Game Concept Thread

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Current Project: The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Re: Game Concept Thread

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Urban Legends, Come to Life
- 20 players (5 mafia, 14 town, 1 third-party)
- Cardflip mechanic
- Classic win conditions
- Item system

Urban Legends
Kuchisake-Onna: The legendary slit-mouthed woman who asks you if she's pretty twice. Can visit a player each night and ask them out about her beauty. At the end the player will be so scared that they won't be able to use their ability that night.
Aka Manto: The man from the school bathrooms who asks you if you prefer the red cloak or the blue cloak and kill you in a way that fits your answer. This time, he's not gonna be as brutal as usual, so he will just change his target's cardflip color to blue or red for the following day and night phase. Can't target self.
Bloody Mary: The deadly lady from the mirror. Each night, she can trap two players for a short time in her mirror and swap their position visiting both and causing other visitors hit the wrong target.
Man in Black: One of the agents who deal with space-security leaks. His effective blackmailing-technique makes him able to prevent someone from speaking for the following day phase.
Bigfoot: The giant from the American forests who is very identical to the Yeti. His massive size and strength makes him immune to nightkills.

Citizens
Paranormal Investigator: Can inspect a player each night and learn their cardflip color.
Doctor: Can protect a player from death during the night. Has the ability to self-protect, but only once.
Ghostbuster: Can choose to kill a player during the night. However, if he kills an innocent, he'll lose his ability for the following night.
Commander: Once throughout the game, he can host a second lynching during the day. Has to inform the host during the previous night phase.
Shopkeeper: Can give an item to a player each night. This item can be a telescope, a sheet of paper or a pair of ballots.
Necromancer: Can revive a player at the cost of his own life. Can't revive someone whose graves have been robbed, though.
Graverobber: A regular citizen who cardflips yellow. Upon the Investigator's, Doctor's or Ghostbuster's death, he assumes the role of the one who died the earliest in the game, however he will stay yellow. If 2 or all of these role's die at the same time, he will assume a random-picked ability.
Paranoid Citizen: A citizen who is so careful about his safety that he can't be killed at night. However, this paranoid behavior makes him suspicious.
Citizen: Two of them own a pair of ballots from the beginning of the game.
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Abnormal Citizen: Doesn't notice that they're abnormal, so they think that they're an ordinary citizen.

The Legendary Murderer
Jack the Ripper: The feared serial killer from the 19th century. He can kill a player each night and also can't be nightkilled. Thrice throughout the game, he can give out a knife during the night. Cannot hand out more than 1 knife at once.
Additional notes: show
- Items:
Knife: Can kill a player during the night. Can be used once.
Pair of Ballots: Lynch votes count doubled. Can be used twice.
Telescope: Can keep an eye on a different player's house and see who visited that player. Can be used once.
A sheet of paper: Can broadcast a message anonymously at the end of a phase. Can be used once.
- Items aren't forced to use immediately after receiving them
- A player will only be alerted if they've received an item or if they"ve been roleblocked.
- Aka Manto's paintings only affect lynches and inspections, but it has no effect for nightkills
- Nightkill attempts against Jack the Ripper, the Paranoid Citizen or Bigfoot won't be revealed but failed attempts against someone who was protected will be revealed to the public.
- The Abnormal Citizen also has a chance to have a pair of ballots from the beginning just like the normal ones.
- If Bloody Mary's swaps affect a nightkill, it will change the victim but won't affect the cardflip color. However her swaps affect inspection results.
I've made this game co-operatively with witchking666. I'd like to get some feedback on it and I'd also like you to choose between this game and 'Let's Raise the Flag of Rebellion'

EDIT #1:
Removed: Combustion Woman, Expert and a Citizen and the Shopkeeper being able to give knives
Added: Bloody Mary, Necromancer, Graverobber
Last edited by ShadowStarX on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Here is a game that was originally going to be a mystery game. Not sure if I ever posted it here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ExX ... aawtA/edit

ImageImageImage

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:40 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:Game
Allright, I forget to mention a few things on discord as it seems.
The Combustion women doesn't really seem all that professional. I know the urban legends it's supposed to represent but since the actual urban legend isn't mentioned anywhere in the actual role description people will be wondering who the fuck that bitch is. I recommend you to replace spontaneous combustion with a different urban legend that actually concerns a person or entity. They are more compatible to be turned into a mafia role. (Bloody Mary, Mothman, The Midnight man, Hanako-san, Dogman, Haruma-san etc.)

