YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
SE40
Bit
Bit
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 8:59 am
Flair: es-eee-fourty
Current Project: 0_Night
Chat Username: SE40#6272
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby SE40 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:56 pm

My first console was DS, and right when I got it, boom, 3DS took over. No more games for DS. And when I finally got a 2DS, Wii U is the shit now. I'm too slow with the consoles ;-;
And the fact that Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, which was my only Mario vs. Donkey Kong game, has like no information on the internet. Only March of the Minis and Mini Land Mayhem everywhere.
P.k.a. Dex

Join my NEW discord server: https://discord.gg/yxxEnh8

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4488
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Fri May 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Dex wrote:My first console was DS, and right when I got it, boom, 3DS took over. No more games for DS. And when I finally got a 2DS, Wii U is the shit now. I'm too slow with the consoles ;-;
If you want to have a console that people are still playing, then I guess you should get the SWitch now before it is too late and is pushed into obscurity by the next console.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

SE40
Bit
Bit
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 8:59 am
Flair: es-eee-fourty
Current Project: 0_Night
Chat Username: SE40#6272
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby SE40 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Electriking wrote:
Dex wrote:My first console was DS, and right when I got it, boom, 3DS took over. No more games for DS. And when I finally got a 2DS, Wii U is the shit now. I'm too slow with the consoles ;-;
If you want to have a console that people are still playing, then I guess you should get the SWitch now before it is too late and is pushed into obscurity by the next console.
I don't really care too much of consoles anymore, I stick to PC novadays. Plus, no money my man ;-;
P.k.a. Dex

Join my NEW discord server: https://discord.gg/yxxEnh8

User avatar
Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Rhosty » Fri May 04, 2018 2:54 pm

^ I still have a Wii I got for Christmas 10 years ago

Westretroman
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Westretroman » Fri May 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Eureka wrote:^ I still have a Wii I got for Christmas 10 years ago
Me too, I have a Wii from years ago.
Dex wrote:
Actually there is some information about Mario vs DK: Minis March Again.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5972
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:


  • Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Panda » Sat May 05, 2018 3:49 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:


  • Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!
You need to calm down and realise that people can like what they want. If you don't like the games made today (and by the way you're not far off from the age of "modern" gamers yourself) then that's YOUR problem.

Image

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Unidentified » Sat May 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Panda wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:49 pm
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:


  • Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!
You need to calm down and realise that people can like what they want. If you don't like the games made today (and by the way you're not far off from the age of "modern" gamers yourself) then that's YOUR problem.

Image
Pretty much everything spinda said here. Wow these people have a different opinion than me!!!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby PixelPest » Sat May 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Image

As long as everyone's opinions are the same we can all be not bastards

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Eri7 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:36 pm

People forcing their opinions on me and if i don't accept them then they start hating me to a point where they want me to die.

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun May 06, 2018 6:11 am

People who can't respect other's opinions
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4992
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby RudeGuy » Sun May 06, 2018 6:40 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:


  • Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!
lol dude u just gotta git gud
im bored

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Panda wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:49 pm
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:


  • Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!
You need to calm down and realise that people can like what they want. If you don't like the games made today (and by the way you're not far off from the age of "modern" gamers yourself) then that's YOUR problem.

Image
Hating on popular things? He don't even TALKS about that in his post. And yes, people are free to hate on popular things if they wants.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.


JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby JupiHornet » Sun May 06, 2018 3:45 pm

arcade999 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:23 pm
Panda wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:49 pm
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:


  • Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!
You need to calm down and realise that people can like what they want. If you don't like the games made today (and by the way you're not far off from the age of "modern" gamers yourself) then that's YOUR problem.

Image
Hating on popular things? He don't even TALKS about that in his post. And yes, people are free to hate on popular things if they wants.
Online games aren't popular things?
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8735
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Enjl » Sun May 06, 2018 4:43 pm

arcade999 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:23 pm
Hating on popular things? He don't even TALKS about that in his post. And yes, people are free to hate on popular things if they wants.
What is your argument? Have you read Panda's post properly? It's not about "hating popular things being bad", but the fact that MarioRPGExpert's post was incredibly rude towards a broad range of people, solely based on the "back in my day..." argument.
Please also keep in mind that similar posts set a precedent, though they were undoubtedly more tame.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Panda » Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm

arcade999 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:23 pm
Hating on popular things? He don't even TALKS about that in his post. And yes, people are free to hate on popular things if they wants.
He literally says in his post how he hates modern popular games and names CoD (which is barely relevant anymore), Overwatch, and Fortnite.
I didn't say he COULDN'T hate popular games, I said hating them because they're popular and to feel better about his interest in retro games is lame.

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:15 am

Panda wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm
arcade999 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:23 pm
Hating on popular things? He don't even TALKS about that in his post. And yes, people are free to hate on popular things if they wants.
He literally says in his post how he hates modern popular games and names CoD (which is barely relevant anymore), Overwatch, and Fortnite.
I didn't say he COULDN'T hate popular games, I said hating them because they're popular and to feel better about his interest in retro games is lame.
Ok, I see. William's post was indeed rude, and I agree hating on popular stuff for the main reason it's popular is stupid, but what I meant was that, sure, william's post was pretty fierce, he did not complain about stuff ''because'' they're popular, but becuase they plays it in super-ultra-HD and that it requires internet, and that he hated that because it in his time people like him weren't doing so. Yes, it's not a good reasoning and it's modern kids gamer's fault if these technologies weren't around in his time, but I don't think it directly ''implies'' hating of popular stuff in that case. Anyway, in my last post, I mostly reacted to the picture you used, which I did found, imo, unrelated due to the reason I said above.


anyway, it's not a super-important topic, and I don't want this to degenerate into useless and never-ending ranting
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8735
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Enjl » Mon May 07, 2018 2:03 pm

You're the first one to even bring up the idea of "hating it because it's popular". Previously all that was part of the discussion was the fact that the things hated on are popular :V
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

User avatar
Core
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1069
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 am
Flair: Trans <3 She/her

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Core » Mon May 07, 2018 2:30 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:


  • Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!
The way you're acting here is very strange. Don't you want the world to progress?

Anyways, the only thing that pisses me off is my hypocrite classmates. They seem to be friendly to me at first, but when something happens they will start hating me for no reason. Also the spammers sometime pisses me off.
Join NSMBX's official server! - https://discord.gg/RMYdYfX


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests