M44: Midnight on the Docks
Town wins if all the werewolves and The Stranger are killed.
Werewolves win if the number of surviving town members equals or is less than the number of surviving werewolves.
The Stranger wins if all of the werewolves and all of the specials are killed.
Lynch votes must be in red. Bolding is optional but highly recommended.
In the peaceful seaside town of Blackwater, a murder strikes every midnight. The townsfolk have become aware that this murder is not committed by any man, and so the rumors of werewolves have spread. Paranoid and fearful of this invisible threat, the townsfolk have rallied, being wary of one another, including the strange, robed visitor that has come to the town. No one is innocent, not until proven otherwise... how will the town hold up against the dangers of the night?
Werewolf: Decides with the other Werewolves on who to kill each night.
Half-Lycanthrope: Decides with the other Werewolves on who to kill each night. Cardflips green when inspected or killed. During each Night phase, the Half-Lycanthrope may choose one of two things that will happen when he would die during the night.
1. He saves himself and becomes a regular Werewolf, cardflipping red upon inspection and death and losing all other special abilities.
2. When he chooses this ability, he must also pick a player. That player will die when the Half-Lycanthrope dies.
Seer: May inspect a player each night, learning their color.
Acolyte: Acts as a normal Townsfolk, but becomes the Seer when the current Seer dies.
Gravekeeper: May inspect a dead player each night, learning their role.
Priest: May save a player from death each night.
Huntsman: May kill a player once per night.
Lover: Acts as a normal Townsfolk, but is in contact with the other Lover.
Townsfolk: Can vote to lynch a player each day.
Madman: Acts as a normal Townsfolk, but cardflips red upon inspection and death. Is aware that they're the Madman.
The Stranger: Can kill a player once per night. Alongside being able to kill a player, he may choose one of three abilities each night.
1. He can don a disguise and paint himself green for the Day phase. This disguise wears off the next Night phase.
2. He can place a mysterious ward on himself. If he would die during this Night phase, he may save himself.
3. Once throughout the entire game he may use this ability, invoking the anger of the Old Gods and crashing a wave into the village. This ability roleblocks every single player (not including The Stranger), and kills off a player chosen at random (also not including the Stranger or the Stranger's original kill target). Once this ability is used, The Stranger cannot make a kill during the following Night phase, although he can still use one of his other two abilities.
3. Nanaya Jacob
Last edited by Danny
on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
You might know me as LMNtals, Syndrilevosse, Danny, or 8bitmushroom.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.