Game Concept Thread

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Re: Game Concept Thread

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:29 pm

To be fair I never backup anything either
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain

Hi Yuki

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:25 pm

MX: Trials And Tribulations

18 players
Cardflip

Game Gimmick

Instead of the usual Night -> Day cycle, this game runs on a different cycle, which consists of Night -> Night -> Day -> Day, meaning that there'll be 2 phases in a row where people can use their night ability, and then there'll be two phases in a row where a lynch will happen. The game's roles have been balanced to reflect on this. A group of two interconnected phases of the same nature is known as a dual phase, ex: Night 1 and Night 2 are a dual night phase, Day 5 & Day 6 are a dual day phase.

Lore
The mafia has gotten their hands on a machine which alters the normal flow of time, changing the duration of night and day. This machine was invented by a mastermind with the purpose of giving him a strategical advantage to his plans to murder everyone in the town and gain control of it, since all of them crushed his previous inventions for being dangerous every time he tried to make one. He intentionally let their machine be taken by the mafia in order to remove suspicion from himself, as he had yet to develop something as complicated as this.

With the machine in hand, the Mafia was able to have more power over the town, since they gained more time to plan and execute all of their shanenigans. With determination to stop this madness, everyone in town; even the regular townsfolk, decided to do their best and try to get everything back to normal. To do this, they must get rid of the mafia and completely stop the mastermind's plans.

The Mafia: Goal - Eliminate the mastermind and outnumber the town. They can kill someone each night, and they all know eachother.
The ringleader: Immune to night kills. Can blackmail someone to not talk the following dual day phase. Can only be used once per dual night phase.
The corrupt prosecutor: Can choose to instantly end a lynch if there's at least 3 votes on the same person. Can only use this once per dual day phase.
The thug: Can beat up someone to block their ability each night.
The spy: Can spy on someone to learn their actions each night.

The town Goal - Kill the mafia and the mastermind
The detective: Can inspect someone each night to learn their color.
The cop: Can choose to kill someone each night, if their kill goes through on an innocent person, they will be colored as red for the rest of the game.
The attorney: Can choose to nullify a lynch once per dual day phase. To do this, the person with the most votes must've been visited by a player colored red the previous dual night phase.
The doctor: Can choose to save someone from death each night. Can only self heal twice.
The shady doctor: Can choose to save someone from death once per dual night phase. Can only self heal once.
Witness: Can visit someone each night. They will know the name of anyone else who visits the same person.
Witness
Witness
Witness
Witness
Unreliable Witness
Unreliable Witness

The mastermind: Goal - Be the last player alive.
The mastermind: Immune to night kills. Can choose to kill someone each night. Witnesses will not find any trail of him.
Last edited by MistakesWereMade on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:29 pm

That looks like a fun game Nien
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:30 pm

I figured a reason why mafia was inactive was because the townies weren't able to do shit, so they were just kind of there. so i gave them a completely fair and balanced power!

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Yeah, that's what I tried to do with the third party's mechanic in my game, that way everyone is at a risk.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:15 am

The game I posted above (not the oil one, the capitalism one that no one has reviewed) has visiting mechanics, which should also theoretically increase activity.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:57 am

There's a game concept I've been mulling over for a while, I'll post it around soon and I would like feedback for it, since I think it would do well for this forum in particular.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Added some extra info on the attorney's role, since it was pretty vague

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 pm

So I am working on a game for M33... Idk if this is like Pixelpests previous mechanic but I think its a little different and it should work. The game needs to work out some quirks and I need feedback in order to do so, so feel free to post me questions about roles or anything i need to tune up.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

M33 - The Mist of Ashenfall

Game Mechanics:

This game features a new mechanic called "The Mist" as well as using basic mafia rules.

// The Mist //
ーーーーーー

The Mist is a random event based mechanic that happens every odd night that provides different outcomes for the day. The randomizer will pick between 1-4 and never repeat an event twice in a row. Some could potentially never happen.