The Expert is horribly overpowered because it can Inspect, Protect, self-protect, Kill, Give away two items and Host a second lynch. Two people who can host a second lynch are a bit too much of a good thing. Same applies to the shopkeeper's ability. You also have quite a large amount of vanilla roles, In my opinion a little too many. If I were you I would add two or three more specials at the cost of the expert and two citizens. You could also theoretically just remove the shopkeeper and the commander's ability from the expert's options but that would IMO be less of a good idea then replacing it with several other specials.

You did change a thing about Jack the Ripper which isn't really smart IMO. The original idea was to make Jack the Ripper a serial killer with the option to give away single-use killing items which would enable another townie to do a little bit of his work. This would mean that Jack would have to look for the most trigger happy players he can find and use them to win. You restricted it so that Jack can only do this three times, this makes Jack the Ripper a bit too weak for a third party role if you ask me. The way we had originally made jack the ripper was pretty god damn cool in opinion. Jack the Ripper was powerful and capable of winning if he was controlled by a strategic player. Yet he only sped up the town/mafia's victory if controlled by an inactive or a dumb player.

Also, Why exactly does the shopkeeper not have limited stock? By giving the Shopkeeper the ability to give infinite knives you are adding another way for the town to kill. The town already has a vigilante and the ability to lynch so that is a tad overpowered. Especially when the shopkeeper gets into a blue alliance and it can basically provide a faction kill alongside the vigilante. I recommend you to add limitations to the amount of times the shopkeeper can give away the same item (For example, The Shopkeeper can give away Infinite pairs of ballots, three sheets of paper, three telescopes and one knife)
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:43 pm

I've made major changes but I'll explain them later on.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:59 pm

witchking666 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:
PixelPest wrote:I find roles like those kinda wreck the game since they are so specific. Like, for example, if the TP is doing a great job staying hidden and then the Manta Ray gets this random info about one person (TP) killing another player they're unnecessarily screwed. The random element is not only OP later in the game imo but also just annoying due to the fact that it can randomly screw over players who are playing really well
I can see where your coming from, i'll either tweak it to where it won't tell you who inspected who or tried to kill who, or i'll just remove it all
together.
*Wall Of Text*
I was actually about to change the manta ray's ability to work something like that, so i'll probley end up doing that, about the colors, i'll either use the recommend colors or
make them more distingishable.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:52 am

WARNING:
This is a concept game and it is almost certainly not balanced, it might even be completely terrible. The game mostly exists to show off a concept and get other people's opinions on it. If you like the concept, please give feedback on it so I can improve the concept and maybe actually make a serious host signups entry with it. If you hate the concept, please tell me so aswell. I like to think of crazy concepts like this one and I am aware that 99% of them will be utterly terrible. Anyways, here is the concept game.

M??? Showing your true colours.
18 Players

In this game you don't have a cardflip colour, you earn one. At first, almost everyone cardflips grey. Your own actions will decide the cardflip colour when the game started. They will be "judged" with the appropriate colour. If you do evil your cardflip colour will be red. If you do nothing, it will be green. Blue is achieved by performing a good action. A detailed list of "Good" and "Evil" actions will be listed below. Because cardflips aren't much to go by in this game there are quite a large number of specials with the ability to find out someone's exact role in one way or another. As per usual the mafia is aware of each other's identities. Together they have to decide which mafioso will perform the kill and get an evil cardflip colour.

Mafia
Stalker – Can inspect someone every night to find out their cardflip colour. If they inspect the same person twice in a row, they will learn their exact role. Their cardflip colour doesn't change.
Nightkill immune Mafioso - Cannot be nightkilled.
Roleblocker/silencer – Can choose to either roleblock or silence someone every night.
Retired hitman – May go on alert twice throughout the game. Killing everyone who visits him.

Town
Town leader – Once throughout the game the Town leader may apply a full roleflip mechanic for a full day and night phase. The Town leader cannot be nightkilled and their cardflip colour doesn't change.
Mayor – Can tell their role to another player every night.
Sheriff – Can inspect someone every day to find out their cardflip colour. If they inspect the same person twice in a row, they will learn their exact role.
Vigilante – Can kill someone every night. Cannot perform this action when they are red.
Doctor – May protect someone from dying every night.
Dissector – Can anatomize a dead player and learn their exact role every other night.
Shopkeeper – May give items to other players. They may only give out a maximum of 2 items every day. The items the Shopkeeper can give are:
  • *Knife (X1): Can be used to kill a player every night.
    *Barricade (X2): Can be used to lock someone in their house, roleblocking them.
    *Drone (X3): Can be used to follow a player around to learn a player’s exact role.
    *Ballot (X7): An additional lynch vote.
Townie – Nothing special, can cast a lynch vote.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

