M15: Spacebase 115 *INNOCENT VICTORY*

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Re: M15: Spacebase 115 *NIGHT 4*

Postby Choco » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 pm

Are we officially allowed to say that we're screwed?
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:47 pm

Goddammit, again.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:54 pm

How about we vote for qig tomorrow BECAUSE HE REFUSES TO TELL ME HIS ROLE FOR NO GOOD REASON!
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:01 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:How about we vote for qig tomorrow BECAUSE HE REFUSES TO TELL ME HIS ROLE FOR NO GOOD REASON!
How about we vote for TNTtimelord tomorrow BECAUSE THE ONLY GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT BENEFITS FROM HAVING A PRIVATE LIST OF ROLE CLAIMS IS THE MAFIA OH GOD HELP MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:24 pm

I know two specials and I've told two other people to be exact: pseudo and praesidium, who's dead now.

If a special dies, we can pin the blame on me.

Everyone seems to have ignored the fact I've publicly claimed VIP.

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:I know two specials and I've told two other people to be exact: pseudo and praesidium, who's dead now.

you don't know two specials. you know two people who have claimed to be specials. fyi, this is mafia, a game based around deceptions and lies.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:42 pm

^
It's fairly easy to prove that you have a special role. Like if you're the Bounty Hunter, you can announce who you're going to kill to your allies and then actually kill that player.

TNT seems legit to me from my conversations with him, and I agree that you're suspicious, qig.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:53 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:^
It's fairly easy to prove that you have a special role. Like if you're the Bounty Hunter, you can announce who you're going to kill to your allies and then actually kill that player.

TNT seems legit to me from my conversations with him, and I agree that you're suspicious, qig.
ok? And the only person the Bounty Hunter has killed happened before TNT asked people for roles. It's extremely unlikely/difficult for a potential doctor to prove their role, similarly, no one has been resurrected so he wouldn't know about a potential scientist. The other potential specials roles are all impossible to prove.

But hey, I'm the suspicious one. Not the guy who edited one of his posts and is asking everyone for their roles.

I'll say this for the third time: The mafia is the only group of people that benefits from these private role claims that TNT demands from everyone.

DatDude
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby DatDude » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:55 pm

Yeah, TNT MIGHT be suspicious, though. If he's asking for roles, he COULD be a Mafia, and if the Doctor, or the Sheriff (Whatever it's called here) tells him about his role, he could go tell another of his teammates to silence him. Then we're offically screwed.
My Project:
Spoiler: show
On Mafia i like lying, deceiving and trains. Wait, how did you get this information?!
I support these peeps.
Well, except MNIE, because he's drunk though but yeah.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:30 pm

qig wrote:
TNTtimelord wrote:I know two specials and I've told two other people to be exact: pseudo and praesidium, who's dead now.

you don't know two specials. you know two people who have claimed to be specials. fyi, this is mafia, a game based around deceptions and lies.
I know the Bounty Hunter and I know the Politician. I've spoken to both of them, they know who they are and I do too. I have nothing to hide (besides who these users are; it would be stupid of me to disclose them) while it's clear that you do. You're making this so much more complicated than it has to be. If you didn't want to disclose yourself, then what's the harm in just claiming as a town/passenger? Every mafia member is guaranteed to do that. But NO, you have made that publicly clear you have a special role, more likely a bad one.

So I'll just ask you right now qig: what are you REALLY?

My suspicion list includes:
qig
Waddle Derp
DatDude

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:48 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:
qig wrote:

I know the Bounty Hunter and I know the Politician. I've spoken to both of them, they know who they are and I do too. I have nothing to hide (besides who these users are; it would be stupid of me to disclose them) while it's clear that you do. You're making this so much more complicated than it has to be. If you didn't want to disclose yourself, then what's the harm in just claiming as a town/passenger? Every mafia member is guaranteed to do that. But NO, you have made that publicly clear you have a special role, more likely a bad one.

So I'll just ask you right now qig: what are you REALLY?

My suspicion list includes:
qig
Waddle Derp
DatDude
You are extremely daft. You know the 'politician'? Do you believe that given the choice between a sheriff role and a role that makes your lynch vote count twice someone chose the latter? Has there really been 3 entire lynchings without the double vote coming into effect?

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:14 am

It's what the person told me he was, no joke. ._.

classified wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm making a ginormous blunder here, but uh... I'm the Politician.

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:28 am

i heard gullible wasn't written in the dictionary.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

Who says I'm trying to trick you, or anybody.

Anyways, my point is made clearer and clearer. It's a really dumb strategy, I know, but I wanted to know users' roles because the mafia are more likely to be the ones to claim as remaining townsperson roles. Joey told me that asking for roles was a dumb strategy and that suspicion lists is a better idea.

So, how about we all post our suspicion lists? I already posted mine a few posts earlier.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:08 am

~ Pseudo's suspicions 2015 ~
This took way longer to format than the actual content lol
qig: Accusations against TNT are rather suspicious. Although TNT's "survey" was probably a bad idea, he seems likely innocent overall. Explained before.
Waddle Derp: Suspicious lynch votes I think.
TheLordKhon: General inactivity in the thread. Probably innocent but it'd be good to hear about any communications he's a part of.
the person who claimed politician to TNT: I know who this is because TNT told me, but I won't reveal it here. I may vote to lynch this person in the future though, because yes, this person could have chosen sheriff and it seems unlikely that they wouldn't have done so.

- a spam account, 2016

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:52 am

Accusations against TNT are rather suspicious.
nice, we are now at the part of the game where we make shit up that never happened. i haven't accused anyone. the only people throwing out the baseless accusations are you and tnt. perhaps you should spend less time making rainbow text and more time reading the fucking thread you're a part of.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:59 am

Oh, I'm being suspected. Well, I'll make my claim again; I'm a townie. SUSPICIONS LIST:
- Qig
- Zlakergirl357

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:00 am

Also, I'm pretty sure Waddle Derp has simply voted for the majority every lynch.

And Khon has participated each day phase. that's more activity than certain members.

zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zlaker » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:26 am

Waddle Derp wrote:Oh, I'm being suspected. Well, I'll make my claim again; I'm a townie. SUSPICIONS LIST:
- Qig
- Zlakergirl357
If you have anyone on your suspicions list, you can at least tell us why you think they're suspicious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:51 am

qig wrote:
Accusations against TNT are rather suspicious.
nice, we are now at the part of the game where we make shit up that never happened. i haven't accused anyone. the only people throwing out the baseless accusations are you and tnt. perhaps you should spend less time making rainbow text and more time reading the fucking thread you're a part of.
Hey hey hey relax, I'm sorry. I do understand why TNT's "PM me your role or I don't trust you" is suspicious as hell (and I have read the thread). That alone is not suspicious, and honestly I don't suspect you all that much. However, from my conversations with TNT via PM and from his general behavior, it seems likely that he's innocent to me. I'm pretty sure he just screwed up a bit with asking everyone to PM him their roles. You're definitely low on my suspicion list, but you're still there a bit. Looking back, TNT was a bit trigger happy, suspecting you and all, and I basically jumped on that bandwagon. I only suspect you now because we don't have a huge amount of leads, and I feel like you're hiding something.

And yes, I take that back actually, TheLordKhon is fairly active and I don't really suspect him, he's probably just a townie. The politician-claimant is at the top of my suspicion list now, I plan to vote against him tomorrow.

- a spam account, 2016

Return to “Mafia”