M43: True Barebones - END...

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby RSupertheGreat » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:26 am

RSupertheGreat wrote: Also random vote Mech because I don't wanna be kicked out of the game from not lynching. But I need some proves that Mech isn't.
Some minor edits.

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Danny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:29 am

MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:I have some suspicions against MosaicMario, because he held back on voting ShadowStarX until the end, and then tried to give some panic with announcing that "he could have been miller!" essentially. Even after everything was said and done, he still tried saying Waddle Derp was "an option", when it was already cleared by everyone that he wasn't, and now he's pulling the trigger and pointing Mech out to be a lead. I just can't see how Mech is even a good lead, what has he done that Mech normally doesn't do?

MosaicMario
Wait, what the fuck, you never stated having any kind of suspicious against me earlier, it's weird how your suddenly only saying this now? Also, in what way did i "hold back" on voting for ShadowStarX? I literally didn't hesitant to vote for him in the slightest, i don't see where your getting this idea that i "didn't want to vote for him"
That's because I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? You held back because you saw people voting for him and you questioned that "Waddle Derp is still an option", and only until the end did you vote for SSX. That's what holding back is, you don't have to be that observant to see that's what happened.
MosaicMario wrote:Also, what did you mean i said "He could have been the miller!" what are you actually talking about? I literally never exclaimed loudly that he could be the miller,
i literally just said that he certainly could have been the miller, but your making it out as if i stated it in a panicky manner.
just look at these:
MosaicMario wrote:So he was mafia...or at least has an %80 chance
MosaicMario wrote:If he was the fucking miller, rip this game
I still don't see why you would try to instill that sort of panic, or at least make an attempt to. In my opinion, if you give doubt that he was Mafia, you're trying to tip the town off by getting them thinking that he wasn't Mafia, while realistically the chance is still there, this is something people don't need pointed out to them twice. I'm seeing that as suspicious, because in no other circumstance would you or should you go around doubting that he was.
MosaicMario wrote:Danny, Explain why either of these posts sound panicky for whatever reason.
I never said they were panicky? I said you're trying to instill panic into the town by doubting ShadowStarX was Mafia. See above.
MosaicMario wrote:I'm honestly alot more suspicious of you Danny, because you literally never said anything about suspecting me at all UNTIL i put the vote on mech, whom is looking suspicious as well so i find it weird how your suddenly defending him right when i voted him.
Was I defending Mech? I want you to explain to me where his sudden suspicion is coming from, because I'm not jumping onto baseless bandwagons, I'd like some actual proof that he's being as suspicious as you say. Again, I never said anything about suspecting you until now because I was not certain if I should have been suspecting you or not. Your seemingly baseless and quick vote thrown on Mech is what took the cake for me, that is why I find you suspicious.

So, unless you or someone else is going to tell me why exactly Mech is suspicious, my vote goes unchanged.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:02 am

Danny wrote: That's because I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? You held back because you saw people voting for him and you questioned that "Waddle Derp is still an option", and only until the end did you vote for SSX. That's what holding back is, you don't have to be that observant to see that's what happened.
But then why would you not only not say a word about being somewhat suspicious of me at all and put a vote on me right when you stated having suspicision on me?
If you really were suspicious of me, you would have said something on night 3 about "I find Mosaic supicious because of him holding back on voting for ShadowStarX until near the end of the phase", but yet you didn't say a word until now, another thing is this, why would I want to get waddle derp lynched? Like what benefit would there be to me doing that? This can't be the situation like the one in M40 because I would have had no way of knowing waddle was actually the Miller. I need you to tell me, why would you wait until NOW that you have this much suspicision againist me, you could have stated it last night, and even if you died that night, the others would have still been able to go off so as I've been saying, explain why this is the case.
Danny wrote:I still don't see why you would try to instill that sort of panic, or at least make an attempt to. In my opinion, if you give doubt that he was Mafia, you're trying to tip the town off by getting them thinking that he wasn't Mafia, while realistically the chance is still there, this is something people don't need pointed out to them twice. I'm seeing that as suspicious, because in no other circumstance would you or should you go around doubting that he was.
Danny, if you've seen me in other games on here, you know it's always a thing that if someone flips red I always talk about how they could be the miller, I don't see why you think that alone is suspicious. Okay, true, I can admit that it was weird that I posted it twice, and i guess I can't really justify it, however explain, what would i have to gain from saying "He could have been the miller!" over and over again? because honestly that would make you look bad and for the time I've been playing mafia I'd know that, so give me an anwser to that.
Danny wrote:I never said they were panicky? I said you're trying to instill panic into the town by doubting ShadowStarX was Mafia. See above.
Danny, I'm not trying to make the town panic at all, because at the time, I thought he could have been the miller and wasn't taking into account that he made a suspicious post which I admittedly skimmed over and only noticed the vote you would know I'd be exactly like this as i have 5 straight losses and am approaching my sixth?

