M46 Psychopathy Red, TOWN VICTORY!

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

M46 Psychopathy Red, TOWN VICTORY!

Postby Witchking666 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:12 pm

The town wins!

17 players:

Long ago, a mental institution opened its doors. It was dubbed “Clearwater Psychiatric Hospital for the criminally insane” and became known as one of the best mental institutions across the land. However, as time passed away, so did the staff. And with every generation of staff the good intentions slowly decayed and the mental hospital went downhill. The current director of Clearwater is an outright danger to the patients. He uses them to test experimental drugs not yet approved for human trials. The rest of Clearwater’s staff did all they could to make6 life better for the patients. But when four patients, all convicted serial killers, started killing people during the night, The staff was forced to execute patients in order to save their own life. Meanwhile, the director has gone completely insane. He is running out of patients and started testing the drugs on his own employee's. His sick drive to "cure" mental illness might get everyone killed.

Serial Killers:
-Sociopath: As a sufferer of Antisocial Personality disorder, the Sociopath had to fake certain social traits to function in society. They may visit a player every day to copy their behavior. Doing so will make them cardflip the same colour as their target until the next day phase. If they don't use their ability, they will cardflip red.
-Stalker: This person developed a sick obsession with his victims before they killed them. The stalker can inspect someone every night to learn their cardflip colour.
-Insane Alter-Ego: A split-personality within a person suffering of Dissociative Identity Disorder. May roleblock someone every night. Since they are both technically the same human, the death of one alter ego automatically kills the other.

Staff:
-Psychiatrist: May inspect someone every night, learning their cardflip colour.
-Medic: Responsible for the patients’ medication. Every night, they can either protect someone from death or give someone a lethal injection.
-Therapist: May put someone through therapy every night to roleblock them.
-Mortician: May examine a deceased player every night to learn their exact role.
-Employee: Nothing special, can cast a lynch vote.
-Employee:
-Employee:
-Employee:
-Employee:
-Employee:
-Employee:
-Chef: The man in charge of cooking for the asylum's residents. Frequent contact with meat and knives makes people suspect him. Doesn't know he is the chef.
-Sane Alter-Ego: A split-personality within a person suffering of Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thinks they are an Employee. Since they are both technically the same human, the death of one alter ego automatically kills the other.

Third Party.
-Director: The leader of Clearwater Psychiatric Hospital might be even more insane than all of his patients. The Director can kill someone every night using experimental drugs, they cannot be nightkilled. They may also choose to sacrifice their immunity for a second kill twice throughout the game. They cannot do this on night 1 and they will regain their immunity the night after making a second kill.
Role PMs: show
Witchking666 wrote:You are the Sociopath!
Before you were caught and locked up in a mental asylum you were one of the most effective serial killers of your time. Your lack of emotions allowed you to observe other people from an objective point of view. This taught you how to mimic social interactions and made you a master of manipulation. You used this to win the respect and trust of your victims so you could lure them home and kill them easily. As soon as you first stepped foot into the hospital for the criminally insane you knew you wanted to break out. You are aware that the director is performing rather inhumane experiments on your fellow patients and you used this information to convince three other inmates to attempt a breakout. You may mimic a person’s social interaction to adapt their cardflip colour until the next day phase.
Your teammates are (stalker), and (insane alter-ego)
Witchking666 wrote:You are the Stalker!
At one point in your life you had a crush on someone and you developed a sick obsession with this person. You stalked them for a while and you were convinced that you could get them to love you. When they called the police you felt betrayed and you snapped on your once-loved victim. You killed them and somehow got away with it. You did this to two more people before you were taken in as a patient of a mental hospital. The director of Clearwater did many horrible things to you so when the Sociopath come up with a plan to escape you were more than happy to join in and accept the offer. You may stalk a player every night to find out their cardflip colour.
Your teammates are (Sociopath) and (insane alter-ego).
Witchking666 wrote:You are the insane alter-ego!
As a sufferer of Dissociative Identity Disorder you have several personalities that alternate between one another. You don’t know anything about your other selves. You are the reason that you were locked up since your personality is very dangerous and unstable. You murdered your entire family during a Halloween dinner using a homemade bomb you detonated in a jack ‘o’ lantern. This event got you to be locked up in a facility for the criminally insane. You may frighten someone every night to roleblock them. If you die, the other alter-ego dies aswell since you are one and the same person.
Your teammates are (Stalker) and (Sociopath)
Witchking666 wrote:You are the Psychiatrist!
Your dedicated your life to helping mentally troubled individuals but it has become increasingly difficult to do that recently. The current director has a sick drive to “cure” mental illness and has scarred many of the patients beyond belief. You have decided to team up with several other members of the staff to kill the director and defend against the group of killers roaming the halls of clearwater. You may inspect someone every night to learn their cardflip colour.
Witchking666 wrote:You are the Medic!
As a result of the increasing depravity inside of the mental asylum you were forced to abandon your Hippocratic Oath and resort to executions as a matter to protect innocent people. You may choose to protect someone from dying each night. Alternatively you may give someone a lethal injection to make them pass away in a humane way.
Witchking666 wrote:You are the therapist!
Like the psychiatrist you spent years of your life to learning about mental disorders and tried your best to help those suffering from mental illness. The current director is a danger to both the staff and the patients. You may put someone through therapy every night to roleblock them during that night phase.
My god damned pen wrote:You are the Mortician!
Every hospital has people dying occasionally. But hardly any of them match the insane amount of deaths that happen in this Psychiatric Hospital. You blame the current director for the increasing amount of deaths and would love to dissect his body for once. The Mortician can examine dead bodies to figure out the exact identity of the deceased. They may examine one corpse every night.
Witchking666 wrote:You are a regular employee!
You fulfill a normal job at Clearwaters. You could be the chef or the sane alter-ego but you don’t know for certain. If you are the sane alter-ego you will die when the insane alter ego does since you are one and the same person.
Witchking666 wrote:You are the Director!
You inherited this job from your father who inherited it from his father. You are a very intelligent but disturbed individual. You strive to cure mental illness and want to achieve this at all costs. Your philosophy is that mental disorders are a lot like diseases and that they can be cured using a certain chemical as medication. All attempts you made to cure someone have however only made their situation a lot worse. You turned some already disturbed people into monsters using neurosurgery and you killed half of the patients using experimental drugs. At this point your goals have shifted from curing mental illness to satisfying your own bloodlust. You may kill someone using experimental drugs every night and you cannot be nightkilled. Twice throughout the game you may sacrifice your nightkill immunity for a second kill during that night. You will regain your immunity the night after.
Players:
-Pseudo
-SAStar777
-Xdestroy
-PixelPest
-Sanct
-Electriking.
-thehelmetguy01
-116taj
-Mechdragon777
-Chikimiko
-ShadowStarX
-Cedur
-Warlock
-TheDinoKing.
-ZeldaMaster12
-Waddle Derp Koopa-Fan
-Lukas

