YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 pm
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby mechamind » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:08 am

Something that gets to me? People who assume something to be too long to read even though 10-15 lines really shouldn't be that hard.

Even worse, anyone who claims it's too long to read but later goes on to type just as much text with no capitalization, a lack of punctuation, and plenty of internet shorthand.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

* * * * *

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:09 pm

mechamind wrote:Something that gets to me? People who assume something to be too long to read even though 10-15 lines really shouldn't be that hard.

Even worse, anyone who claims it's too long to read but later goes on to type just as much text with no capitalization, a lack of punctuation, and plenty of internet shorthand.
You're post was too long for me to read. Please, shorten it so that someone of my own intelligence could read it without wasting a simple 10 seconds of their life. I'm sorry, but it's just too damn long.

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Bomber57 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:20 pm

SnifitGuy wrote:
mechamind wrote:Something that gets to me? People who assume something to be too long to read even though 10-15 lines really shouldn't be that hard.

Even worse, anyone who claims it's too long to read but later goes on to type just as much text with no capitalization, a lack of punctuation, and plenty of internet shorthand.
You're post was too long for me to read. Please, shorten it so that someone of my own intelligence could read it without wasting a simple 10 seconds of their life. I'm sorry, but it's just too damn long.
Post long make short.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 pm

mechamind wrote:Something that gets to me? People who assume something to be too long to read even though 10-15 lines really shouldn't be that hard.

Even worse, anyone who claims it's too long to read but later goes on to type just as much text with no capitalization, a lack of punctuation, and plenty of internet shorthand.
I get annoyed about something similar to this, being people who are too lazy to read a lengthy post but they still reply to it. Let this be a lesson to people: If you see a lengthy post with meaning to it, don't bother replying if you're not going to read the whole thing because you'll look ignorant if you reply without taking the time to read the post.
Image

User avatar
mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 pm
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby mechamind » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Bomber57 wrote:Post long make short.
I'll revise: Something people be even really even it's later just no punctuation shorthand.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

* * * * *

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

User avatar
Uzendayo
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Current Project: I don't even know anymore

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Uzendayo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Sinem wrote: Geee calm down there. Like half of what you wrote doesn't make any sense like, Internet, Popular kids lmao, SMBX, Gamers

But the thing that disagree with women should have more rights then men ugh. Do we have to go back to the early years? Where women weren't allowed to do like amything?

Also there are still parts in the world where womens don't have any rights.
First Part: It was kinda a joke that everyone took literally. Sorry Bout dat

Second Part: I have no issue of men and women equal, as I feel that everyone was conceptualized as equal. But, it isn't fair if women are allowed to dominate men in every single way and that is what the Feminazi (I didn't make the term by the by) wants.
Spoiler: show
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

StrikeForcer
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby StrikeForcer » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:35 am

AeroMatter wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:-feminists
Uh, wow. You do know that feminism is for the equality of women to men. It's fucking 2015, shouldn't we at least pretend to be open minded instead of being stuck in the freaking 50s for heaven's sake?
The actions of the people in the movement in recent times contradict the dictionary's definition on what is feminism. I see no reason to be open-minded when the movement in recent times has proven to me on multiple occaisons that they are arguing for policies benefitting them at the expense of the other gender.
AeroMatter wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:-social justice warriors or any other so-called "progressives"
It makes sense that you hate progress and social justice based on you being pissed off at feminists. Seriously, what have they ever done to you besides make society more inclusive? There is no valid reason to not support progress. It is a goal. Get over yourself.
This is due to my support of #GamerGate when feminists and other people attacked the identity of gamers with whom I identify as (and no, im not a cis-white male dwelling the the basement stereotype). Also why tell me to "Get over yourself."? I do not hold too high of an ego.
AeroMatter wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:-well-intentioned extremists
This makes no sense.
How does it not make sense to you? Well intentions by groups promoting change do not always effect the change beneficial to everyone. I also question the means on how its achieved on an ethical standpoint.
AeroMatter wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:-censorship
Maybe there wouldn't need to be censorship if everyone wasn't such a bigot all the time. I'd like to inform you that words DO hurt, and they cause people to constantly question themselves and is unnecessarily upsetting to some people. If people aren't going to get with the program, then they have to be forced. It's as simple as that to be honest.
I am well-aware that words do hurt and people have the right to be offended, but the way I see it, not allowing bigots to say what they want and forcing people to do anything against their own conscience goes contrary to my support of free speech.
AeroMatter wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:-uninformed opinions
Like yours about feminism and social justice?
I'll be honest, before August 2014, I didn't really care so much about feminism and social justice types because they haven't attacked the identity I associate myself. Its after the whole #GamerGate thing went off that I started to care how even more shitty the world is and that I blame these two groups over how politics are conducted after I researched these groups and listen to others speak out against them.
Join Insectduel's forum today!: http://insectduel.proboards.com/

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:10 pm

When I make a level and the graphical style requires SMB3 pipes but the tileset creator puts the 2x1 slope fills replace the SMB3 pipes. Like come on people ever heard of the SMB2 grass 2x1 slopes?
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: sleeping
Chat Username: Castelia

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Ecruteak » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Damn, how many things piss me off?!

I have another one. The fact that this generation uses iPhones. I shouldn't care, but I feel like the only member of this generation with a Samsung (Galaxy S3). Of course, when I go to school, I'm proven wrong, but still!

Also, the fact that this generation will throw a tantrum in a shop full of people because they can't have the latest iPhone, piece of clothing, etc.
Image
Ambiguously active.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Lots of people use Android too, you know.

iPhones are good phones. Why does it make you mad that people use them?
Image

User avatar
Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: sleeping
Chat Username: Castelia

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Ecruteak » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Lots of people use Android too, you know.

iPhones are good phones. Why does it make you mad that people use them?
It's just a pet peeve. Also, I hardly believe that they're good phones. They can break easily and anything you say to Siri gets sent straight to Apple, so nothing is safe. I know you can buy a cover.

It bugs me because there's no variety in phones. Take my school, for example. 95% of phones are iPhones.

This thread was also for pet peeves, wasn't it?
Last edited by Ecruteak on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Ambiguously active.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:42 pm

ShyGuy37 wrote:This thread was also for pet peeves, wasn't it?
I was just wondering what problem you have with iPhones.
Image

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Mable » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:58 am

ShyGuy37 wrote:anything you say to Siri gets sent straight to Apple, so nothing is safe. I know you can buy a cover.
Uh idk but hardly anything is safe. Like using the internet reveals stuff about you, using any kind of app you gonna install gives out stuff. If you use a phone it's hard to keep things safe.

Most of my friends use IPhone or Samsung Galaxy S5 like me.

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby underFlo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 am

kids who think they're super edgy
im a girl yo

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Spinda wrote:kids who think they're super edgy
wat ever dude, u just can't comprehend my lifestyle.

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Bomber57 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Nien wrote:
Spinda wrote:kids who think they're super edgy
wat ever dude, u just can't comprehend my lifestyle.
you're just mad that you lost half of your brain cells
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Uzendayo
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Current Project: I don't even know anymore

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Uzendayo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Spinda wrote:kids who think they're super edgy
I saw a pack of 7th graders walking around in the street. I just stared at them trying to be gangster and they said something along the lines of ,"What the fuck you lookin at ya scrub fuck?" and I replied with ," I'm looking at your fucking stupid ass teletubbie gang of lil shits." I then walked away. Another time when I was in middle school, I was walking home with my buddy and a 6th grader comes running up to us and nails a snowball between my eyes. I ask my pal to hold my bag and chase him up the street. I get swarmed by a little gang of 6th graders chuckin snowballs at me. I nail each one of them and they ask me,"What are you doing?" " THAT KID THREW A SNOW BALL AT ME FOR NO REASON!" The kid that threw the snowball said,"But its Friday..." Ugh...
Spoiler: show
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

User avatar
Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: sleeping
Chat Username: Castelia

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Ecruteak » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:22 pm

-Character shipping, especially if it's not canon.
-When someone says something quietly to you, you ask them to repeat and they get mad at you.
-The idea of high school. It's a school where they mix skinny nerds (like me) with large, beefy assholes (like almost everyone I've come across in Year 12). Keep in mind that I'm in Australia and we don't actually have middle school.
-And for that matter, people who think they have the right to annoy you endlessly because they're bigger and older than you.
-Those same people (and some added ones from my own grade, Year 7) criticising my choice of games. I don't like CoD. I don't like FIFA. So please, piss off and let me talk about Nintendo.
Last edited by Ecruteak on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Ambiguously active.

Expected
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:23 am
Current Project: SMBX airship-themed level, social network (non-SMBX)

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Expected » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Uzendayo wrote:
Spinda wrote:kids who think they're super edgy
I saw a pack of 7th graders walking around in the street. I just stared at them trying to be gangster and they said something along the lines of ,"What the fuck you lookin at ya scrub fuck?" and I replied with ," I'm looking at your fucking stupid ass teletubbie gang of lil shits." I then walked away. Another time when I was in middle school, I was walking home with my buddy and a 6th grader comes running up to us and nails a snowball between my eyes. I ask my pal to hold my bag and chase him up the street. I get swarmed by a little gang of 6th graders chuckin snowballs at me. I nail each one of them and they ask me,"What are you doing?" " THAT KID THREW A SNOW BALL AT ME FOR NO REASON!" The kid that threw the snowball said,"But its Friday..." Ugh...
Oy, the middle-school kids in my school district are exactly like that. Maybe not edgy as in Shadow the Hedgehog, but they're all major douchebags who think that they're better than everybody. They push other students out of the way in the halls, scream really loud, and act cocky as hell. They also do this idiotic thing (that I notice also happens with students in my grade) where, they run in the hallways, and then spin around (in order to look like they're juking around people or something). They think that they're hot stuff, but to any outsiders, they look what they are: stupid kids.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Middle School is ten times worse than High School. High School is when people actually start maturing.
Image


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests