Role usage is optional. Mafia killing is optional.
Each Day or Night is approximately 24 hours.
Majority votes mean an instant lynch.
- Cardflips green upon first inspection or death if he has yet to be inspected. Cardflips red upon following inspections.
- May clean a player during the night up to two times throughout the game. If target player is killed, his/her color becomes unknown.
- May distract a player each night and prevent him/her from using a role ability.
- May spy on a player during each night phase and learn if he/she visited someone.
- May inspect one player each night to learn his/her color.
- Assumes the Sheriff's role and color if he is killed. Has contact with the Sheriff.
- May save one player from death each night. May only self-heal once.
- Assumes the Doctor's role and color if he is killed. Has contact with the Doctor. May never self-heal upon becoming the doctor.
- May protect one player from death, inspection, distraction, or being spied on each night. If the protected player is to be killed, the Bodyguard will die instead.
- May distract a player each night and prevent them from using a role ability. Does not prevent mafia killings.
- Avoids a single nightkill.
- During the night, has the option to kill a player who did not vote to lynch him the previous day. Wins the game if he is the last remaining player.
Image Credit to Blave on EpicMafia.com
2. Blue Bomber
10. Valtries the Fox
16. Little Boo
Subs if needed:
You may request a sub slot. If no slots are requested, the 21st through 23rd players to sign-up will take these slots.
Now for people who stalk this forum to sign-up!