Backups.
None as of yet.
Additional Information:: show
* All ability usage is optional.
* Lynching is mandatory.
* The mafia's faction kill is optional.
* If a kill attempt fails due to protection, the public will be notified."
* If a kill attempt fails due to immunity, the public will not be notified.
* Cardflip
* Lynching is possible in this game.
Role-specific information:: show
*The sociopath's disguises have effect during the night and day after they were taken. So, for example: If they use their ability on a green during day 1, they will cardflip green during Night 1 and day 1.
* The Alter-Egos are both played by a different player and are not aware of each other’s identity.
* The Medic can't self-protect.
Town Victory! Player analysis coming as soon as I can.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Night 1.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Looks like I am the first one here who is just an employee.

ImageImageImage

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:25 pm

present
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Hey hey hey
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

SAStar777
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby SAStar777 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Alright, let's go!
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 pm

my name jeff

Nepgya
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby Nepgya » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Sup bois.
no

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:20 pm

yes hello
She/Her

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Bloop

116taj
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby 116taj » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:57 pm

RIP Mafia Role Streak (M43, S1, M44) you will be missed. also whats up
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello there.
It's so good to be employed. And finally I could avoid promotion.
In other words: townie time!!!
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: crazy man

Postby Warlock » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:01 pm

ExCusE mE sIR buT thiS iS a ChriSTiaN aSylUm so nO WorDs at NigHt PleaSE
Witchking666 wrote:A christian game by me XD.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:13 pm

I claim part of the staff... and a player
no

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:16 pm

I do not want to die night 1 a fifth time in a row.

ImageImageImage

Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Chikimiko » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:48 am

Hehe. My first game on the forms. Time to wait for this night to be over.
I'm tired. Let's me sleep.

Rainbow Time

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:30 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I do not want to die night 1 a fifth time in a row.
*Watches as Mafia kills Mech again*
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:03 pm

heyllo

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Night 1 is being extended by another day since I didn't get over half of the ability messages. If you are a special, SEND ME YOUR ACTION.
Thanks in advance.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby TDK » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:54 pm

116taj wrote:RIP Mafia Role Streak (M43, S1, M44) you will be missed. also whats up
There a good chance that mafia role streak didn't end.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:29 pm

No reason to believe either way at the moment.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Return to “Mafia”