafia, and I was worried that if I chose inspector and tried to tell someone about what someone cardflipped, I'd be suspected or killed by the mafia (if that person was mafia). In retrospect, that probably was a pretty dumb choice, given that I'm in the same problem right here, and that politician is a pretty useless role, but eh. I was also kind of rushing my choice because I didn't want a repeat of what happened at the beginning of the game(the re-roll). I hope that can kind of explain it. But I assure you, I'm the one who claimed politician, and if TNT told you otherwise, he's lying.
Pseudo -> BlimpFruit wrote:OK, you seem trustworthy enough to me and your story is extremely believable since you're new to mafia and such. I suspect TNT and maybe Choco a bit now. Still waiting for a response from TNT about all this.
(Choco is the person who TNT said claimed Politician to him. I hadn't mentioned this before to BlimpFruit though.)
Pseudo -> TNT wrote:BlimpFruit PMed me saying he's the one who claimed politician to you, not Choco. Explanation. Now.
TNT -> Pseudo wrote:Yeah I was scumbagging you. I'll tell you right now zlaker isn't the bounty hunter either. It's censored (you can even talk to censored about it).

Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't trust you at first so I thought I'd tell you someone else who claimed townie to see if they would die. I did this in your mafia game a few games back with Mystogan and we effectively discovered the SK and last mafia.

I trust you now, i hope this didn't destroy a lot of your trust towards me.
I've censored the supposed Bounty Hunter, in case that's legit (although I have lost a LOT of trust for TNT today). PM me if you want to know who it is, and I may give you the name.

Additionally, I had this conversation with Choco directly after BlimpFruit claimed politician to me.
Pseudo -> Choco wrote:Are you the person who claimed politician to TNT? TNT says you are but BlimpFruit is saying it was him.

Don't worry, I'm not your enemy if you're really the politician. I'm just a townie.
Choco -> Pseudo wrote:TNT lies. I really am a townie.
Pseudo -> Choco wrote: oh shit

I will accuse him of things once I get a response from him and BlimpFruit. I can't fully trust you as of now you know.
Additionally, in an IRC conversation with zlakergirl this morning, which I unfortunately did not save, zlakergirl claimed that she was indeed the Bounty Hunter.

I'm very confused right now.

zlakergirl, Choco, and TNT are all more suspicious than qig ever was. I do trust BlimpFruit though, apparently the actual politician-claimant so I won't vote for him.

Tentatively, zlakergirl357.
Sorry buddy.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:31 pm

I haven't talked to zlaker outside of telling him he's going to be used as a fake bounty hunter (since Pseudo and I are the only others who know the REAL one, thanks for censoring it) to try and see if who I told would result in zlaker's death. I did this on Praesidium (who's dead now) and Pseudo. The reason why I decided to purposely tell a couple was to see of after telling that zlaker would end up dead, and he didn't, therefore proving Pseudo is innocent in this stance. Although the flaw in this test was Pseudo talking with someone else who just so happened to be one of the fake roles I released.

But yeah I only told zlaker he would be my fake bounty hunter for the "scumbag test" to see if Pseudo was mafia or not and Choco claimed townsperson to me, and other than that I haven't talked to either.
qig wrote:hahaha good thing i'm getting lynch voted instead of the person both pseudo and tnt know is mafia. epic town!!!
Hm, the only people who fit the criteria in this situation is Choco, zlaker, Blimp, and the bounty hunter.

I'll stay by vote, but I'll be easily persuaded to vote for anyone else at this point.

TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TheLordKhon » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:Wall of text.
woah woah woah the information you just provided is beyond useful
also wanna hear something?i know who the inspector is

zlakergirl357

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:08 pm

I'll go ahead and join this and go for zlakergirl357.

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Shit, I forgot something, might be helpful for you all to know. Sorry for being late to that. BUT.

An attempt was made at TNTtimelord's life. Unfortunately the assailant did not succeed.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zlaker » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:42 am

Pseudo-dino wrote:snip

Whoa whoa hold up a second dude. I find it more suspicious that Choco is saying he didn't roleclaim as Politican to TNT, when he actually did that. And no, I'm not the Bounty Hunter. Me and TNT had this plan to go and tell Prae that I was the Bounty Hunter so he could kill me and then we could lynch him off the next day.

My vote goes to Choco as I think he's the most suspicious one. I'm telling the trutht dude.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 am

8bitmushroom wrote:Shit, I forgot something, might be helpful for you all to know. Sorry for being late to that. BUT.

An attempt was made at TNTtimelord's life. Unfortunately the assailant did not succeed.
Because of this my vote back goes to qig.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:44 am

^
Hold on, hold on TNT. qig seems fairly benign to me and I have little evidence against him aside from his general hideyness (is that a word lol). It seems more likely that the mafia targeted you in order to frame qig when they saw your conflict last night.

Also, zlakergirl, according to TNT, if I understand him correctly, Choco claimed townie to TNT, not politician. TNT told me that Choco claimed politician to him but later admitted that he was lying. To my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong, TNT) BlimpFruit is the only person who actually claimed politician to TNT.

My vote stays with you for now, you've done many shady things recently.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:44 am

TNTtimelord wrote:
8bitmushroom wrote:Shit, I forgot something, might be helpful for you all to know. Sorry for being late to that. BUT.

you are honestly fucking dumb.

DatDude
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby DatDude » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 am

Alright, so here's the thing for you all thinking that I'm suspicious.

You can firstly blame the timezone here for being different from you all. Second, Zlakergirl357
My Project:
Spoiler: show
On Mafia i like lying, deceiving and trains. Wait, how did you get this information?!
I support these peeps.
Well, except MNIE, because he's drunk though but yeah.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 am

Pseudo-dino wrote:^
Hold on, hold on TNT. qig seems fairly benign to me and I have little evidence against him aside from his general hideyness (is that a word lol). It seems more likely that the mafia targeted you in order to frame qig when they saw your conflict last night.

Also, zlakergirl, according to TNT, if I understand him correctly, Choco claimed townie to TNT, not politician. TNT told me that Choco claimed politician to him but later admitted that he was lying. To my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong, TNT) BlimpFruit is the only person who actually claimed politician to TNT.

My vote stays with you for now, you've done many shady things recently.
Yes Blimp claimed Politician.
qig wrote:
TNTtimelord wrote:

you are honestly fucking dumb.
I wouldn't be so conflicted if you'd tell me what your role is. I think the kill attempt confirms me as VIP, so do you trust me yet?

zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zlaker » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:24 am

Pseudo-dino wrote: Also, zlakergirl, according to TNT, if I understand him correctly, Choco claimed townie to TNT, not politician. TNT told me that Choco claimed politician to him but later admitted that he was lying.
Honestly I don't see the reason why he first claimed to be the Politican to TNT and told him he was lying. I find it extremely suspicious.

My vote still goes for Choco.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Choco » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:55 am

Okay, despite what everyone is saying, I did NOT claim Politician. I specifically said this.
Choco wrote:Passenger.
This is all some sort of scheme, maybe it's like "If I lie that Choco is the Politician and he doesn't die, people will trust me. He didn't die, so that means I'm innocent because if I was Mafia, I'd kill the blues.

My vote is on TNTimelord
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:11 am

ok here's the guess who is suspicious

zlakergirl357

Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Choco » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 am

I might have missed something, but why are we all voting for zlakergirl?
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

Return to “Mafia”