1 - The Mist grows thick and causes all kills to miss their target.
2 - The creature of The Mist drags a random player inside to never be seen again.
3 - The Mist clears up a little and does nothing.
4 - The Mist creates an acid rain that prevents a lynching.

// Backstory //
ーーーーーーー

Deep in the lands of Ashenfall, a thick fog covers the land. The people shutter at the sight of it.. yet the local band of Maniacal Tourists who dont trust anyone are willing to kill or be killed. The population grows thinner by night. But can they survive in this world full of misery stricken dispair?

// The Tourists //
ーーーーーーーー

Tourist Leader - May block the effects of The Mist once per game. Cardflips orange.

Tourist - Chooses a target to kill with the other tourists. Cardflips red.

Innocent Tourist - A regular tourist that appears innocent to inspection and death. Cardflips green.

// Ashenfall Population //
ーーーーーーーーーーーー

Scientist - Knows what lurks in The Mist and may prevent a player from being dragged into it at night at the cost of revealing their role. Cardflips green.

Gunsmith - May give a player a gun each night to protect themself from a night visitor. Cardflips blue.

Ashenfall Guard - Knows who lives in the town and may inspect a player each night. Cardflips blue.

Doctor - Your average doctor that can protect someone each night. Cardflips blue.

Townsperson (7) - Has no special ability. Cardflips green.

Psycho - An innocent town that doesnt know how to use a gun. May nightkill if given one and a 1/5 chance they will kill themselves instead. Cardflips red.

Hippie - A suspicious townsperson that seems like he doesnt have a clue whats going on. Must be all the weed. Cardflips orange.

// Third Party //
ーーーーーーー

Burglar - An experienced theif, takes advantage of the mist at night to do his plotting. May choose to steal a gun or kill a player each night. May not do both at the same night or twice in a row. Cardflips purple.

// Sidenotes //
ーーーーーーー

The Scientists role will only be revealed if the protection is successful. If the event doesnt drag someone in it is nullified and they may try again the next night if they choose.
The Psychos suicide will be detirmined via RNG.
1 - Safe
2 - Death
3 - Safe
4 - Safe
5 - Safe
The Tourist Leaders effect is universal, this means any kills that night that would be nullified are not, same with lynchings as well as dragging someone away.
If a player chooses to use their gun for protection that night there is a 50/50 chance the shooter is revealed.
Last edited by HeroOfRhyme on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you

Hi Yuki

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Really not a fan of super random elements like the fog.
im a girl yo

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:43 pm

It makes for an interesting game, since you never know what will happen. Besides its only for Nights 1, 3, 5 and 7 if it reaches 7. That means it only happens 4 nights out of 7.

Hi Yuki

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:45 pm

It's an interesting concept, but I don't think the RNG should ever result in death

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Exactly. Just flat-out blocking the lynch vote, killing a random (!) person or disabling night kills are all super big game changers and would leave everyone feeling disappointed because "they only won thanks to the mist"
im a girl yo

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:37 am

but there are roles that block out the event. It balances it and makes it work better. If the only gripes are with the rng of the mechanic i cant fix that cause thats the best way of doing it

Hi Yuki

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:04 am

Supershroom wrote:It's simple plagiarism from npromin, I've helped him on role ideas (assigning names) and I also did a few own stuff, and overall npromin is fine with me doing that.
guess I've forgot all the time to put a "NOT" at the beginning (not that it would be relevant now, I'll try to find another concept some time maybe)
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:42 pm

After a few months of mulling this one around, I present to you my entry for M34. ...or onward.

We, The Paranoid Few
-Cardflip
-Ballot-Box Voting
-Day/Night
-Quasi-Factions
-Item System
-17 Players

A Note on Role Abilities: The actions of the Murderer, FBI, Psychiatrist, and Conspirator can be taken alongside using an item, unless otherwise specified.
As an example, the Murderer starts the game with a Knife, and has access to their full arsenal of abilities. On Night 1, the Murderer may choose to kill a player and use their Induct or Frame abilities, or they may forgo killing a player to use their Frighten ability.

