M49 - The Burning Fiesta [FIRE GANG VICTORY]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: M49 - The Burning Fiesta [NIGHT 1]

Postby Electriking » Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Basically, Sheriffs do not exist.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Postby SAStar777 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Alright, I did some calculations. Considering the fact that El Lider only comes up green when inspected, doused players only come up orange when inspected, and the Candy Monster comes up a random color when inspected AND killed, the maximum number of people that can show up dead from each color are...
  • Green: 7
  • Orange: 4
  • Blue: 4
  • Purple: 2
If one color has its number of dead people of it be the maximum, we can confirm the Candy Monster as dead. Hopefully, it'll be the 2 purples or 4 oranges.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Back from my ban and ready to play!
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Also, can I take a chance for a Piñata?
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby SAStar777 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:04 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:00 pm
...Did you seriously just claim to be one of the two that can break open a piñata?

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 3:05 pm

SAStar777 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:04 pm
GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:00 pm
...Did you seriously just claim to be one of the two that can break open a piñata?
Sorry, I dont get how piñatas work...

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed May 09, 2018 3:39 pm

SaStar wrote:What can we do to make it easier? Pray?
we lynch the candy monster, easy as that!
GforGoomba wrote:
There are only two roles (gambler and heredero) that can strike a pinata at some point in the game, and it gives five possible (random) outcomes.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: crazy man
Current Project: Winning University.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: M49 - The Burning Fiesta [DAY 1]

Postby Warlock » Wed May 09, 2018 4:05 pm

And that's it for Night 1!

The village was awoken at the brink of dawn by a loud gunshot in the distance, followed by the harrowing screams of one of the villagers. His body lay motionless on the ground, his hands covered in blood. However, there may be a sign that this man's hands weren't clean in the first place.

As the man is taken to the mortuary, one villager takes note of a strong gasoline-like smell in the distance. After a thorough search by all of the villagers, the source of this scent is still unknown to the village. One thing is clear, however. The villagers are not alone.

Nien has been demoted to "El Lighter Fluid".

A dousing has taken place.

It is now DAY 1. NIGHT 2 shall begin at 9pm GMT on Thursday, the 10th of May, or earlier in the event of an insta.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Who would douse their own team? Either that or it's a candy monster.

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Wed May 09, 2018 4:09 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:08 pm
Who would douse their own team? Either that or it's a candy monster.
Could be a very recklous vigi
no

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 4:09 pm

In that case, I vote for Nein.

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Whoops, I got ninjad

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Can you take back a vote here?

SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby SAStar777 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:12 pm

The Vigi killed Night 1?!

Also, wow...killing the guy that hasn't played in ages? Talk about mean.

At least Nien was orange, I guess.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Wed May 09, 2018 4:13 pm

You can't vote Nien. He is dead
Also, seems a bad guy is dead right from the start. That is great.
No one who I know may be in the wrong at this point in time.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby SAStar777 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:11 pm
Can you take back a vote here?
No, but you didn't properly place a vote in the first place (votes are made in bold red text), so if you weren't wanting to vote in the first place, you're in good shape.

Also, Nien is dead.

Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: crazy man
Current Project: Winning University.
Chat Username: Warlock

Postby Warlock » Wed May 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Just a friendly reminder for the newer players that in order for your lynch vote to count, you need to put the name of the person you're voting for in BOLDED RED.

Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed May 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Want a random starting vote? There you go. glitch4
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Cedur wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:19 pm
Want a random starting vote? There you go. glitch4
That was random... Ehat did he ever do?

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 09, 2018 4:20 pm

*What

Return to “Mafia”