M6: "Boiling Point" Postgame

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Re: M6: "Boiling Point" Postgame

Postby Pseudo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Yeah no he really isn't supposed to release any information after dying, no one was allowed to in this game as far as I can tell.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:34 pm

OK, should I start my M7 advertising campaign? As far as I can tell that's what I need to be doing in order to host M7.

Nickname wrote:KoolKat was Maf because I tried killing her
i dont even

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Good game, everyone.

I wasn't SUPER active on posting or anything, but we all came up with some killer strategies on IRC. Convincing people that FallingSnow was the negotiator at the beginning worked out fantastically. I do agree, though, the Town didn't really try THAT hard, and they pretty much jumped on all our bandwagons, but regardless, good game.

I was the negotiator, by the way. c:

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Good game, everyone.

I wasn't SUPER active on posting or anything, but we all came up with some killer strategies on IRC. Convincing people that FallingSnow was the negotiator at the beginning worked out fantastically. I do agree, though, the Town didn't really try THAT hard, and they pretty much jumped on all our bandwagons, but regardless, good game.

I was the negotiator, by the way. c:
We definitely worked on our strategies pretty hard.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:43 pm

I think the reason why it was so easy for us is because we got rid of some of the good players towards the beginning.

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:44 pm

KoolKat, stop pretending like you're the biggest shit of the game.
The town didn't even TRY. There was basically nothing stopping you three.
Gloating about your win makes you seem big-headed and you don't seem to realize this was the easiest Mafia game yet.
Join this great chill forum here: http://forums.krazynet.net

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Blue Dread wrote:KoolKat, stop pretending like you're the biggest shit of the game.
The town didn't even TRY. There was basically nothing stopping you three.
Gloating about your win makes you seem big-headed and you don't seem to realize this was the easiest Mafia game yet.
We did actually put planning into our strategies, although the town didn't actually react at all, let alone to what we said. I never said our strategies worked. I just said we worked hard on developing them.

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:38 pm

KoolKat wrote:I like how Gohan is PMing me trying to say that he was actually allowed to post information after he died and that my downrep to him is unjustified. LOL
Lol, it's funny because i didnt say any of that. You abused downrep twice over, that isnt my problem. My problem is how childish you are, even posting this kind of useless message about PMing in the postgame thread.

Regardless I'm not out to flame, I'm really disappointed in the town, because if you had of listened to me instead of just jumping on retarded bandwagons, I was going to kill pseudo night 2, and we would've won by night 5. (I found out about zeldamaster soon after i died)

My lynching qig was because there was nothing to go by. Good game. Just like M2 repeat.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain

Hi Yuki

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Responses in bold dark red
Gohan wrote:
KoolKat wrote:I like how Gohan is PMing me trying to say that he was actually allowed to post information after he died and that my downrep to him is unjustified. LOL
Lol, it's funny because i didnt say any of that. You abused downrep twice over, that isnt my problem. My problem is how childish you are, even posting this kind of useless message about PMing in the postgame thread.

LOL, it's funny because I reported the PMs and they're gone now. You called me a wannabe faggot for downrepping you with a perfectly valid reason twice, each time with a different reason. If you want people to respect you, then learn to respect others and deserve respect yourself.

Regardless I'm not out to flame, I'm really disappointed in the town, because if you had of listened to me instead of just jumping on retarded bandwagons, I was going to kill pseudo night 2, and we would've won by night 5. (I found out about zeldamaster soon after i died)

Yeah, TNT sort of invited you into our secret IRC channel. It's not that much of a surprise that you knew who the Mafia was -.-

My lynching qig was because there was nothing to go by. Good game. Just like M2 repeat.

If you're going to do a random lynch, don't do it on an experienced player like qig. Lynch somebody who is known to play badly, such as yourself or Nien.

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 am

You're an idiot if you think experience has anything to do with who to kill. Seriously, Bomber told you all not to kill someone off just because of experience or past games because that's a seriously bullshit reason. And I knew who the mafia was before i found your channel.

Also downreppping me a third time clearly shows how much respect you deserve from me.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain

Hi Yuki

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:08 am

Gohan wrote:Regardless I'm not out to flame, I'm really disappointed in the town, because if you had of listened to me instead of just jumping on retarded bandwagons, I was going to kill pseudo night 2, and we would've won by night 5. (I found out about zeldamaster soon after i died)
You didn't defend yourself well and so you were really suspicion. Don't blame us for not listening to you. Also, who cares if the playe you're gonna lynch for no reason is experienced or not, just don't do random lynchs.
im bored

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:15 am

Christian07 wrote:
Gohan wrote:Regardless I'm not out to flame, I'm really disappointed in the town, because if you had of listened to me instead of just jumping on retarded bandwagons, I was going to kill pseudo night 2, and we would've won by night 5. (I found out about zeldamaster soon after i died)
You didn't defend yourself well and so you were really suspicion. Don't blame us for not listening to you. Also, who cares if the playe you're gonna lynch for no reason is experienced or not, just don't do random lynchs.
That's stupid. We have to start somewhere, even if it means lynching someone randomly. qig, however, is an experienced player and I'd much rather random lynch someone with a bad history playing this game.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:06 am

Gohan, stop having a temper tantrum already. You lost, get over it. The game is already over. It isn't our faults you made the wrong move and got lynched. You call KoolKat childish and say that his downreps were invalid? I downrepped you for raging after getting lynched, and you revenge downrepped me. That is childish and an invalid downrep. All the downreps you've gotten during M6 were because of your attitude and decisions, do not blame that on us.

Also, it makes you more immature due to the fact how after already dying, you attempted to leak info about us. You have participated in many Mafia games, you should know better.

Stop acting so childish and grow up.

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Postby underFlo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:18 am

Also was HenryRichard even active in the last few days? He knew that KoolKat was Maf (I tried killing him) So I'm surprised he didn't do shit.
im a girl yo

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:28 pm

All I can say is, Koolkat practically led the mafia all the way to the end of the game and he did a damn good job at it.
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Postby underFlo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:10 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:All I can say is, Koolkat practically led the mafia all the way to the end of the game and he did a damn good job at it.
He sure did good and was a good leader, but the town did't really do anything to stop the Maf in the endgame.
im a girl yo

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Nickname wrote:
TNTtimelord wrote:All I can say is, Koolkat practically led the mafia all the way to the end of the game and he did a damn good job at it.
He sure did good and was a good leader, but the town did't really do anything to stop the Maf in the endgame.
Well, all believed KoolKat was a townie who did a really good job as townie, so all (well, almost all) started to follow him. Great.
im bored

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Nickname wrote:
Oh they did lynch the innocent.

This was worse than M2. The town's inaction ended the game in the Mafia's favor.

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 pm

We were screwed, i thought about lynching koolkat but then i would be lynchedor.killed.later on
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:44 pm

I was going to go for you, but when I saw that you were beginning to trust KoolKat again, I just decided to go ahead and lynch HenryRichard with KoolKat.

Return to “Mafia”