Clarification on the concept.: show
Like I already said, actions change the cardflip colour. The colour you have on any given phase is decided the phase before. For example, your actions on day 2 will influence your cardflip colour on night 3. Here is a list of actions that alter your colour:
Actions which change your cardflip colour to red:
  • *Killing a Town special or a townie.
    *Protecting a mafioso from death
    *Helping with a successful lynch on a town special.
    *Revealing your role to a mafioso. (mayor only)
    *Roleblocking/silencing a town special or a townie
Actions which change your cardflip colour to blue:
  • *Killing a mafioso
    *Protecting a Town Special from death
    *Helping with a successful lynch on a mafioso
    *Revealing your role to a Town Special. (mayor only)
    *Roleblocking/silencing a mafioso
Actions which change your cardflip colour to green
  • *Inspecting someone.
    *Dissecting someone.
    *Giving items away.
    *Protecting someone who wasn't attacked.
    *Revealing your role to a townie (Mayor only)
    *Helping with a successful lynch on a townie.
Actions which do not alter your cardflip colour.
  • *Voting for someone who doesn't get lynched.
    *Not voting.
    *Performing a failed kill attempt.
    *Claiming your role (without using the major's ability)
    *Not doing anything at all
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:06 pm

This is actually really cool. Don't see much wrong with it rn

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:30 pm

witchking666 wrote:WARNING:
This is a concept game and it is almost certainly not balanced, it might even be completely terrible. The game mostly exists to show off a concept and get other people's opinions on it. If you like the concept, please give feedback on it so I can improve the concept and maybe actually make a serious host signups entry with it. If you hate the concept, please tell me so aswell. I like to think of crazy concepts like this one and I am aware that 99% of them will be utterly terrible. Anyways, here is the concept game.

18 Players

In this game you don't have a cardflip colour, you earn one. At first, almost everyone cardflips grey. Your own actions will decide the cardflip colour when the game started. They will be "judged" with the appropriate colour. If you do evil your cardflip colour will be red. If you do nothing, it will be green. Blue is achieved by performing a good action. A detailed list of "Good" and "Evil" actions will be listed below. Because cardflips aren't much to go by in this game there are quite a large number of specials with the ability to find out someone's exact role in one way or another. As per usual the mafia is aware of each other's identities. Together they have to decide which mafioso will perform the kill and get an evil cardflip colour.

Mafia
Stalker – Can inspect someone every night to find out their cardflip colour. If they inspect the same person twice in a row, they will learn their exact role. Their cardflip colour doesn't change.
Roleblocker/silencer – Can choose to either roleblock or silence someone every night.
Retired hitman – May go on alert twice throughout the game. Killing everyone who visits him.

Town
Town leader – Once throughout the game the Town leader may apply a full roleflip mechanic for a full day and night phase. The Town leader cannot be nightkilled and their cardflip colour doesn't change.
Sheriff – Can inspect someone every day to find out their cardflip colour. If they inspect the same person twice in a row, they will learn their exact role.
Vigilante – Can kill someone every night. Cannot perform this action when they are red.
Dissector – Can anatomize a dead player and learn their exact role every other night.
Shopkeeper – May give items to other players. They may only give out a maximum of 2 items every day. The items the Shopkeeper can give are:
    *Drone (X3): Can be used to follow a player around to learn a player’s exact role.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

Like I already said, actions change the cardflip colour. The colour you have on any given phase is decided the phase before. For example, your actions on day 2 will influence your cardflip colour on night 3. Here is a list of actions that alter your colour:
  • *Killing a mafioso
  • *Inspecting someone.
    *Dissecting someone.
    *Giving items away.
    *Not voting.
Danny. wrote:Here is some constructive critizism: What the hell?

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:32 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:

18 Players

Mafia

Town
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

• *Killing a mafioso
  • *Inspecting someone.
    *Dissecting someone.
    *Giving items away.
    *Not voting.
You don't actually think I think the game is good, i just felt like experimenting and wanted opinions on it. Well, people don't like it. I don't care. Im just going to make another game concept.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:39 pm

witchking666 wrote:
ShadowStarX wrote:

18 Players

Mafia

Town
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

• *Killing a mafioso
  • *Inspecting someone.
    *Dissecting someone.
    *Giving items away.
    *Not voting.
You don't actually think I think the game is good, i just felt like experimenting and wanted opinions on it. Well, people don't like it. I don't care. Im just going to make another game concept.
Uh...
PixelPest wrote:This is actually really cool. Don't see much wrong with it rn
I agree with PP. It is a great concept.
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:41 pm

Jayce 777 wrote:
witchking666 wrote:
ShadowStarX wrote:
Uh...
PixelPest wrote:This is actually really cool. Don't see much wrong with it rn
Yeah PixelPest does like it but Shadowstar and Sanct don't. I myself also don't really love it.
As I said, I just wanted to get a concept out here.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:42 pm

When the fuck did Sanct post?
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:45 pm

I told him over discord
She/Her

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Changelog for Luigi's Fight for the Underground Village (for M39):

- Nerfed the Devil Toad so he dies himself when killing the first person visiting him, unless he's the last mafioso, in which case nothing happens.
- Slightly nerfed the Gunsmith Toad / Vigilante - if they kill the red or purple toad, they won't figure out their identity by being roleblocked the next night.
- Changed and clarified the ability of the Wizard Toad.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Well, I wanna test out a new gimmick I thought about. However, I feel that this game still needs some rebalancing changes:
M??: Undead chaos
The Necromancer and the Undead
This team will begin with only the necromancer, and wins by outnumbering or equalling the town. This team has one kill each night
Necromancer: Controls the undead. Every night, he can kill someone. If the necromancer has converted less than four people, he may then choose to turn the victim into a Zombie, Dark Spirit, Skeleton Warrior, or Ghoul. The necromancer's team may not have more than one of the same undead(2 Zombies are not allowed for example). Cannot be nightkilled until three people have been converted, although he can be lynched. Also cannot target himself.
Zombie: If the zombie is nightkilled or lynched, it will kill the person that killed him(Nightkill) or the last person that voted for him.
Dark Spirit: Can stalk a player each night and eavesdrop on this person's PMs. Immune to nightkills.
Skeleton Warrior: A skeleton with an axe that can knock out any player each night. A knocked out player cannot speak the next day.
Ghoul: May scare a player each night, roleblocking this player and making him paranoid, where they will refuse to cooperate with anyone, making abilities from the town not have any effect for one day.
The Town
Wins by completely destroying the mafia
Priest: May protect a player from nightkills, mafia abilities, and from becoming undead each night. Cannot become undead, but isn't immune to nightkills.
Doctor: Can protect a player each night, making him immune to nightkills, but cannot save the player if he would become an undead.
Cop: Has a kill each night. If he kills an innocent, he will lose his ability for one night.
Detective: Can interview a player each night, revealing his color.
Burocratic Doctor: Twice per game, can make all the killed players roleflip in the phase the ability is used
Town Crier: Can post a message to the town at the beginning of each day phase. The message cannot fake deaths, and it cannot contain more than 250 characters
Townie: Normal townie
Townie:
Townie:
Townie:
Townie:
Townie:
Townie:
Light spirit: Cannot be nightkilled, and cannot become an undead, since he is already one. Due to being a ghost, people don't trust him, so he will cardflip red
Dark Magic Student: Due to being a student of dark magic, he is highly suspected by many people, so he will cardflip purple, the same color as the necromancer.
Mayor: Immune to nightkills as long as the bodyguard is still alive. In contact with the bodyguard.
Bodyguard: If there is a nightkill attempt on the mayor, the bodyguard dies in his place. In contact with the mayor.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?

Postby Mosaic » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Interesting concept, it kind of works similar to the mafia game way back, Lone Wolf.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:16 pm

M??: Ace Attorneys Vs Ace Mafia Vs Ace Murderer

20 Players
Roleflip Game
Items

The Mafia
When collabrating on who to kill, they must also decide who'll visit their target to make the kill.
Busse Bosse: The Leader of the Mafia, immune to nightkills.
Wendy Black: Can blackmail a player each night, roleblocking them that night and silencing them next day phase. Can't select the same player twice in a row.
Matchad Flames: Can burn everyone’s names twice in the game, changing the roleflip to cardflip for the next day and night phase, as it takes some time to get everyone’s names written up again.
Stocklin Sleuth: They can switch their identity with someone else each night, making him come up his target’s name and his target coming up his name if either were killed, that night phase or next day phase. however, being inspected will still have him come up red.
Devan Boomer: Can attach a bomb to a player each night, if this player is killed, their identity will be unknown, can't select the mafia kill, the bomb defuses after the night ends aswell.

The Attorneys

Phoenix Wright: Is able to inspect someone to find out their color each night. And will learn the color of anyone that visits him as well.
Miles Edgeworth: Being a seeker of the truth, he can check what items a player has each night.
Franziska Von Karma: Can convince someone to bend to her orders each night, roleblocking them that night phase and overwriting their vote next day phase, can't select the same player twice in a row.

The Town
Maya Fey: She knows who Mia is. Will survive a single night kill.
Pearl Fey: Can give a player a Magatama each night. Can only select each player once.
Gunder Swift: Can give someone a pistol three times in the game.
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Millwright Stones: a retired member of the mafia who no longer works for them. However, since he is still slightly suspected, he flips as red, knows their identity.
Mia Fey: Flips a unique color, being a ghost, can only speak at night, and has the knowledge of which killing party target each person killed each night, cannot be lynched, however doesn’t count to the townsperson total.

Third Party
Sierra Ciller: They can kill a player each night, upon killing them, they'll steal their magatama, if they have one. Can only keep one at a time. and anyone who visits them will roleblocked that night phase and silenced next day phase, they also have nightkill immunity. They can once in the game along with their nightly kill give another player a knife.
Items: show
Pistol
Anyone with this item can kill a single player during a PHASE with a single drawback, it'll be announced that a pistol was fired.

Knife
Anyone with this item can choose to kill a player during the night, infinite uses.

Magatama

Anyone who gets this item will get 1 of 3 Powers based on the player, which is predetermined before the game begins.
Ability 1: Lynch votes count for two
Ability 2: Will survive a single nightkill.
Ability 3: Can post a message after death
Win Condtions
The Mafia: Get rid of the attorneys, Sierra Ciller, and outnumber or even the town
The Attorneys: Eliminate all of the mafia and Sierra Ciller and win alongside the town
The Town: Get rid of the Mafia and Sierra Ciller and win alongside the Attorneys
Third Party: Eliminate the Mafia, Attorneys, and Specials or be the last player standing.
Extra Notes: show
- Though Mia Fey knows which killing party targeted which, they won’t know the identity of the killer.
- The Mafia and attorneys both know their teammates respectively
- If Sierra Ciller gets a Pistol, they can make two kills in one night.
- If the Mafia get a Gun or a Knife, they can more than one kill in a night
- Sierra Ciller can't give out more than one Knife at a time, and as such, Gunder Swift can't give out more than one Gun in a night
- Roleblocking prevents item usage as well as ability usage
Last edited by Mosaic on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:47 pm

I like MosaicMario's game mostly becuase it is a Pseudo-Faction game, and has role flip. I like most of what I read on top of that, and would not mind playing it myself. Also, I will make a seperate post for my proposal for M39+

ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 pm

ƚƨɒl ƨlɒɘbI on ɘɿɘʜW noiƚqɘɔnI bɘƨɿɘvɘЯ

Town {Can send a non-existent Vigilante every night to kill someone, knows who each other are.}
Kill message:
System wrote:_____(user) have been sent to Heaven.

Sheriff - Can inspect a player each night.
Journalist - Can write a message (250 character max) between Phases (Night--> Day) No BBCcode allowed, and will look like:
System wrote:Message

Nightrider - Immune to Nightkills.
Hippie - Can protest in front of a player's house each night making them unable to lynch the following day.
Angelic Dæmon - A Dæmon that shows no Malice in her heart. So good that her death would still send her to heaven.
Mafia {Forgot who each other are due to the Amnesia they are all suffering}
Consigliere - Can inspect a player each night.
Stalker - May watch a player to see who the target player visits or who visits the targeted player that night (if anyone).
Reverser - If any power role targets her, their power will instead get used on themselves.
Assassin - May kill a player each night.
System wrote:_____(User) has perished with an arrow in their heart.

Propagandist - Can write a message (250 character max) between Phases (Night--> Day) No BBCcode allowed, and will look like:
System wrote:Message
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso
Fallen Angel - An Angel that is part of the mafia. Knows she is a fallen angel. Can survive a single lynch
Third Party {Wins by being one of the last two alive.}
Amnesiac - Can make a UP TO TWO player forget their color AND ability for the rest of the game making them flip clear/grey for the rest of the game. They can not be nightkilled, and they are immune to Knife in the Boxes. May also kill someone every night. If the amnesiac targets a town they can still discuss with other town members but can not perform their other ability.
System wrote:_____(User) does not seem to exist somewhere, not even in the minds of their allies.

ImageImageImage

Ace

Postby Ace » Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 am

I like MosaicMario's game because it's a me game

Return to “Mafia”