The Murderer - Wins if they equal or outnumber the amount of living Town members.
Murderer - You start the game with a Knife. Once during the night, you may perform one of the following actions:
Induct: Once throughout the game, if this ability successfully targets a Paranoid Townie, you induct them as your partner in crime and give them a Gun. That player joins your team, and will win alongside you as well as be in contact with you for the rest of the game.
Frame: Once throughout the game, you may give a player a Knife. That player will not know they received the Knife from you.
Frighten: Instead of making a kill with your Knife, you may instead attempt to frighten a player. If that player is a Townie, they become a Paranoid Townie.

The FBI - Wins alongside the Town and Psychiatrist if the Murderer and his cohort are successfully killed.
FBI Agent - You start the game with a Gun. Once during the night, you may perform one of the following actions:
Interrogate: Instead of making a kill with your Gun, you may instead interrogate a player, revealing their color to you.
Recruit: Once throughout the game, if this ability successfully targets a Townie, you may recruit them as a partner investigator and give them a Gun. That player joins your team, their color will change to blue, and they will be in contact with you for the rest of the game. However, if this ability targets the Psychiatrist, the Conspirator, or a Paranoid Townie, you will still give them the Gun, however you will not be in contact with them, their color will not change to blue, and they will not know they received the Gun from you.
Witness Protection: Instead of making a kill with your Gun, you may instead protect a player against nightkills for the night. In addition, you learn the identity, but not the color, of anyone that visits that player during the night.

The Psychiatrist - Wins alongside the Town and FBI if the Murderer and his cohort are successfully killed.
Psychiatrist - Once during the night, you may perform one of the following actions:
Scheduled Appointment: If you have a Knife or a Gun, instead of making a kill with it, you may instead learn the color of a player.
Safe Haven: If you have a Knife or a Gun, instead of making a kill with it, you may instead protect a player against nightkills for the night. In addition to this, any player that attempts to visit the protected player will receive a message saying that the player can't be visited, and any abilities used while the player is protected will fail.
Therapy: If you have a Knife or a Gun, instead of making a kill with it, you may instead put a player through therapy. If that player is a Paranoid Townie, they become a Townie.

The Town - Wins alongside the FBI and Psychiatrist if the Murderer and his cohort are successfully killed.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Paranoid Townie
Paranoid Townie
Paranoid Townie
Paranoid Townie
Paranoid Townie
Paranoid Townie

The Conspirator - Wins alongside the Town if they successfully help in lynching off the Murderer and his cohort, the FBI agents, and the Psychiatrist.
Conspirator - You start the game with Forged Documents. Once during the night, you may perform one of the following actions:
Forgery: You may give a player Forged Documents. They are aware they have been given the Forged Documents, but are not aware that you gave it to them.
Silent Killer: If you have a Knife or a Gun, instead of making a kill with it, you may instead give a player a Suppressor. If that player does not have a Gun, they find the Suppressor useless and they throw it out.
Conspiracy: You may visit a player during the night and tell them a random piece of useful information.

Items
Knife - During the night, you may select a player to kill. As long as that player hasn't been protected, they die under normal conditions.
Gun - Functions in the same way as the Knife, however there is one drawback; upon the target's death, it is announced that a gun was fired.
Suppressor - When given to a player with a Gun, the first time the Gun is fired since the player is given the Suppressor, the gun does not display a message upon the target's death. This means the Suppressor is one-time use only.
Forged Documents - The first time a player with Forged Documents would submit a lynch vote, that vote counts twice. As with the Suppressor, this item is one-time use only.

Extra Info
- Abilities that can only be used once throughout the entire game (Murderer's Induct and Frame, FBI Agent's Recruit), the ability is only considered "used" if it successfully activates. As an example, if the FBI Agent's Recruit targets the Murderer or the Murderer's cohort, it will not give that player a Gun, which will not activate the ability successfully, allowing the FBI Agent to use it again until he gets a successful use. As another example, if the Murderer's Induct ability does not target a Paranoid Townie, then the ability is not considered successfully used, so it is not wasted and the Murderer may use it again until he gets a successful use. As a final example, if the Murderer uses his Frame ability on a player being protected by the Psychiatrist's Safe Haven ability, the ability is not considered successfully used, and the Murderer may use it again until they get a successful use.
- The actions of the Murderer, FBI, Psychiatrist, and Conspirator can be taken alongside using an item, unless otherwise specified. As an example, the Murderer starts the game with a Knife, and has access to their full arsenal of abilities. On Night 1, the Murderer may choose to kill a player and use their Induct or Frame abilities, or they may forgo killing a player to use their Frighten ability.
- Lynch Voting is Ballot-Box based, so all lynch votes are sent to the game host and are resolved secretly. This is so the ability of the Forged Documents is not immediately apparent, and so the players have a sense of animosity and secrecy when voting.
- Abilities resolve during the phase shift. This means that if a player used an ability that would give another player an item, such as the Conspirator giving another player Forged Documents, that player doesn't actually receive the Forged Documents until the phase shift into Day. Another example is if the Psychiatrist or FBI Agent were to inspect a player, or the Psychiatrist or Murderer attempted to convert a player's color, that ability will not be resolved until the phase shift into Day.
- If the Conspirator achieves a victory, the Town will win alongside them. However, if the Town achieves a victory without meeting the Conspirator's conditions, the Conspirator will not achieve victory.

Role PMs
Spoiler: show
You are the Murderer! Use your abilities wisely, and attempt to convert one of the many paranoid to your side, as well as kill off as many townsfolk as possible.
You are the FBI Agent! With your wide array of abilities, as well as being equipped with a gun, you must do your best to protect the town during the night from the dreaded Murderer.
You are the Psychiatrist! You have defensive abilities that allow you to protect specific players, as well as convert the paranoid into much calmer citizens.
You are a Townie, one of the many calm folk that are willing to help deal with the situation at hand.
You are a Paranoid Townie, part of the minority that is currently panicking over the thought that a Murderer is on the loose! This panicking and paranoia has made people wary of you, so be careful not to get mistaken for the Murderer!
You are the Conspirator, an odd-ball long-timer in the town. You've seen this town work in weird ways, and you're pretty sure the FBI are up to no good with this Murderer on the loose. Your goal is to band enough people together to believe your rather insane beliefs and viewpoints.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Current Project: The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:59 am

Well I'm definitely NOT trying to host this year (due to lack of experience) but I kinda have a game concept.
Mafiavania

Dracula’s Castle
Dracula – Can visit a player each night to make their lynch votes not count if they target a mafia member but count doubled if it targets town or 3rd party. Obviously, he cannot visit his teammates.
Shaft - Can curse a player and roleblock them each night.
Death - Immune to nightkills. Can also kill a player independently from the castle’s choice once during the game, but that kill will make him lose his nightkill immunity.
Black Knight - An evil warrior whose lynch votes count as two.

The Town
Richter Belmont - As a trusted vampire hunter, he can kill a player each night. If he targets a townsperson, he loses his ability for a night, though.
Maria Renard - Vampire huntress with magical abilites. She can visit two players each night and make one of them immune to nightkills and the other one’s lynch votes doubled for the following day phase. Cannot use her powers on herself, though.
Alucard – The son of Dracula. He can inspect a player each night and learn their color.
Knight – A warrior whose lynch votes count as two. Knows who the other knight is.
Knight
Townie - Regular townsperson.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

Cursed Townie - Thinks s/he is a regular townsperson.
Sacred Townie - A regular townsperson who is immune to nightkills. Knows if they’re sacred.

3rd Party
Witch
– Chooses a person to kill each night phase. Can redirect a player’s lynch votes each day phase and also fake her own lynch vote. Immune to nightkills.

Can I get some feedback on the game?

Changes from the first version: there were 2 sacred townies before.
Last edited by ShadowStarX on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:48 am

Two nightkill-immune townspeople makes it really hard to win for Mafia or Third Party, I guess - they would have to get both of them lynched, and although they're cardflipping yellow, they can still often find leads for claiming Sacred Townie. One of these is enough.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Current Project: The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:25 am

Supershroom wrote:Two nightkill-immune townspeople makes it really hard to win for Mafia or Third Party, I guess - they would have to get both of them lynched, and although they're cardflipping yellow, they can still often find leads for claiming Sacred Townie. One of these is enough.
Okay I removed one of the sacred townies.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Here are a few games that I have come up with.
Division
-Ballot-Box Voting
-Cardflip
-Factions
-Item System
-(If there are more functions you think I am missing here, then please tell me)
-15 players

Castle Mafia-Wins by equaling or outnumbering the Divided castle. The team has 1 collective kill each night, and are in contact with each other
Mafia King-You start the game with a sword. Makes the final decision regarding which actions are undertaken by the team. Immune to kills and lynches until there is no-one else in the team is left, team is annexed by the barbarians or is endangered. If there is a majority lynch vote on him, then the next most voted player will be lynched. Is endangered if an insta occurs on him
Mafia Member-Starts with a sword. Can take part in deciding what actions are undertaken by the team
Mafia Member
The team may perform one of the following actions each night:
  • Harass: You harass a player. If this targets a peasant then they become a divided peasant.
  • Kidnap: Can be used once during the game. You try to kidnap a player. If this targets a divided peasant then they become part of the team, given a bow and arrow and will be in contact with you for the rest of the game.
Divided Castle-Wins by lynching off everyone in Castle Mafia and the Barbarians
King-Harder to kill than the rest of the castle, but if killed, then the divided peasants will become their own team, but otherwise the same as a peasant

Guard
Guard-You start the game with a Bow and Arrow. You can kill one person per night or use one of the following abilities:
  • Inspect: You inspect a player, revealing their color to you
  • Guard: You protect a player, making them immune to nightkills for the night
  • Recruit: Once throughout the game, you may recruit someone. If this targets a peasant
then they become your partner and will be in contact with you for the game, and give them a bow and arrow.
[*]Arrest: High chance that the ability will not be successful. You arrest someone for one night, learn their color and the prisoner can't do anything that night. It will be announced that someone was arrested.[/list]

Priest
Priest-You start the game with a bible and can use one of the following abilities:
Church Service: You teach the targeted player how to live their life. If this targets a divided peasant then they become a peasant

Peasants
Peasant-Just a regular citizen of the castle
Peasant
Peasant
Undemocratic peasant-Functions exactly like a peasant except lynch votes counts as 2. 20% chance that they will appear Purple when inspected and will be arrested if that happens but still 80% chance that they will appear green.
Divided peasant-If the king dies, they become their own team.
Divided peasant
Divided peasant
Divided peasant

Barbarians-Wins the game by Annexing Castle Mafia and Outnumbering the Divided Castle members. Every member is in contact with each other
Barbarian King-You start the game with a sword. You make the final decisions about what actions are undertaken by the barbarians. Can use one of the following abilities each night:
  • Harass: You harass a player. If this targets a peasant then they become a divided peasant
    Kidnap: There is a high chance that this will not be successful. You try to kidnap a player. If this targets a divided peasant then they become a barbarian, given a sword and will be in contact with you for the rest of the game, however it will still be unlikely to be successful.
Items:
  • Sword: Can be used to kill a player. As long as the player is not immune, they will die like normal
  • Bow and Arrow: Functions the same way as a sword except it will be announced that a bow and arrow was fired
  • Bible: Used by the priest to teach people how to live their lives and turns divided peasants into peasants.
  • Handcuffs: Used by the guard to arrest a player. Automatically used
Notes:
-Any abilities that can be used only once in the game (Castle Mafia's kidnap and the Guard's recruit) will not activate until it is successfully targets the required player type. I.E if Castle Mafia try to use their kidnap ability on the guard, it can be used again until it targets a divided peasant.
-The abilities for Castle Mafia are used collectively.
-The Barbarian King's kidnap abilty's chance of success increases with each failure (provided it is targeting a divided peasant) and reduces after each successful attempt.
Last edited by Electriking on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Return to “Mafia”