M48 - The Easterpalooza! [TOWN VICTORY!]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
116taj
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby 116taj » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:32 pm

well then

hopefully he wasnt the deputy
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Flair: crazy man
Current Project: Winning University.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Warlock » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Just a friendly reminder that you are allowed to make group chats with other players and send them PMs regarding the game, but please make sure that you add me to the group chats or send me the PMs also.

Thanks ;)
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 929
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby TheNewGuy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Oh well rip
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:41 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:Oh well rip
RIP indee--AH!! Stop posting here! You're dead!
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Mosaic » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Well rip The literally new person, don't understand that target, but at the same time atleast they didn't target someone for being good,
so does anyone have any leads? even a hunch can help.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Pseudo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:59 pm

I just got an Easter Bunny claim from SAStar777 that I'm almost sure is fake.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:05 pm

I wish you hadn't revealed that I'm the Easter Bunny. I was trying to find a safe person to claim to so an alliance could start, and now I'm pretty much dead by the end of Night 2. (Stupid me, inspecting Pseudo like that and claiming to her because she's green...)

...Know what, I'll reveal that I got an Easter Bunny claim from 116taj that I KNOW is fake.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Mosaic » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Pseudo wrote:I just got an Easter Bunny claim from SAStar777 that I'm almost sure is fake.
wait, what makes you so certain that it's fake? I'm not trying to say that is isn't, but could you show us the PM/DM for context?
SAStar777 wrote:I wish you hadn't revealed that I'm the Easter Bunny. I was trying to find a safe person to claim to so an alliance could start, and now I'm pretty much dead by the end of Night 2. (Stupid me, inspecting Pseudo like that and claiming to her because she's green...)

...Know what, I'll reveal that I got an Easter Bunny claim from 116taj that I KNOW is fake.
Huh, not sure i entirely trust this, could you show us the pm/dm he claimed to you in?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:16 pm

If we could get some context on why SAStar777's claim is fake, then that'd be nice. Even without context however, I still feel feel fishy about him now, since he claims that someone else claimed Easter Bunny to him as well. I find that hard to believe, and it feels like a desperate move to get the attention off of him. I'm gonna hold off on voting for now until we get some sort of context on why the claim is fake, but if the phase is nearing its end and we haven't gotten any other leads, then I believe I know who to vote for.
Image

User avatar
SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Mosaic wrote:Huh, not sure i entirely trust this, could you show us the pm/dm he claimed to you in?
Yeah, sure.
Here ya go!: show
116taj - Today at 12:30 PM
ok
i am the sheriff and added you since there is only vanilla maf in this game
ok what
anyway sastar can you be my mouthpeice
SAStar777 - Today at 1:40 PM
Alright, I've been giving it some thought, and decided that I will.
Kinda busy, though, so I won't be able to get the message out for a little bit.
Who did you inspect last night, btw?
116taj - Today at 1:41 PM
you
and youre green
SAStar777 - Today at 1:41 PM
Yeah, that sounds about right.
116taj - Today at 1:43 PM
i wouldnt add a random person and tell them im the sheriff
He did say I was inspected and came up green, but honestly, what would I gain from fakeclaiming if I was green? (Especially in this game where there's no Godfather.)
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Pseudo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm

i hath logs, from the real sheriff i think/hope
Spoiler: show
[redacted] - Today at 2:10 PM
pseudo
i know for a fake that SAstar is lying
Pseudo - Today at 2:11 PM
hi
[redacted] - Today at 2:11 PM
fact
Pseudo - Today at 2:11 PM
1 sec
[redacted] - Today at 2:11 PM
about being easter bunny too
[redacted] - Today at 2:11 PM
because i'm the easter bunny
Pseudo - Today at 2:11 PM
ok what makes you say this
oof alright
who did you inspect last night
[redacted] - Today at 2:11 PM
i inspected mech
he's town
so i feel like Sastar did this as a plan to try to get the sheriff to counterclaim
Pseudo - Today at 2:12 PM
hmmm alright
yeah that's likely
[redacted] - Today at 2:12 PM
may you show me the pm he claimed you in
Pseudo - Today at 2:12 PM
yeah
i fake claimed sheriff back to him

SAStar777 - Today at 1:50 PM
Hey
Just want to tell you I'm the sheriff
116taj is green
Pseudo - Today at 1:56 PM
you lyin
I am the real easter bunny friendo
SAStar777 - Today at 1:57 PM
That doesn't make sense...
Pseudo - Today at 1:57 PM
I inspected Danny last night, he's green
so uhhhh
wtf
is this a reaction test?
i probably shouldn't have claimed to you
SAStar777 - Today at 1:58 PM
This wasn't a reaction test. I really was claiming to you.
Pseudo - Today at 1:58 PM
k lol

[redacted] - Today at 2:14 PM
yep that sells it
he's saying 116taj is green and then suddenly votes him and claims he's lying
Pseudo - Today at 2:15 PM
ye
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Pseudo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Voting SAStar777 because the redacted sheriff is making a lot more sense
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Pseudo, are you trying to get a blue lynched for no reason? I know the part of the logs that was the conversation between us has been edited.
The true DM conversation between Pseudo and I: show
SAStar777 - Today at 1:50 PM
Alright, so, I'm not sure if you already saw, but I sent you a forum PM, and within it, I claimed Easter Bunny to you and I said that I inspected you last night and you came up green.
I also asked if you could ask for claims, but also said that the idea probably wouldn't be a smart one if you just so happen to be the Deputy Easter Bunny.
I later sent another PM saying taj tried fakeclaiming Easter Bunny to me.
Here are the logs of the DM group he made to fakeclaim to me.
Pseudo - Today at 1:56 PM
you lyin
I am the real easter bunny friendo
SAStar777 - Today at 1:57 PM
That doesn't make sense...
Pseudo - Today at 1:57 PM
I inspected Danny last night, he's green
so uhhhh
wtf
is this a reaction test?
i probably shouldn't have claimed to you
SAStar777 - Today at 1:58 PM
This wasn't a reaction test. I really was claiming to you.
Pseudo - Today at 1:58 PM
k lol
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6302
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Warlock wrote:Chocolate Egg: Wins upon being lynched.
Is this a Wins with or steals the win?

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Flair: crazy man
Current Project: Winning University.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Warlock » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Warlock wrote:Chocolate Egg: Wins upon being lynched.
Is this a Wins with or steals the win?
The game ends and the Egg wins instantly.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Pseudo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 pm

SAStar faked that log guys
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Oh yeah? Explain why you put down that I said "taj is green" instead of "taj fakeclaimed to me", then.

Listen, everyone. Pseudo's trying to get a special lynched because somehow she thought I was fakeclaiming to her. If she succeeds in this, we'll be down a blue early. Sure, the Deputy Easter Bunny would come in and cover for me, but what if said person was NewGuy? THEN she would have completely screwed us up.

In fact, I realized that taj is in a lose-lose situation right now, unless he somehow saves himself, which I know he won't be able to.

Here are the current possible situations that I see us getting into, and what would result from them.
If I get lynched: show
  • I come up blue.
  • Pseudo would have to reveal who fakeclaimed to her.
  • taj is so dead Cycle 2.
If taj get lynched: show
  • He comes up red or black (hopefully).
  • I possibly get confirmed. Possibly.
  • I die Night 2.
So, yeah, I'm so dead at this point myself, yes, but lynching the Easter Bunny is so not how we're gonna go about things. Now please, guys, before I find myself in even more danger, get your votes over to taj so we can get rid of a scum and have it so only 2 bunnies are dead by the end of Night 2.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Pseudo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:59 pm

From what I hear 116taj is green?
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby Unidentified » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:01 pm

tbh I have thought a bit and Pseudo looks more trustworthy than SAStar imo.

User avatar
SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M48 - The Easterpalooza! [DAY 1]

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Pseudo wrote:From what I hear 116taj is green?
If he was green, he probably wouldn't have fakeclaimed to me, because that would be very harmful to the bunnies. Town-aligned people are meant to help their alignment, not harm it. A town-aligned person that's green would gain NOTHING from fakeclaiming, and fakeclaimers are usually scum. (Usually. Pseudo did fakeclaim to me when I claimed to her, but I know that she's green. But, of course, she still gained nothing from it.)

taj, who I strongly believe to be scum, probably fakeclaimed to me with hopes that I was green of infiltrating an alliance, and that's obviously not what's gonna happen. I only lied to him about actually going to serve as a mouthpiece, about me being green, and about me being busy because I knew that he tried the fakeclaiming strat on the wrong person and so I can hold him off.

I don't believe taj is green because, he wouldn't gain anything from fakeclaiming Easter Bunny to me and because he knew that with all the bunnies being green or blue, he could easily try an infiltration by fakeclaiming Easter Bunny. That doesn't sound like a green person to me.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest