M44: Midnight on the Docks (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6353
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (NIGHT 2)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 pm

I left a last will with TNTtimelord. If he does not post it if I die, he is most likely a werewolf.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2633
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps
Pronouns: she/they

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (NIGHT 2)

Postby TLtimelord » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:27 pm

116taj wrote:How am I suspicious? The fact that I tried to get a blue alliance together or me making a suspicion list?
Mech said in the post before mine that your claim that he wanted to snipevote with malcontent was completely false is what's the main reason. Don't feel like I heavily suspect you or am convinced that you're guilty, not yet.
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams

User avatar
Danny
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 3993
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (NIGHT 2)

Postby Danny » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:13 am

NIGHT 2 HAS ENDED.

TLtimelord and Zeldamaster12 have both turned up dead!

IT IS NOW DAY 2. DAY WILL END AT 12 AM EST ON SEPTEMBER 21ST, OR IF THERE IS AN INSTA.
You might know me as LMNtals, Syndrilevosse, Danny, or 8bitmushroom.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4573
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby Electriking » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:27 am

So hopefully the vigilante did not kill this time, unless the doctor protected the 3rd target (not sure if kill attempts on protected players are announced), then the fact there are only 2 kills should be a sign that the vigilante listened to us.
Signatures are overrated

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6353
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:04 am

As I said last night, I know Sanct was blue before he died. I even know what role he was. He inspected me and told me he was See right after I woke up yesterday. (Day 1.)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6353
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:05 am

Also, I am in contact with the Grave robber and I know Psuedo-Dino was a Lycanthrop.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6353
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:18 am

Eitherway, I will follow TNTtimelord on the list and say [color=8A0707]Electriking[/color] for reasons stated already on the scandal of an argument at the Vigilante. (I would like them to soft-claim.)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:57 am

im sorry for not being here. As i see, id like some info on why electriking would be a good target. Just to catch me up to speed.
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6353
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (NIGHT 2)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:59 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:im sorry for not being here. As i see, id like some info on why electriking would be a good target. Just to catch me up to speed.
TLtimelord wrote:So far, as the second day phase & more death approaches, these are how I feel about our current players (it may end up looking suspiciously like my player analyses):

Nanaya Jacob - You seem to be relatively inactive but just active enough to be paying attention to the game. Idk how I feel about you
Zeldamaster12: You're chill
MECHDRAGON777: Contrary to what 116taj says, I don't think you're a good lead. as you ninja-post me, you say that 116's claims don't hold up at all and that doesn't help his case any
ShadowStarX: You're one of my biggest suspicions for reasons I have stated in my previous posts
Electriking: You're my biggest red flag so far. You're adamant claims that the huntsman killing was a huge mistake is a rash statement. To me, you're either the huntsman regretting his decision or a werewolf pretending to scold the huntsman.
Thehelmetguy1: Same as SSX. Our short interrogations didn't really help anything that might have been spawned from miscommunications.
glitch4: inactive. idek if you care about the game
Warlock: You're posting occasionally but you have nothing to add. I have nothing positive nor negative to get from you.
116taj: You're inching yourself into the same boat as Thg1, Electriking, and SSX.
xDestroy: You haven't added anything productive to this game thus far. You've stated the obvious in posts, that's about it.
TheDinoKing: Same as glitch4
Frad: same as xDestroy, but without the posting.

So far, my top 4 suspicion list is: Electriking, Thehelmetguy1, ShadowStarX, and 116taj.
That answer your question? You do not need a reason to vote unless something comes up such as this.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:17 am

thats not really enough to go by tbh. it is more like you need to he trying to gain info. Chances are if he was killed tonight you would try going after electriking, as tnt has a but of a scummy read on em. I'd rather hear more info before i put in my thought for a vote
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6353
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:40 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:thats not really enough to go by tbh. it is more like you need to he trying to gain info. Chances are if he was killed tonight you would try going after electriking, as tnt has a but of a scummy read on em. I'd rather hear more info before i put in my thought for a vote
We already got a lycantrop on night one, so... we are mostly in the clear on that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 am

it could have been the miller, can you really cant trust a miller claim either. So mind explaining to me if it really is a wolfo
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6353
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:it could have been the miller, can you really cant trust a miller claim either. So mind explaining to me if it really is a wolfo
I am in contact with the Graverobber and they inspected Pseudo-Dino last night. have you not been reading my posts this phase? Eitherway, I just noticed my vote did not work becuase of me forgetting a Pound Sign, so before I go back to my new Neptunia game, I will say Electriking should explain himself along with ShadowstarX and the others on TNT's list. I will be following that until leads come up.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

glitch4
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2583
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby glitch4 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:55 am

Pseudo cardflips red, but lycanthrope, which is green, can save himself which end up cardflipping red. so if Pseudo chooses to save, that would give her a night immunity, so by that logic, Pseudo wouldn't die in night 1 if first ability is choosen, she would die in next night and cardflip red if there was an attack against her.

glitch4
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2583
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby glitch4 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 am

mechdragon777 if you're some sorf of townie, I'd like to know why did sanct claimed to you

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby Unidentified » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 am

Well, if anyone wants to interrogate me, go ahead

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4573
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby Electriking » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 am

I don't know how Pseudo could have been the lycanthrope as she would have to have cardflipped green. And if the vigilante did indeed kill a warewolf then great, we did benefit from the kill, but that does NOT change the fact that the vigilante should have NOT killed night 1 as it could have easily gone the other way and have resulted in the loss of another blue. It honestly seems like TNT and MECH are blinded by the fact that a red died. And while we can be glad that a red is dead (since they probably were a Mafioso) it doesn't justify the fact that the vigilante even killed night 1. You really need to see the full picture and not defend the vigilante's mistake just because, by chance alone, he got a red, when it could turned out the player killed was actually sided with the town and may have even been important for the town.
Signatures are overrated

User avatar
Warlock
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 759
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Flair: crazy man

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby Warlock » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:01 pm

glitch4 wrote:mechdragon777 if you're some sorf of townie, I'd like to know why did sanct claimed to you
Yeah, I agree. Sanct didn't seem to take a particular shine to you. Any reason why?
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User avatar
116taj
Spike
Spike
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby 116taj » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Warlock wrote:
glitch4 wrote:mechdragon777 if you're some sorf of townie, I'd like to know why did sanct claimed to you
Yeah, I agree. Sanct didn't seem to take a particular shine to you. Any reason why?
If you are a townie, I doubt sanct would claim to you because of the fact that there is a godfather is this game. So either you're a blue or a scum. I am leading towards scum but I won't vote until I'm absolutely sure.
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

TDK
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Re: M44: Midnight on the Docks (DAY 2)

Postby TDK » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:09 pm

The death of TLT and Zeldamaster, makes me think the priest is also dead, given that those two would have been the top priority for the priest.
So I doubt Mech's story when he claims that Sanct is the seer.
Also I doubt that Sanct would have claimed to Mech so quickly.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests