M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game PSum)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Danny
Mouser
Mouser
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Day 3)

Postby Danny » Tue May 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Going to start this discussion now since it's evident we've already taken care of another Mafioso, given the assumption that Pseudo is the Mafia. Who should we lynch on Day 4? There was some speculation that PaperPlayerX could really have been another Mafioso, but I think today we went with Pseudo because he's the more obvious choice. Should we go for PPX on Day 4, or do we have any other leads?
You might know me as LMNtals, Syndrilevosse, Danny, or 8bitmushroom.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Tue May 12, 2015 2:46 pm

glitch4 could be a lead too, he seems to be lying about his role.
If he can explain this, then I guess we should go PPX in day 4.
im bored

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy

Postby RudeGuy » Tue May 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Also, now that I think of, what did PPX do to make himself suspicious?
im bored

Danny
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Danny » Tue May 12, 2015 4:00 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:Also, now that I think of, what did PPX do to make himself suspicious?
Something about defending Zeldamaster for no good reason, it may be likely he's Mafia.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Tue May 12, 2015 5:41 pm

So uh, I feel like 8bit is leading the town. He's helped lynch a Mafia member and we're apparently after the next one. If I were a blue I'd probably trust him with my role. glitch4, who have you inspected and what did they come up as? Claiming Sheriff should only come with good information (unless you inspected a blue, in which case you should get in contact with them and keep quiet about it). Either way since I got a temporary fix on my internet I'll use it to cast my lynch vote on Pseudo-dino.

Danny
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Danny » Tue May 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Yeah, glitch4, I'd really like that information, else we have no way of telling you're the Sheriff, so you could be the Saboteur.

I am taking Pseudo's information he posted earlier with a grain of salt, if it's true that glitch4 visited me, and from the information I got from the Lookout, he visited Pseudo, that means if I die this coming Night, it's most likely that glitch4 is the Saboteur, and you guys should maybe lynch him ASAP? I suggest we lynch either PaperPlayerX or glitch4 on Day 4, I feel we're really close with being done here.

BlimpFruit
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby BlimpFruit » Tue May 12, 2015 7:49 pm

PseudoDino
Also, my apologies for basically being inactive, I was reading the thread, but just didn't have anything to say I guess. i'll try to be more active.
Not a dash pepper.
Mafia Achievements:
Spoiler: show
I support:

FallingSnow
Nipper
Nipper

Postby FallingSnow » Tue May 12, 2015 8:18 pm

It's an instant lynch for Pseudo-dino!
Night 4 begins!

Danny
Mouser
Mouser

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Night 4)

Postby Danny » Tue May 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Alright, another Mafia down, just one more to go and then we take out the Saboteur.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed May 13, 2015 11:16 am

Cool, another mafioso down.
And I think we should lynch PPX tomorrow, unless new infos comes. glitch4 is suspicious too, but Pseudo-dino seemed to want himdied for whatever reason, and Pseudo-dino is mafia. (to be honest I'm kinda confused about him)
im bored

Hyperme
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Hyperme » Wed May 13, 2015 1:00 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:I am taking Pseudo's information he posted earlier with a grain of salt, if it's true that glitch4 visited me, and from the information I got from the Lookout, he visited Pseudo, that means if I die this coming Night, it's most likely that glitch4 is the Saboteur, and you guys should maybe lynch him ASAP? I suggest we lynch either PaperPlayerX or glitch4 on Day 4, I feel we're really close with being done here.
If the Saboteur changes their target, it resets the countdown. If glitch4 is the Saboteur, no one will be exploded tonight. Also if he is the Saboteur he's playing really badly because switching to someone who is probably going to be lynched is a waste.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:glitch4 is suspicious too, but Pseudo-dino seemed to want himdied for whatever reason, and Pseudo-dino is mafia. (to be honest I'm kinda confused about him)
Oops, didn't notice that the saboteur is the third party.
Anyway, I guess we can go with glitch4 tomorrow if 8bit will die tonight.
Hyperme wrote:If glitch4 is the Saboteur, no one will be exploded tonight.
How do you know this? Just wondering.
im bored

Hyperme
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Hyperme » Wed May 13, 2015 2:02 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote: How do you know this? Just wondering.
The role is describe in the first post of the thread. Notably, it says that moving a mine resets the timer. If glitch4 is the Saboteur, and he targeted Pseudo-dino, the mine won't be on anyone else.

Danny
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Danny » Wed May 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Yeah I forget that moving a mine resets the cooldown, which is fine with me.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed May 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Hyperme wrote:
RudeGuy07 wrote: How do you know this? Just wondering.
The role is describe in the first post of the thread. Notably, it says that moving a mine resets the timer. If glitch4 is the Saboteur, and he targeted Pseudo-dino, the mine won't be on anyone else.
Oh, I see, thanks.
Anyway, who we should go for next day? PPX or glitch4?
im bored

Danny
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Danny » Wed May 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I think it would be better if we eliminated the Mafia first, and PPX is a suspect, so I say lets shoot for him.

Paper
Phanto
Phanto

Postby Paper » Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:I think it would be better if we eliminated the Mafia first, and PPX is a suspect, so I say lets shoot for him.
I still don't know what the hell I did wrong.
Steam:
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Paper
Phanto
Phanto

Postby Paper » Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 pm

By wrong, I meant what I did to be considered suspicious.
Steam:

Danny
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Danny » Wed May 13, 2015 8:09 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:Over on the other department with the killing last night, what I think we've all collected on that is that Between Bloodedge and Zeldamaster12, one is vigi and the other is a mafia. A safe and very abstract way to call out two potential mafias is if someone goes out of their way to defend someone. PPX is doing just that with ZM while Bloodedge is just kinda here desperately trying to hold his own. Oh and before I posted this, Pseudo is backing him up too.

Paper
Phanto
Phanto

Postby Paper » Wed May 13, 2015 8:27 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:
TNTtimelord wrote:Over on the other department with the killing last night, what I think we've all collected on that is that Between Bloodedge and Zeldamaster12, one is vigi and the other is a mafia. A safe and very abstract way to call out two potential mafias is if someone goes out of their way to defend someone. PPX is doing just that with ZM while Bloodedge is just kinda here desperately trying to hold his own. Oh and before I posted this, Pseudo is backing him up too.
I never "went out of my way" to defend Zelda. I thought he was being attacked and so I didn't vote for him, but now that we all know he's Mafia, I regret doing so. I wanted to help the town, and still do, but I'm afraid that doing or saying anything will get me gang-banged with lynch votes, including this post.
Steam:

Return to “Mafia”