Danny wrote:Was I defending Mech? I want you to explain to me where his sudden suspicion is coming from, because I'm not jumping onto baseless bandwagons, I'd like some actual proof that he's being as suspicious as you say.

So, unless you or someone else is going to tell me why exactly Mech is suspicious, my vote goes unchanged.
Now here's the situation here, Mechdragon was the only person who agreed on voting for waddle derp as well and it was right when ShadowStarX voted, and apparently Mech was also agreeing with everything ShadowStarX was saying as well, another thing, my vote on Mech as I stated is a safety vote, if something better were to come up, i'd obviously change it.
Danny wrote:Again, I never said anything about suspecting you until now because I was not certain if I should have been suspecting you or not. Your seemingly baseless and quick vote thrown on Mech is what took the cake for me, that is why I find you suspicious.
Now this here, this sounds like just the tatic a mafia would use, you say you didn't fully suspect me UNTIL I put the vote on Mech, and you never even stated that you suspected me at all, UNTIL I put the vote on mech, this sounds like a "save my mafia cohort move" which I think your pulling right now, explain to me why a mafia WOULDN'T do something like this then.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Witchking666 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:17 am

MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote: That's because I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? You held back because you saw people voting for him and you questioned that "Waddle Derp is still an option", and only until the end did you vote for SSX. That's what holding back is, you don't have to be that observant to see that's what happened.
But then why would you not only not say a word about being somewhat suspicious of me at all and put a vote on me right when you stated having suspicision on me?
You were discussed as being "somewhat suspicious" in the official discord already though. It happened all the way back when we were discussing whether or not we should lynch danny.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:25 am

Witchking666 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote: That's because I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? You held back because you saw people voting for him and you questioned that "Waddle Derp is still an option", and only until the end did you vote for SSX. That's what holding back is, you don't have to be that observant to see that's what happened.
But then why would you not only not say a word about being somewhat suspicious of me at all and put a vote on me right when you stated having suspicision on me?
You were discussed as being "somewhat suspicious" in the official discord already though. It happened all the way back when we were discussing whether or not we should lynch danny.
Wait, I was? I actually had forgotten.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Danny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 pm

MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote: That's because I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? You held back because you saw people voting for him and you questioned that "Waddle Derp is still an option", and only until the end did you vote for SSX. That's what holding back is, you don't have to be that observant to see that's what happened.
But then why would you not only not say a word about being somewhat suspicious of me at all and put a vote on me right when you stated having suspicision on me?
If you really were suspicious of me, you would have said something on night 3 about "I find Mosaic supicious because of him holding back on voting for ShadowStarX until near the end of the phase", but yet you didn't say a word until now, another thing is this, why would I want to get waddle derp lynched? Like what benefit would there be to me doing that? This can't be the situation like the one in M40 because I would have had no way of knowing waddle was actually the Miller. I need you to tell me, why would you wait until NOW that you have this much suspicision againist me, you could have stated it last night, and even if you died that night, the others would have still been able to go off so as I've been saying, explain why this is the case.
First of all, did you completely ignore the fact that I said I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? I'm not going to be throwing suspicions around if they're entirely baseless, because that would make me suspicious.
The truth of the matter is that I am suspicious of you, so you can't place doubt there. I'm also not going to lead suspicion on someone during the night because that's just asking for the potential to get killed, I'm sure you know full well that can happen, and I'm not going to risk my own life to convey a message I wasn't even certain about conveying in the first place. And that's a good question, why would you want to get Waddle Derp lynched? Actually, I have a better question, why did you bring up that he was "still an option" when SSX was being voted off?
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:I still don't see why you would try to instill that sort of panic, or at least make an attempt to. In my opinion, if you give doubt that he was Mafia, you're trying to tip the town off by getting them thinking that he wasn't Mafia, while realistically the chance is still there, this is something people don't need pointed out to them twice. I'm seeing that as suspicious, because in no other circumstance would you or should you go around doubting that he was.
Danny, if you've seen me in other games on here, you know it's always a thing that if someone flips red I always talk about how they could be the miller, I don't see why you think that alone is suspicious. Okay, true, I can admit that it was weird that I posted it twice, and i guess I can't really justify it, however explain, what would i have to gain from saying "He could have been the miller!" over and over again? because honestly that would make you look bad and for the time I've been playing mafia I'd know that, so give me an anwser to that.
Using the excuse of "you've seen me in other games do this" is a really poor defense. I already explained what you would gain from saying "he could have been the miller" repeatedly, and I'm not explaining myself again. Read into my post next time before you try to come up with a defense, because right now it's a really poor one.
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:I never said they were panicky? I said you're trying to instill panic into the town by doubting ShadowStarX was Mafia. See above.
Danny, I'm not trying to make the town panic at all, because at the time, I thought he could have been the miller and wasn't taking into account that he made a suspicious post which I admittedly skimmed over and only noticed the vote you would know I'd be exactly like this as i have 5 straight losses and am approaching my sixth?
Huh? This is nearly incomprehensible. As far as I'm concerned, Waddle Derp never did make a suspicious post, and then the rest of this I can't understand because the grammar and syntax is really bad. What do you mean "5 straight losses"? Are you talking about game losses? That's not really relevant at all, is it.
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:Was I defending Mech? I want you to explain to me where his sudden suspicion is coming from, because I'm not jumping onto baseless bandwagons, I'd like some actual proof that he's being as suspicious as you say.

So, unless you or someone else is going to tell me why exactly Mech is suspicious, my vote goes unchanged.
Now here's the situation here, Mechdragon was the only person who agreed on voting for waddle derp as well and it was right when ShadowStarX voted, and apparently Mech was also agreeing with everything ShadowStarX was saying as well, another thing, my vote on Mech as I stated is a safety vote, if something better were to come up, i'd obviously change it.
And did you know Mech is the easiest person to manipulate? Also, if you use words like "apparently", you're giving doubt, so if Mech "apparently" was agreeing with everything ShadowStarX was saying, you're basically instilling doubt in that statement. Also, You never said your vote on Mech was a safety vote, don't spread fallacies.
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:Again, I never said anything about suspecting you until now because I was not certain if I should have been suspecting you or not. Your seemingly baseless and quick vote thrown on Mech is what took the cake for me, that is why I find you suspicious.
Now this here, this sounds like just the tatic a mafia would use, you say you didn't fully suspect me UNTIL I put the vote on Mech, and you never even stated that you suspected me at all, UNTIL I put the vote on mech, this sounds like a "save my mafia cohort move" which I think your pulling right now, explain to me why a mafia WOULDN'T do something like this then.
What the hell are you talking about? You can point out literally anything that's being used against you and call it a "mafia tactic", this isn't helping your case any. Yeah, I didn't fully suspect you until you made the sudden decision to put a vote on Mech seemingly at random, which is what I got exact shit for by putting that vote on Waddle Derp Day 1 without realizing the phase was shifting and there was already a bandwagon. The only difference is that I've explained myself in full and got rid of a lot of my own doubt, yet you're here trying to turn your suspicion around on me. This sounds just like a tactic that the Mafia would use, eh?
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Danny wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote: That's because I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? You held back because you saw people voting for him and you questioned that "Waddle Derp is still an option", and only until the end did you vote for SSX. That's what holding back is, you don't have to be that observant to see that's what happened.
But then why would you not only not say a word about being somewhat suspicious of me at all and put a vote on me right when you stated having suspicision on me?
If you really were suspicious of me, you would have said something on night 3 about "I find Mosaic supicious because of him holding back on voting for ShadowStarX until near the end of the phase", but yet you didn't say a word until now, another thing is this, why would I want to get waddle derp lynched? Like what benefit would there be to me doing that? This can't be the situation like the one in M40 because I would have had no way of knowing waddle was actually the Miller. I need you to tell me, why would you wait until NOW that you have this much suspicision againist me, you could have stated it last night, and even if you died that night, the others would have still been able to go off so as I've been saying, explain why this is the case.
First of all, did you completely ignore the fact that I said I wasn't fully suspicious of you until now? I'm not going to be throwing suspicions around if they're entirely baseless, because that would make me suspicious.
The truth of the matter is that I am suspicious of you, so you can't place doubt there. I'm also not going to lead suspicion on someone during the night because that's just asking for the potential to get killed, I'm sure you know full well that can happen, and I'm not going to risk my own life to convey a message I wasn't even certain about conveying in the first place. And that's a good question, why would you want to get Waddle Derp lynched? Actually, I have a better question, why did you bring up that he was "still an option" when SSX was being voted off?
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:I still don't see why you would try to instill that sort of panic, or at least make an attempt to. In my opinion, if you give doubt that he was Mafia, you're trying to tip the town off by getting them thinking that he wasn't Mafia, while realistically the chance is still there, this is something people don't need pointed out to them twice. I'm seeing that as suspicious, because in no other circumstance would you or should you go around doubting that he was.
Danny, if you've seen me in other games on here, you know it's always a thing that if someone flips red I always talk about how they could be the miller, I don't see why you think that alone is suspicious. Okay, true, I can admit that it was weird that I posted it twice, and i guess I can't really justify it, however explain, what would i have to gain from saying "He could have been the miller!" over and over again? because honestly that would make you look bad and for the time I've been playing mafia I'd know that, so give me an anwser to that.
Using the excuse of "you've seen me in other games do this" is a really poor defense. I already explained what you would gain from saying "he could have been the miller" repeatedly, and I'm not explaining myself again. Read into my post next time before you try to come up with a defense, because right now it's a really poor one.
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:I never said they were panicky? I said you're trying to instill panic into the town by doubting ShadowStarX was Mafia. See above.
Danny, I'm not trying to make the town panic at all, because at the time, I thought he could have been the miller and wasn't taking into account that he made a suspicious post which I admittedly skimmed over and only noticed the vote you would know I'd be exactly like this as i have 5 straight losses and am approaching my sixth?
Huh? This is nearly incomprehensible. As far as I'm concerned, Waddle Derp never did make a suspicious post, and then the rest of this I can't understand because the grammar and syntax is really bad. What do you mean "5 straight losses"? Are you talking about game losses? That's not really relevant at all, is it.
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:Was I defending Mech? I want you to explain to me where his sudden suspicion is coming from, because I'm not jumping onto baseless bandwagons, I'd like some actual proof that he's being as suspicious as you say.

