SE40
Bit
Bit
Flair: es-eee-fourty
Current Project: 0_Night
Chat Username: SE40#6272

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby SE40 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:56 pm

My first console was DS, and right when I got it, boom, 3DS took over. No more games for DS. And when I finally got a 2DS, Wii U is the shit now. I'm too slow with the consoles ;-;
And the fact that Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, which was my only Mario vs. Donkey Kong game, has like no information on the internet. Only March of the Minis and Mini Land Mayhem everywhere.
P.k.a. Dex

Join my NEW discord server: https://discord.gg/yxxEnh8

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Fri May 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Dex wrote:My first console was DS, and right when I got it, boom, 3DS took over. No more games for DS. And when I finally got a 2DS, Wii U is the shit now. I'm too slow with the consoles ;-;
If you want to have a console that people are still playing, then I guess you should get the SWitch now before it is too late and is pushed into obscurity by the next console.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

SE40
Bit
Bit
Flair: es-eee-fourty
Current Project: 0_Night
Chat Username: SE40#6272

Postby SE40 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Electriking wrote:
Dex wrote:My first console was DS, and right when I got it, boom, 3DS took over. No more games for DS. And when I finally got a 2DS, Wii U is the shit now. I'm too slow with the consoles ;-;
If you want to have a console that people are still playing, then I guess you should get the SWitch now before it is too late and is pushed into obscurity by the next console.
I don't really care too much of consoles anymore, I stick to PC novadays. Plus, no money my man ;-;
P.k.a. Dex

Join my NEW discord server: https://discord.gg/yxxEnh8

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Postby Rhosty » Fri May 04, 2018 2:54 pm

^ I still have a Wii I got for Christmas 10 years ago

Westretroman
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Westretroman » Fri May 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Eureka wrote:^ I still have a Wii I got for Christmas 10 years ago
Me too, I have a Wii from years ago.
Dex wrote:
Actually there is some information about Mario vs DK: Minis March Again.

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's a fucking thing that pisses me off:

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:

• Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Panda » Sat May 05, 2018 3:49 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

This generation of kid gamers!!!!! Here's a example why this generation of children gamers pisses me off 24/7:

• Those bastards rather play games that are in 4K Ultra HD, and requires internet (Ex. CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc.)! Hell, back when I was a child gamer back in the 90's to mid 2K decade, I just stick to standard definition games on non-HD systems that never needs fucking internet!
You need to calm down and realise that people can like what they want. If you don't like the games made today (and by the way you're not far off from the age of "modern" gamers yourself) then that's YOUR problem.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat May 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Panda wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:49 pm
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:

You need to calm down and realise that people can like what they want. If you don't like the games made today (and by the way you're not far off from the age of "modern" gamers yourself) then that's YOUR problem.

Pretty much everything spinda said here. Wow these people have a different opinion than me!!!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Sat May 05, 2018 4:10 pm

As long as everyone's opinions are the same we can all be not bastards

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7

Postby Eri7 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:36 pm

People forcing their opinions on me and if i don't accept them then they start hating me to a point where they want me to die.

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun May 06, 2018 6:11 am

People who can't respect other's opinions

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun May 06, 2018 6:40 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:

lol dude u just gotta git gud
im bored

arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Postby arcade999 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Panda wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:

Hating on popular things? He don't even TALKS about that in his post. And yes, people are free to hate on popular things if they wants.
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Sun May 06, 2018 3:45 pm

arcade999 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:23 pm
Panda wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:

Hating on popular things? He don't even TALKS about that in his post. And yes, people are free to hate on popular things if they wants.
Online games aren't popular things?
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Sun May 06, 2018 4:43 pm

arcade999 wrote:
What is your argument? Have you read Panda's post properly? It's not about "hating popular things being bad", but the fact that MarioRPGExpert's post was incredibly rude towards a broad range of people, solely based on the "back in my day..." argument.
Please also keep in mind that similar posts set a precedent, though they were undoubtedly more tame.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Panda » Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm

arcade999 wrote:
He literally says in his post how he hates modern popular games and names CoD (which is barely relevant anymore), Overwatch, and Fortnite.
I didn't say he COULDN'T hate popular games, I said hating them because they're popular and to feel better about his interest in retro games is lame.

arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Postby arcade999 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:15 am

Panda wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm
arcade999 wrote:
He literally says in his post how he hates modern popular games and names CoD (which is barely relevant anymore), Overwatch, and Fortnite.
I didn't say he COULDN'T hate popular games, I said hating them because they're popular and to feel better about his interest in retro games is lame.
Ok, I see. William's post was indeed rude, and I agree hating on popular stuff for the main reason it's popular is stupid, but what I meant was that, sure, william's post was pretty fierce, he did not complain about stuff ''because'' they're popular, but becuase they plays it in super-ultra-HD and that it requires internet, and that he hated that because it in his time people like him weren't doing so. Yes, it's not a good reasoning and it's modern kids gamer's fault if these technologies weren't around in his time, but I don't think it directly ''implies'' hating of popular stuff in that case. Anyway, in my last post, I mostly reacted to the picture you used, which I did found, imo, unrelated due to the reason I said above.

anyway, it's not a super-important topic, and I don't want this to degenerate into useless and never-ending ranting
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Mon May 07, 2018 2:03 pm

You're the first one to even bring up the idea of "hating it because it's popular". Previously all that was part of the discussion was the fact that the things hated on are popular :V
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

Core
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Trans <3 She/her

Postby Core » Mon May 07, 2018 2:30 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:

The way you're acting here is very strange. Don't you want the world to progress?

Anyways, the only thing that pisses me off is my hypocrite classmates. They seem to be friendly to me at first, but when something happens they will start hating me for no reason. Also the spammers sometime pisses me off.
Join NSMBX's official server! - https://discord.gg/RMYdYfX

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”