Topics that have reached 100 pages.
JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Enjl wrote:
Turtwig wrote:
Enjl wrote: Tuesday is so much worse than Monday.
how dafuq

Personally I hate learning proofs (yep it's me venting about math again :D)

Now, a lot of you had good arguments about Algebra, and I can see how it would be useful in life. But proofs?

HURR DURR HERE'S TWO TRIANGLES THAT ARE CLEARLY CONGRUENT NOW MAKE A T CHART WITH 80 BILLION STEPS EXPLAINING WHY

Why does the Common Core hate us ;>;
Firstly, if you stay up late on a Sunday, you can still get through the Monday with few hours of sleep. This isn't possible for Tuesday. My order of favourite days is as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Monday, Sunday, Friday, Saturday

Regarding proofs: It's to make sure students get behind the concept. Say, if you wanted to tell your program to draw "HURR DURR HERE'S TWO TRIANGLES THAT ARE CLEARLY CONGRUENT", how are you gonna do it if you don't know the math behind it?
I guess I see what you mean.

*potentially really stupid answer incoming*
But couldn't you just draw one triangle and then copy and paste it? XD
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:12 pm

Turtwig wrote:*potentially really stupid answer incoming*
But couldn't you just draw one triangle and then copy and paste it? XD
If you programmed image file recognition, sure. But if you did that, you wouldn't have the vertexes and sides of the triangle you're drawing (unless you input them by hand). It's far too limited for it to be useful.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It's been...

Postby Ecruteak » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:21 pm

When I was about 7 or 8, I lived in a different apartment and there were these kids who would bully me. Not once or twice, but every time I went downstairs. When I told my parents, what was their response?

"They want to play with you".

10/10 because circling me with their bikes and making fun of me is their sign that they want to play with me.
Ambiguously active.

Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Valtteri » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Not being allowed to speak my mind in matters such as the following without getting a bunch of people on my ass telling me I'm just not man enough:
  • Having to learn to like certain bitter products as a part of the process of growing up. I'm sure some people genuinely like the taste of bitter but I just don't. I think it's awful and avoid food/drinks with the taste. It's the taste of poison. Literally. Human evolution taught man to avoid bitter food because many poisonous substances taste bitter. But no. You're a man! You gotta drink beer! You'll get used to the taste! IT'S AN ACQUIRED TASTE!!!!!!!! What if I don't want to? It's not like it's the only alcohol drink. I've found that hard liquor is the only type of alcohol drink that tastes okay and it will get me drunk just fine. I'll never understand why beer is the most popular alcohol drink (and the third most popular any drink apparently). You can brew alcohol out of basically anything, and out of all the possibilities, people pick cereal that will result in the taste of burnt toast. ???????
  • Conscription. Obligatory military service that only affects men and all men, not even like in some places where it's a raffle sort of thing. Conscription is a practice that is used in few countries and I'm unlucky enough to live in one of them. My service lasted six months and while it was not torture it was certainly a massive waste of time. It's unequal. After college women will get on with their lives normally while men are forced, under the penalty of imprisonment, to go through military training that will last 6-12 months. Overall it's just a really inefficient practice defense-wise compared to volunteers. But the worst part is that conscription is so largely accepted in my country. If you said something like what I just said you'd get the basic people on your ass again telling you you're a pussy and defending the system with ridiculous arguments like military service being the cost for the country's welfare system (that women don't have to pay???) or that women don't have to do it because they have to give birth to children (because otherwise they'd go to jail, right???).
  • Soda. I don't understand why someone thought it would be a good idea to add acid to a drink so it hurts drinking it. But with my favourite drinks such as Dr Pepper and Coke being carbonated, I have no choice. It's not like the pain is unbearable but I don't see the point.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Just so you know, Valtteri, conscription is not only randomly assigned in the US, but it hasn't been used since the Vietnam War in the 1970s.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Hani
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: Spring 봄

Postby Hani » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Ya know what PISSES ME OFF?

- People starting like pointless conflict and random fights in your school hallway. (5 times a day where I go to school.)
- When people wants to ass kiss you. Like example, when you have like 14 Sprite bottles, people be begging even though that person is either a person you don't know or someone who is mean to you. I HATE IT!
- When people borrow your stuff and they break it. It gets annoying and it's not fair for me to buy a new one.
- When sub teachers call you out and say that you did something wrong even though I didn't do it. IT WAS THE PERSON NEXT TO ME!

I'm sure you guys understand me. My life... I don't know if I can survive being a teen.

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Catastrophe wrote: - When people wants to ass kiss you. Like example, when you have like 14 Sprite bottles, people be begging even though that person is either a person you don't know or someone who is mean to you. I HATE IT!
If you had that many Sprite bottles then why not share them xd
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!

Hani
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: Spring 봄

Postby Hani » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Turtwig wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: - When people wants to ass kiss you. Like example, when you have like 14 Sprite bottles, people be begging even though that person is either a person you don't know or someone who is mean to you. I HATE IT!
If you had that many Sprite bottles then why not share them xd
LOL It was an example. But if you had hot cheetos...

Enchlore
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Enchlore » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Valtteri wrote:
  • Conscription. Obligatory military service that only affects men and all men, not like in the US where I believe it's a raffle sort of thing. Conscription is a practice that is used in few countries and I'm unlucky enough to live in one of them. My service lasted six months and while it was not torture it was certainly a massive waste of time. It's unequal. After college women will get on with their lives normally while men are forced, under the penalty of imprisonment, to go through military training that will last 6-12 months. Overall it's just a really inefficient practice defense-wise compared to volunteers. But the worst part is that conscription is so largely accepted in my country. If you said something like what I just said you'd get the basic people on your ass again telling you you're a pussy and defending the system with ridiculous arguments like military service being the cost for the country's welfare system (that women don't have to pay???) or that women don't have to do it because they have to give birth to children (because otherwise they'd go to jail, right???).
It's like that in my country and, while I particularly can't really be forced to do it (being colorblind and myopic), I know someone who had to do services and spent most of his time in imprisonment for refusing to fire a gun. The notion of conscription really does piss me off even though I'm not affected by it.

celph
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby celph » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Valtteri wrote:Not being allowed to speak my mind in matters such as the following without getting a bunch of people on my ass telling me I'm just not man enough:
  • Having to learn to like certain bitter products as a part of the process of growing up. I'm sure some people genuinely like the taste of bitter but I just don't. I think it's awful and avoid food/drinks with the taste. It's the taste of poison. Literally. Human evolution taught man to avoid bitter food because many poisonous substances taste bitter. But no. You're a man! You gotta drink beer! You'll get used to the taste! IT'S AN ACQUIRED TASTE!!!!!!!! What if I don't want to? It's not like it's the only alcohol drink. I've found that hard liquor is the only type of alcohol drink that tastes okay and it will get me drunk just fine. I'll never understand why beer is the most popular alcohol drink (and the third most popular any drink apparently).
beer is cheap ya mothafucker u probably never had to live in the fuckin gutter like us dagos but u know taste is taste and i respect that shit ya fucking albino

what pisses me off is those fuckers that go up and wash ur fuckin car when u aint fuckin told em too and ur supposed to feel bad for em because theyre homeless or some old bullshit like that i swear i see the same mothafucka every time i fuckin go fill up

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Postby Aero » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Valtteri wrote:
  • Conscription. Obligatory military service that only affects men and all men, not like in the US where I believe it's a raffle sort of thing. Conscription is a practice that is used in few countries and I'm unlucky enough to live in one of them. My service lasted six months and while it was not torture it was certainly a massive waste of time. It's unequal. After college women will get on with their lives normally while men are forced, under the penalty of imprisonment, to go through military training that will last 6-12 months. Overall it's just a really inefficient practice defense-wise compared to volunteers. But the worst part is that conscription is so largely accepted in my country. If you said something like what I just said you'd get the basic people on your ass again telling you you're a pussy and defending the system with ridiculous arguments like military service being the cost for the country's welfare system (that women don't have to pay???) or that women don't have to do it because they have to give birth to children (because otherwise they'd go to jail, right???).
The US has a voluntary system, and it is actually more efficient because you've got a ton of people going in who give a shit about what they're doing since it's their choice to be there and not some mandated sexist bullshit like you have going on there. But to be fair though at least you get proper training whereas the US relies on people forming militias if shit hits the fan.

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:12 am

what pee me off i can't use my n64 games in my NES there's no forwards comparability. Last week i got a WIIU game and stick it in my NES and it didn;'t work.
be warned guys when Nintendo bring out a new system you got to buy the new console to play the new games.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:43 pm

^
Damn those corrupt marketers!
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:39 pm

ragont wrote:what pee me off i can't use my n64 games in my NES there's no forwards comparability. Last week i got a WIIU game and stick it in my NES and it didn;'t work.
be warned guys when Nintendo bring out a new system you got to buy the new console to play the new games.
ikr i put super smash bros 4 in my computer but it didnt work :((((((((((((((
Last edited by JupiHornet on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Postby Aero » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:56 pm

ragont wrote:what pee me off i can't use my n64 games in my NES there's no forwards comparability. Last week i got a WIIU game and stick it in my NES and it didn;'t work.
did you try to blow on the cartridge and wii u?

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

what pee me off

Postby HenryRichard » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Turtwig wrote:
theres not even full backwards compatability i put gamecube game in ds and it SMASH

stoopid nentindo
Jesus is my savior.

Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It's been...

Re: what pee me off

Postby Ecruteak » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 am

HenryRichard wrote:
Turtwig wrote:
theres not even full backwards compatability i put gamecube game in ds and it SMASH

stoopid nentindo
not onley nintndeo dat dus thiss, bcos i putt a wee gaim in my atari 2600 and teh disck broked!!!! aslo i putt dee ess gaim in my toaster and dee ess game melted nd i hadd 2 by a nyoo toster
Ambiguously active.

Alper0022
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby Alper0022 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:47 am

I get pissed off at bad grammar, but I don't normally post my rage, because that would be stupid.

edit:WOO 10th post
By the way I quit for now, see you when I regained some interest for SMBX! (probably never.)

Mable
Peach
Peach

Postby Mable » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:54 am

i get pissed off when people edit their post, just to say "YEAH MY WHATEVER POST"

But i don't normally post my rage, because that would be stupid.

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Re: what pee me off

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:55 am

ShyGuyOfMoonside wrote:
HenryRichard wrote:
Turtwig wrote: ikr i put super smash bros 4 in my computer but it didnt work :((((((((((((((

stoopid nentindo
not onley nintndeo dat dus thiss, bcos i putt a wee gaim in my atari 2600 and teh disck broked!!!! aslo i putt dee ess gaim in my toaster and dee ess game melted nd i hadd 2 by a nyoo toster
rip toster 420 B.C. - 69
u wil b furgutten butt nut mist ;_____;

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”