YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Paper » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 pm

A new thing that pisses me off.

The Gun Mettle update for TF2.
The weapon nerfs/buffs definitely got to me, but the thing that pisses me off right now is that THEY AREN'T FUCKING VINTAGE! (nerfed/buffed weapons that people had before the update, I mean)
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

StrikeForcer
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby StrikeForcer » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:04 pm

-feminists
-social justice warriors or any other so-called "progressives"
-well-intentioned extremists
-censorship
-uninformed opinions
-lies
-betrayals
-moderator/admin power abuse
Join Insectduel's forum today!: http://insectduel.proboards.com/

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4099
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:16 pm

People that try way too hard to act tough.
Image

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Aero » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:28 pm

StrikeForcer wrote:-feminists
Uh, wow. You do know that feminism is for the equality of women to men. It's fucking 2015, shouldn't we at least pretend to be open minded instead of being stuck in the freaking 50s for heaven's sake?
StrikeForcer wrote:-social justice warriors or any other so-called "progressives"
It makes sense that you hate progress and social justice based on you being pissed off at feminists. Seriously, what have they ever done to you besides make society more inclusive? There is no valid reason to not support progress. It is a goal. Get over yourself.
StrikeForcer wrote:-well-intentioned extremists
This makes no sense.
StrikeForcer wrote:-censorship
Maybe there wouldn't need to be censorship if everyone wasn't such a bigot all the time. I'd like to inform you that words DO hurt, and they cause people to constantly question themselves and is unnecessarily upsetting to some people. If people aren't going to get with the program, then they have to be forced. It's as simple as that to be honest.
StrikeForcer wrote:-uninformed opinions
Like yours about feminism and social justice?

User avatar
Murphmario
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2114
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm
Current Project: Project planned; waiting for SMBX2 Beta 4

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Murphmario » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:34 pm

-Ads that talk
-Ads that bring you to where they are
-Crawlipedes. So annoying when your fight a bunch of other high-tier enemies.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby underFlo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 pm

AeroMatter wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:-feminists
Uh, wow. You do know that feminism is for the equality of women to men. It's fucking 2015, shouldn't we at least pretend to be open minded instead of being stuck in the freaking 50s for heaven's sake?
Just asking, why isn't the movement called equalism then? Just curious.
im a girl yo

User avatar
Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: sleeping
Chat Username: Castelia

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Ecruteak » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:49 pm

I have more things. Prepare yourself!
1: Invisible ads with SOUND.
2: When little kids feel the need to sing along with Frozen's songs AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS AND VERY, VERY BADLY.
3: Neighbours (the Australian drama show), because it's just so BAD! It's been running for I don't know how many years now, and now nothing is unpredictable anymore.
4: People who overreact to jokes.
5: People who mock autism. I have a friend with autism, and another friend who makes fun of it.
6: When you're rubbing out something on a paper and the paper rips because it's either too easy to rip or you rubbed too hard.
7: This generation of kids (I'm 13 but I'm not being a hypocrite because I don't spend all day taking duck face selfies or doing that other retarded shit that other kids do.)
8: (Sometimes close-to) Teenage girls who think it's appropriate to wear highly revealing clothes.
9: When I post a new topic and I see an unread post there, and it's from a topic no-one remembers from all the way at the back page.
10: Bronies that rub everything about MLP in your face. Before you get offended, I'm NOT saying Bronies in general. I don't mind them and one of my friends used to be a brony.
11: COD fanboys. It's okay to have an opinion, but it's not okay to tell everyone else that their opinions are wrong.
12: I remember last year, a kid next to me in class was literally forcing me to stop liking Nintendo and like FIFA instead. Judging by the fact that I'm here, then you probably know what I said to him.
13: Dumb people that have nothing better to do than hang around and annoy me.
14: I used to get angry and sad really easily, and instead of comforting me, the assholes in my class decided to MAKE FUN OF ME. That went on for about FIVE YEARS! Seriously, people!
15: Girls who post naked photos of themselves on social media and caption it with something like "oh I'm so fat" or "oh I'm so ugly". If I see someone do that, I'll just say "Yeah, you are". Why? Because I don't give in to people who fish for compliments.
16: People who mock me because I wear glasses. If I'm a nerd, yes, I'm a nerd, but THERE'S NO NEED TO MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I WEAR GLASSES. It's even worse now that I'm older, in high school and surrounded by buff sporty guys and general asshats!

I think that's it, but if I think of more, I'll post them. I HAVE NO INTENTION TO HURT ANYONE OR OFFEND ANYONE. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND.
Image
Ambiguously active.

Sewpah
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 pm
Current Project: Super Vanilla Adventure (SMBX2B4); SMB: The Koopalings Arrive (SMM2); Most importantly, University
Chat Username: ChadWardenBeBallin
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Sewpah » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:10 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT TICKS ME OFF?!

1) People who think they're cool hearing crappy pop music and being a-holes.
2) Any major social media. Pick one, I don't care.
3) People being a whole new level of stupid.
4) This generation.
5) Every fanbase of the internet (especially Sonic, Bronies and FNaF).
6) YouTube's Copyright Laws.
7) (This one may be controversial) People who follow the Bible.
8) ROBLOX updating EVERY DANG TIME!
9) The challenges that people make up to RISK THEIR LIVES!
10) Last, but not least, Racism and Sexism. We're in 2015, not the 19th century for crying out loud!
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Video Game Licenses:
Image
Image

Stuff I support:
-The Invasion 3: Shadow Star
Image

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Paper » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Sewpah wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT TICKS ME OFF?!

1) People who think they're cool hearing crappy pop music and being a-holes.
2) Any major social media. Pick one, I don't care.
3) People being a whole new level of stupid.
4) This generation.
5) Every fanbase of the internet (especially Sonic, Bronies and FNaF).
6) YouTube's Copyright Laws.
7) (This one may be controversial) People who follow the Bible.
8) ROBLOX updating EVERY DANG TIME!
9) The challenges that people make up to RISK THEIR LIVES!
10) Last, but not least, Racism and Sexism. We're in 2015, not the 19th century for crying out loud!
People still play Roblox?
...wh...why? WHY???
ImageImageImageImage
Wasn't sure if this GIF was appropriate, but I posted it anyway. Why? Because pickles, that's why. Don't ask.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
Uzendayo
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Current Project: I don't even know anymore

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Uzendayo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:38 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF?
FEMINAZIS: YOU KNOW THE KIND THAT THINK THAT WOMEN SHOULD HAVE MORE RIGHTS THEN MEN
IDIOTS: THE ONES THAT ASK ME IF CHINA IS A CONTINENT
GAMERS: MLG MY FUCKING ASS YOU DICK MUNCHES
SMBX: YAAAAAAAY MAKING LEVELS AW WAIT, WHAT THE F- ERROR?!! FUCKING SHAT
THE MOVIE A.I. : THIS SHIT SUCKS BRO
INTERNET: LETS GO ON REDDIT TODAY *LOOKS FOR 5 MINUTES* WELP I'M DONE WITH LIFE
CONFEDERATES: THIS FLAG AINT RACIST BRAH
POPULAR KIDS: *POPULAR KID* UGH I'M LIKE SO MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN YOU YA LITTLE BITCHDICK SO I'M LIKE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU
SPLATOON PLAYERS: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE AN AEROSPRAY AND ARE TRYING TO SNIPE PEOPLE ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
CAPTAIN FALCON: SHOW ME YA FUCKIN MOVES
AMIIBOS: ALL I'M MISSING IN MY COLLECTION IS PIT. WELP, I'M DONE WITH LIFE
LIFE: WHAT IS THERE TO LIVE FOR WHEN LIFE IS MEANINGLESS.
NaCl: WHY ARE YOU IN ME WHEN I PLAY VIDEOGAMES?!?!
Spoiler: show
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Aero » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Uzendayo wrote:FEMINAZIS: YOU KNOW THE KIND THAT THINK THAT WOMEN SHOULD HAVE MORE RIGHTS THEN MEN
What the hell? Wanting equality for women is NOT the same as killing 60,000,000 Jews like the Nazis did.

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:04 am

What annoys me:

1. People saying that I'm fully back on these forums when I'm not, I only come on for a few minutes a day and I only pay attention to like 5 threads .__.
2. People in Geometry Dash that just go around commenting "tap me" on other people's levels
3. People that think that just because something is hard for them, no one should call it easy.
4. People that try to create unnecessary drama
5. People that don't give constructive criticism
6. Those people that are Christian but they go around commenting on YouTube videos like they're better than everyone else and forcing their beliefs on everybody
7. Trolls/spammers
8. People that act like others aren't allowed to have their own opinions
9. Intolerance (Racism, sexism, homophobia)
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4099
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:24 am

Turtwig wrote:1. People saying that I'm fully back on these forums when I'm not, I only come on for a few minutes a day and I only pay attention to like 5 threads .__.
I don't think coming online daily is really being gone at all.
Image

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:52 am

Spinda wrote:
AeroMatter wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:-feminists
Uh, wow. You do know that feminism is for the equality of women to men. It's fucking 2015, shouldn't we at least pretend to be open minded instead of being stuck in the freaking 50s for heaven's sake?
Just asking, why isn't the movement called equalism then? Just curious.
Because the movement was started in a time when women were inarguably a disadvantaged group, and, I'd say, worked to show that femininity is not inferior to masculinity.

also yeah lol Turtwig if you're here every day it's pretty hard to argue that you're gone.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6846
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby bossedit8 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:10 am

YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF? BY TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPS AND RAGE BECAUSE OF MONDAY'S EVENTS! I HAVE TO GO TO MUNICH TILL FRIDAY AND NOT BE ABLE TO BE ON MY PC AT ALL OR AT LEAST I HAVE NO IDEA IF I'M BE ABLE TO ACCESS TO MY PC DURING THE WEEKS! THANKS SCHOOL!

User avatar
Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Aristo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:20 am

Spinda wrote: Just asking, why isn't the movement called equalism then? Just curious.
Fun fact: Feminism was originally called women's liberationism, but the term became unpopular due to people associating it with women thinking that they're superior to men. Does that sound familiar?

The name of the movement is irrelevant, what is important is what stands behind it: social, political and economic equality of the sexes. Those people who call themselves feminists and treat men like garbage because they think they deserve it just because they're men, these days called "Femnazis", are in fact not real feminists and they are the ones who should go check their privilege :P


Anyways, I digress. I could probably make a long list of things that piss me off now, but I think the most prominent subject would be people who are dicks to people for absolutely no reason. Those people who just enjoy seeing other people get angry. Why would anyone do that. Some people may say I'm a hypocrite now, and that may be true in some aspects, but usually when I'm being a dick to someone, it's because they angered me first. I usually try to be a friendly person, but if someone is constantly annoying me, there is a point where I snap ://
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Mable » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:52 am

Uzendayo wrote:Big caps wall

Geee calm down there. Like half of what you wrote doesn't make any sense like, Internet, Popular kids lmao, SMBX, Gamers

But the thing that disagree with women should have more rights then men ugh. Do we have to go back to the early years? Where women weren't allowed to do like amything?

Also there are still parts in the world where womens don't have any rights.
Last edited by Mable on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Aero » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:57 am

Marina wrote:Anyways, I digress. I could probably make a long list of things that piss me off now, but I think the most prominent subject would be people who are dicks to people for absolutely no reason. Those people who just enjoy seeing other people get angry. Why would anyone do that. Some people may say I'm a hypocrite now, and that may be true in some aspects, but usually when I'm being a dick to someone, it's because they angered me first. I usually try to be a friendly person, but if someone is constantly annoying me, there is a point where I snap ://
I don't see anything wrong with being provocative. It shows what people are really like, rather than the facade they try to hold up of what they want to be like.

More things that piss me off:
* Complaining while doing nothing to fix problems.
* "My way or the high way" attitudes.
* The KKK
* Hyper-sexual people.
* People who call any cop a pig, or say "po po" unironically.
* Media shills.
* Anything TYT or FCKH8 says or does.
* Pride parades.

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6846
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby bossedit8 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:17 am

Sinem wrote:SMBX, Gamers
I would combine it actually... to gain attention... to everything... including... PGE.


I also don't like if I get ignored a lot during my talkings like they don't response to me... basically.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Mable » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:18 am

bossedit8 wrote: I also don't like if I get ignored a lot during my talkings like they don't response to me... basically.
So you know the feel if you're in a crowd of 5 people who talk with eachother and as soon you say something nobody says anything to you?
Damn Boss i feel you :(


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests