M47 - The Burning Bells of Salem [NIGHT 4]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: M47 - The Burning Bells of Salem [DAY 2]

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 am

do you have a plan of your own?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 am

Cedur wrote:If you don't want to lynch an inactive again then I'm gonna suspect Mosaic for immediately requesting the WW nerf and singling out xdestroy in his suspicion list.
I didn't request the washerwoman to be nerfed, i just was pointing it out as being an exploit that exists that I even suggested we use to our advantage so I honestly don't see why that's suspicious.

Also, how am I "singling out" Xdestory? He's legit the only one that I suspect right and I don't see why your also FOSing( Fingers of Suspicion) me just because I only have suspicision on one person

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 am

That's just the thing I said above, I did the same in M37, that's what happens when you grasp for every thing you can find. Plus, I didn't decide to put a vote on you already.

Instead, I'm voting Zeldamaster12, because he's not nearly as helpful as he often is when he's town. Except for the one post that adressed helmetguy, ZM didn't show much contribution, but rather posts like "what the hell is going here".

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:48 am

I mean if that's suspicious to you, then by all means vote for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll admit that I haven't been as active as I'd like to be, but I'm not going to post if I have nothing to add. I've already said that the sheriff can inspect me if he wishes, so I'll just leave it at that.

All I know is that thg1 doesn't need to be lynched assuming he's being truthful about being the bodyguard. I'm not your guy, but lynching anyone else including myself is better than lynching off someone who claimed special.

SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby SAStar777 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:03 am

Welp, I need to get my vote off that inactive in case I'm currently a Doublevoter, and I have nothing else. Sorry about this, Zeldamaster12.

...Though Cedur's accusations are going all over the place. I'll explain that later.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: bruh

Postby Saltlord » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 am

I thought Cedur's accusations against helmet were baseless, but this is just... no

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:18 am

ZM has been strangely inactive indeed, but I may change this vote later.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:21 am

current votes, 40 minutes remaining:
Zeldamaster12 (4)
glitch4 (1)
Chiki (1) - not sure if that counts
Koopa-Fan wrote:I thought Cedur's accusations against helmet were baseless, but this is just... no
guess what, targeting the two most important specials is even more unlucky than anything I had on EcstasyData's server

Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: crazy man

Postby Warlock » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Sorry for being late with this guys, we had a power cut a few minutes before 5 so it was out of my control ;)

In an attempt to cut off dead weight, the Alliance has chosen to lynch Zeldamaster12.

Like the one to die before him, we refuses to look at any of his comrades as his breath shortens and his last breath is drawn.

Yet again, the town has killed the wrong person.

Hey Zeldamaster12, how's it hanging?

It is now NIGHT 3. DAY 3 will begin on the 1st of December at 5pm GMT.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: bruh

Re: M47 - The Burning Bells of Salem [NIGHT 3]

Postby Saltlord » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Great job, guys. Like we couldn't have possibly known that Matt was blue, but ZM himself said that he's a townie. Cedur's randomly chosen votes on this day make him kinda suspicious to me

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:52 pm

So should the sheriff insect THG1 to ensure he is the bodyguard?
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Cedur seems to be making several accusations. He only gets more suspicious for me

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Btw feel free to inspect me sheriff

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Koopa-Fan wrote:Great job, guys. Like we couldn't have possibly known that Matt was blue, but ZM himself said that he's a townie. Cedur's randomly chosen votes on this day make him kinda suspicious to me
To be fair, just because someone says their town doesn't mean that it's true as townie is the easiest role to fake.

Also, I'll just post it here too for convenience's sake. The reason I didn't vote last day phase is thst none of the votes were really for a good reason, which is why I felt voting wasn't necessary.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Also tfw your ninja'd by 3 posts

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Ok guys, listen and take this advice from a fellow townie (yes, I'm claiming townie though it's obviously no confirmation).

The sheriff should not check any of thg1's, Mech's, Musicality's and Koopa's claim. We need to take this for safe facts instead of wasting an inspection. Everyone has talked except for Chiki and Max (who needs replacement) so I hope we can get them to confirm the claimed roles (I just DM'd them on discord). Green inspections are safe, so please try looking for further confirmed innocents, and please, start an alliance. The sheriff should immediately tell an ally about their inspections and an ally should tell us. Two persons are already doused so there's no time to waste.

I'm obviously the one trying to push town the most in order to find leads, as anyone else just doesn't seem to try hard enough. It sucks for me because I'm completely aware that this just ends up raising my own suspicion level, I kinda look like Koolkat in M6 but I'm not (you may analyze for yourself if there's anyone who would seem to work with me). You guys better inspect me instead for tonight, hoping that I don't turn up orange.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Chikimiko and Max are both not any of the claimed roles. You can now 100% assume they're safe.

Right now there's 14 people alive and 3 scum. 4 people are confirmed inno, and there either may be a known orange or at most two green inspections, going down to 3/8 scum percentage. (If you believe me to be inno, it's 3/7).

Mech, you should eventually consider shooting someone already. (I only hope you're not already doused and ignited tonight)

Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Chikimiko » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Guys Guys. I’ve read the post from after my last post being everything before it is too much. I cant really tell what the vote count is but I suggest that if we need to vote for someone we vote for me. I am just a townie so it’s okay. Other than the fact that I hate xDestory, so I’ll vote for him I guess. (I’m going to assume he claimed townie)
I'm tired. Let's me sleep.

Rainbow Time

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:26 pm

lol the day is already over. And we also need to wait for Pseudo's decision about who is subbed out / subbed in / modkilled etc.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:53 pm

chiki for voting at night
Well, Musicality, KoopaFan, Mechdragon, and I should start an alliance DM at some point. The other special roles should claim to us.

Return to “Mafia”