Scrolling in a Bluish Winter Wonderland ( Beta 4 )

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: Scrolling in a Bluish Winter Wonderland ( Beta 4 )

Postby Cedur » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:05 am

Wait, every time you upload a new level, you delete the previous one? Can you please not do that and bring back Honey Hive and Outcasted Oremine?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

cato
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Creative, opinionated, but poor expression

Postby cato » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:05 am

Cedur wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:05 am
Wait, every time you upload a new level, you delete the previous one? Can you please not do that and bring back Honey Hive and Outcasted Oremine?
No, I make it that I only post levels that don't belong to my episode. If you want, I have a link to my unfinished episodes that have almost all the levels I made.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Wait, this is the level I thought iitcich made for the Mosaic contest, no? Also, extra stage? Does that mean I missed half of the level when I reviewed it?

ImageImageImage

cato
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Creative, opinionated, but poor expression

Postby cato » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:53 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:15 pm
Wait, this is the level I thought iitcich made for the Mosaic contest, no? Also, extra stage? Does that mean I missed half of the level when I reviewed it?
If you replay the level, you will be granted with a message hinting you a portal to the extra stage near the star. The extra stage basically consists of bullet hell horizontal section with a crappy Cirno Danmaku boss fight. Isn't much, but it is replayability added to the level. Most judges missed that part of the stage, with one even complaining not be able to confront Cirno.

If you have read the readme file, you know that there is a second star told explicitly. Not obvious, but there is a third song for the Cirno fight.
Edit: If you still have the original one, play on the PAL version, otherwise play on the beta 4 version.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:32 am

cato wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:53 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:15 pm
If you replay the level, you will be granted with a message hinting you a portal to the extra stage near the star. The extra stage basically consists of bullet hell horizontal section with a crappy Cirno Danmaku boss fight. Isn't much, but it is replayability added to the level. Most judges missed that part of the stage, with one even complaining not be able to confront Cirno.

If you have read the readme file, you know that there is a second star told explicitly. Not obvious, but there is a third song for the Cirno fight.
Edit: If you still have the original one, play on the PAL version, otherwise play on the beta 4 version.
I could send you the judge pack. There was no read me what-so-ever. That does however explain npc-17 in the graphics folder though. Though with seven levels and seven mp3s, I guess it is easy to overlook three Touhou songs. I say "Beloved Tomboyish Girl" from 12.3 in the files and still never thought to look further for some reason. Not many people play through levels multiple times in a row, though I played the level in beta four when I judged it. More specifically, though SetaYoshi's level player. I do not know why I did not comment on the lack of a Cirno fight...

ImageImageImage

Return to “Levels”