So, unless you or someone else is going to tell me why exactly Mech is suspicious, my vote goes unchanged.
Now here's the situation here, Mechdragon was the only person who agreed on voting for waddle derp as well and it was right when ShadowStarX voted, and apparently Mech was also agreeing with everything ShadowStarX was saying as well, another thing, my vote on Mech as I stated is a safety vote, if something better were to come up, i'd obviously change it.
And did you know Mech is the easiest person to manipulate? Also, if you use words like "apparently", you're giving doubt, so if Mech "apparently" was agreeing with everything ShadowStarX was saying, you're basically instilling doubt in that statement. Also, You never said your vote on Mech was a safety vote, don't spread fallacies.
MosaicMario wrote:
Danny wrote:Again, I never said anything about suspecting you until now because I was not certain if I should have been suspecting you or not. Your seemingly baseless and quick vote thrown on Mech is what took the cake for me, that is why I find you suspicious.
Now this here, this sounds like just the tatic a mafia would use, you say you didn't fully suspect me UNTIL I put the vote on Mech, and you never even stated that you suspected me at all, UNTIL I put the vote on mech, this sounds like a "save my mafia cohort move" which I think your pulling right now, explain to me why a mafia WOULDN'T do something like this then.
What the hell are you talking about? You can point out literally anything that's being used against you and call it a "mafia tactic", this isn't helping your case any. Yeah, I didn't fully suspect you until you made the sudden decision to put a vote on Mech seemingly at random, which is what I got exact shit for by putting that vote on Waddle Derp Day 1 without realizing the phase was shifting and there was already a bandwagon. The only difference is that I've explained myself in full and got rid of a lot of my own doubt, yet you're here trying to turn your suspicion around on me. This sounds just like a tactic that the Mafia would use, eh?
Are you fucking kidding me? You literally won't let me defend myself, how the fuck am I supposed to defend myself againist what your saying in any fucking way? No matter what I fucking say your just going to try to find every hole you can to dig my hole deeper than it already is. If i say nothing, your going to say I'm trying to avoid your damn fucking question making me suspicious, your passing off anyway I try to defend myself as "bad defense" then fucking tell me, what the fuck am I supposed to fucking say if you won't let poor me defend myself and are just going to murder an innocent person because your just being this cruel, so know what? I'm not even going to bother defending myself, go ahead, lynch me and see what happens, all that'll happen is that you guys Are going to be a step closer to losing. Good luck of whatever, I'm literally never mafia and it makes me want to hang myself that this game hates me this much.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Pseudo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Having this kind of reaction doesn't really help you look innocent, Mosaic.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Pseudo wrote:Having this kind of reaction doesn't really help you look innocent, Mosaic.
But what can I do really? There's literally no way I can defend myself. All my defenses are shit, so what can I do?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Witchking666 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:10 pm

^^if your defenses are shit, you are probably lying^^

After observing his reactions to Danny today I feel like MosaicMario is a safer bet than Mechdragon.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Witchking666 wrote:^^if your defenses are shit, you are probably lying^^

After observing his reactions to Danny today I feel like MosaicMario is a safer bet than Mechdragon.
No? I literally can't defend myself no matter what I say. I tried as best as incould to defend myself, but you guys still considered it poor, so no I can't

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Danny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:19 pm

I've given you plenty of room to defend yourself, but your "defense" consists of you trying to turn the suspicion around and accuse me of being mafia. That's not how you defend at all. You have been avoiding my questions for the most part, and anyone should be able to see that. You have to knock off this attitude of giving up if you want to expect to stay in the game, and making threats of actual suicide isn't going to do you any good anyway.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Danny wrote:I've given you plenty of room to defend yourself, but your "defense" consists of you trying to turn the suspicion around and accuse me of being mafia. That's not how you defend at all. You have been avoiding my questions for the most part, and anyone should be able to see that. You have to knock off this attitude of giving up if you want to expect to stay in the game, and making threats of actual suicide isn't going to do you any good anyway.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Oops, okay anyway, i feel like I just wasn't thinking when I was reacting, the reason I kept trying to turn suspicion on to you is that I had already been suspicious of you eariler which was making me act that way, infact, I didn't even realise I wasn't even defending myself which is why I started getting so mad and salty and said I wanted to kill myself. The problem right now is this, I can't anwser your questions rn because im at school, so hopely I could get to it later and don't get insta'd by then.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 3

Postby TLtimelord » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:56 pm

I just realized I forgot to change the title to Day 3...
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 3

Postby Pseudo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Yeah MosaicMario's responses to Danny's accusations are tantamount to revenge voting which never looks good.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4487
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Electriking » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:02 pm

MosaicMario has been way to panicky this day and it is making me feel rather suspicious of him. Also, since I won't active for the remainder of this phase, I need to vote for someone and MosaicMario seems to be our best bet.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
116taj
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 3

Postby 116taj » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Sorry for being inactive school started last week and I can't find a lot of time to post. But anyway, MosiacMario

yay bandwagons
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 3

Postby TDK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:23 pm

MosaicMario

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 3

Postby TLtimelord » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:17 pm

The town mob lit MosaicMario's house on fire while he was taking a nap.

NIGHT 4 has begun! Day 4 will begin September 6th at 11 PM CST!
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests