YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby PixelPest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 am

Literally at all

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: This account is dying

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Oshi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:52 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
arcade999 wrote:wanna know what piss me off the mostm ever ever ever ever ever?



bronies
That's still a thing nowadays?
Enter the MLP Movie


In fact the series itself is probably the most cringe thing ever created imo aside from the Nick Jr shows, ugh


Speaking of shows, we also have the fact that Spectrum is getting rid of Nickelodeon and 22 other Viacom channels too
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Pseudo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:32 am

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
arcade999 wrote:wanna know what piss me off the mostm ever ever ever ever ever?



bronies
That's still a thing nowadays?
Enter the MLP Movie


In fact the series itself is probably the most cringe thing ever created imo aside from the Nick Jr shows, ugh


Speaking of shows, we also have the fact that Spectrum is getting rid of Nickelodeon and 22 other Viacom channels too
I don't know if you've actually seen the show, but it's pretty far from the most cringe thing ever - there's a reason why it has a large adult fandom as opposed to any other kid's show. It has fairly deep writing compared to others - by no means the deepest ever, but there's legit character development and stuff.

arcade999, I don't really see why someone liking a show would piss you off anyways.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby PopYoshi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:45 am

Pseudo wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote: That's still a thing nowadays?
Enter the MLP Movie


In fact the series itself is probably the most cringe thing ever created imo aside from the Nick Jr shows, ugh


Speaking of shows, we also have the fact that Spectrum is getting rid of Nickelodeon and 22 other Viacom channels too
I don't know if you've actually seen the show, but it's pretty far from the most cringe thing ever - there's a reason why it has a large adult fandom as opposed to any other kid's show. It has fairly deep writing compared to others - by no means the deepest ever, but there's legit character development and stuff.

arcade999, I don't really see why someone liking a show would piss you off anyways.
I've read the post several times and...

I think he talks about the fandom, the bronies pisses him off. You know... bronies are like furries, loved by half of the people, hated by the other half... and generalized by others

also what bothers him is the show itself because he doesn't like it but I didn't see him say he doesn't like someone who likes the show... aside from the fandom
Image

Image

My project:

Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6494
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:25 am

Keep in mind that arcade's post you're all talking about is more than a month old, and looks like a generic attention grab.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote: That's still a thing nowadays?
Enter the MLP Movie


In fact the series itself is probably the most cringe thing ever created imo aside from the Nick Jr shows, ugh


Speaking of shows, we also have the fact that Spectrum is getting rid of Nickelodeon and 22 other Viacom channels too
I don't know if you've actually seen the show, but it's pretty far from the most cringe thing ever - there's a reason why it has a large adult fandom as opposed to any other kid's show. It has fairly deep writing compared to others - by no means the deepest ever, but there's legit character development and stuff.

arcade999, I don't really see why someone liking a show would piss you off anyways.
...because the thing is, they aren't ¨only liking¨ it

In fact, if it would be the case, I might dislike, but probably not getting pissed off. The main problem is how it evolve into a fandom, wich is uncontrollable and very unhealt. The biggest problem is the proportions of it: see, you cannot escape it, and almost whatever you freking search on the internet HAS a fucking pony version, not even counting the thousands of fanfics, fan videos and uh, let's call them ¨fanarts¨that came with the whole damn thing. There is also something really twisted about a 30 year old man looking for pony porn. Beleive me, this is the exact achetype of an internet cancer, mostly if there is ton of butthurt 12 year old kiddies who start to litterally insults you if you say a single bad thing about it.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby PopYoshi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 pm

arcade999 wrote:
Pseudo wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote: Enter the MLP Movie


In fact the series itself is probably the most cringe thing ever created imo aside from the Nick Jr shows, ugh


Speaking of shows, we also have the fact that Spectrum is getting rid of Nickelodeon and 22 other Viacom channels too
I don't know if you've actually seen the show, but it's pretty far from the most cringe thing ever - there's a reason why it has a large adult fandom as opposed to any other kid's show. It has fairly deep writing compared to others - by no means the deepest ever, but there's legit character development and stuff.

arcade999, I don't really see why someone liking a show would piss you off anyways.
...because the thing is, they aren't ¨only liking¨ it

In fact, if it would be the case, I might dislike, but probably not getting pissed off. The main problem is how it evolve into a fandom, wich is uncontrollable and very unhealt. The biggest problem is the proportions of it: see, you cannot escape it, and almost whatever you freking search on the internet HAS a fucking pony version, not even counting the thousands of fanfics, fan videos and uh, let's call them ¨fanarts¨that came with the whole damn thing. There is also something really twisted about a 30 year old man looking for pony porn. Beleive me, this is the exact achetype of an internet cancer, mostly if there is ton of butthurt 12 year old kiddies who start to litterally insults you if you say a single bad thing about it.
Now you have a point. I agree, at least a bit because I belong to the bronies counterpart (if you know which fandom I'm talking about)
Image

Image

My project:

Image
Image

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Pseudo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 pm

arcade999 wrote:
Pseudo wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote: Enter the MLP Movie


In fact the series itself is probably the most cringe thing ever created imo aside from the Nick Jr shows, ugh


Speaking of shows, we also have the fact that Spectrum is getting rid of Nickelodeon and 22 other Viacom channels too
I don't know if you've actually seen the show, but it's pretty far from the most cringe thing ever - there's a reason why it has a large adult fandom as opposed to any other kid's show. It has fairly deep writing compared to others - by no means the deepest ever, but there's legit character development and stuff.

arcade999, I don't really see why someone liking a show would piss you off anyways.
...because the thing is, they aren't ¨only liking¨ it

In fact, if it would be the case, I might dislike, but probably not getting pissed off. The main problem is how it evolve into a fandom, wich is uncontrollable and very unhealt. The biggest problem is the proportions of it: see, you cannot escape it, and almost whatever you freking search on the internet HAS a fucking pony version, not even counting the thousands of fanfics, fan videos and uh, let's call them ¨fanarts¨that came with the whole damn thing. There is also something really twisted about a 30 year old man looking for pony porn. Beleive me, this is the exact achetype of an internet cancer, mostly if there is ton of butthurt 12 year old kiddies who start to litterally insults you if you say a single bad thing about it.
Literally every fandom has a component like that

and it isn't really even true any more that you see pony art everywhere

that was like 4 years ago

it's not a cancer, just a show that a lot of people enjoy

and yes, people are "only liking" it

they just like it a lot

producing derivative works is not harmful to you
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4992
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby RudeGuy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 am

arcade999 wrote: ...because the thing is, they aren't ¨only liking¨ it

In fact, if it would be the case, I might dislike, but probably not getting pissed off. The main problem is how it evolve into a fandom, wich is uncontrollable and very unhealt. The biggest problem is the proportions of it: see, you cannot escape it, and almost whatever you freking search on the internet HAS a fucking pony version, not even counting the thousands of fanfics, fan videos and uh, let's call them ¨fanarts¨that came with the whole damn thing. There is also something really twisted about a 30 year old man looking for pony porn. Beleive me, this is the exact achetype of an internet cancer, mostly if there is ton of butthurt 12 year old kiddies who start to litterally insults you if you say a single bad thing about it.
welcome to the internet. anything has a bad part to it, whether you like it or not, and you can't really fight this.
im bored

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:55 am

Pseudo wrote:and it isn't really even true any more that you see pony art everywhere
Wait, let me just check devianart and...
Spoiler: show
(litterally one of the very first thing that popped out, not to metion that they were still ponies later in the list, and also, even if it wouldn't be actual any more, do that mean that you can't hate it belong to the logic of your comment?! WTF)
Image
oh
Pseudo wrote:that was like 4 years ago
...and still persist
Pseudo wrote:it's not a cancer, just a show that a lot of people enjoy
and I guess it excuse the fact that there is tons of porn fanarts and videos

No seriously, there is a huge deifference between only liking something and getting crazy with it, I mean there is a way to like something without it to derivate into a fadom, just need to look at cave story fans: they enjoy the game, but no porn, no creepy fanarts or other shit. Ok, I admit, Iv'e seen ONE wierd fanart... a SINGLE ONE.

I won't reply to the two next quote, since they are basically the same thing as that one
Pseudo wrote:producing derivative works is not harmful to you
This is just so irrelevant; the problem is not that it is harmful or not to me, but that I DIDN'T LIKE IT! Oh aigain, are you, with the logic of your comment, saying that you can only hate a thing if it is harmful to you? WTF
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5988
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:20 am

Here's another thing that pisses me off: The Disney Corporation!
And here's 2 reasons why:
  • They decided to change from good family-friendly programs to god-awful Shitty pop stars & pop culture references!
  • I heard they fucking tried to buy Funimation* back in 2011-2012! And trust me, if you're a anime fan and/or a otaku, it's worst than you'll ever imagine. They'll censored multiple anime worst than freaking 4Kids edit their dubbed anime!!!
*If you don't know, Funimation is a anime dubbing company that was known for their English dubs of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, & Full Metal Alchemist.
Image
(Coming soon in 81 days from today: Sega Mega Drive GFX pack)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Here's another thing that pisses me off: The Disney Corporation!
And here's 2 reasons why:
  • They decided to change from good family-friendly programs to god-awful Shitty pop stars & pop culture references!
  • I heard they fucking tried to buy Funimation* back in 2011-2012! And trust me, if you're a anime fan and/or a otaku, it's worst than you'll ever imagine. They'll censored multiple anime worst than freaking 4Kids edit their dubbed anime!!!
*If you don't know, Funimation is a anime dubbing company that was known for their English dubs of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, & Full Metal Alchemist.
OMG I agree with you! The worst is, few years ago, if you know what teletoon is, you may also know that they has another channel called teletoon retro. It was great, since they were old episodes of famous cartoons, like dexter's lab, the flintstones or fairly oddparents. Well, it has been removed and replaced by the so called disney channel. I looked at the shows and, jesus it was awful.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2609
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:26 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Here's another thing that pisses me off: The Disney Corporation!
And here's 2 reasons why:
  • They decided to change from good family-friendly programs to god-awful Shitty pop stars & pop culture references!
It's been this way ever since disney afternoon ended. Disney puts a ton of love and effort into their movies but it's clear they couldn't give less of a shit about what they air on their channels.

At least their cartoons are usually good. Gravity Falls, Tangled: the Series, and the DuckTales reboot to name a few are all really good.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: This account is dying

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Oshi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 pm

My mind. I can't escape it, and at random times I can't stop thinking about something annoying/cringy
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby PopYoshi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:23 pm

arcade999 wrote:In fact, if it would be the case, I might dislike, but probably not getting pissed off. The main problem is how it evolve into a fandom, wich is uncontrollable and very unhealt. The biggest problem is the proportions of it: see, you cannot escape it, and almost whatever you freking search on the internet HAS a fucking pony version, not even counting the thousands of fanfics, fan videos and uh, let's call them ¨fanarts¨that came with the whole damn thing. There is also something really twisted about a 30 year old man looking for pony porn. Beleive me, this is the exact achetype of an internet cancer, mostly if there is ton of butthurt 12 year old kiddies who start to litterally insults you if you say a single bad thing about it.

I wonder how you'll react knowing that someone did a SMBX story called Meets Sonic Saga, where several characters suddenly found Sonic.Exe and then everything becomes creepy and gore

Everything was okay and suddenly for no reason the author (who is brony) decided to introduce a secondary villain, a creepy version of Pinkie Pie from MLP called Pinkamena, I mean... the villain was Sonic.Exe and for no reason he decided to put some of MLP in the story... it's his story and he can do whatever he want but... gah, I found it too out of place and kinda annoying... I mean, why?

Still I like the saga but I didn't like that idea...
Image

Image

My project:

Image
Image

User avatar
CD20Superness
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby CD20Superness » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Itmpisess me off a little bit when I lose the game sometimes.
Jayce 777 wrote:Two words: My clumsiness.
AGREED!! :evil:
Last edited by Pseudo on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merging double post
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Pseudo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:04 am

CD20Superness wrote:Itmpisess me off a little bit when I lose the game sometimes.
Jayce 777 wrote:Two words: My clumsiness.
AGREED!! :evil:
Please use the edit button instead of double posting, thanks.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
CD20Superness
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby CD20Superness » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:33 am

Pseudo wrote:
CD20Superness wrote:Itmpisess me off a little bit when I lose the game sometimes.
Jayce 777 wrote:Two words: My clumsiness.
AGREED!! :evil:
Please use the edit button instead of double posting, thanks.
umm, ok.
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: This account is dying

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Oshi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:17 am

When my posts get ignored
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4491
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:When my posts get ignored
Sometimes you have to be patient and wait for your posts to be responded to
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest