M43: True Barebones - END...

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Also yes, I am aware that I am bandwagoning but since I know shadowstar will most likely get lynched I decided to make use of the opportunity to remove my phantom vote for the next phase.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4487
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Electriking » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:59 pm

ShadowStarX, good job making yourself our best lead. And I have to and will probably not been for the remainder of day 2.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4487
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Electriking » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Electriking wrote:ShadowStarX, good job making yourself our best lead. And I have to and will probably not been for the remainder of day 2.
And this turned out to be badly fucking worded.
I have to vote and probably won't be on for the rest of day 2.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Pseudo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Waddle Derp isn't acting as you say he is honestly Shadowstar; he hasn't been keeping that quiet from what I can tell.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:26 pm

ShadowStarX
I mean thats kinda out of the blue
might i ask, which will be about 10 or so hours from now, unless you died, why put this certain vote? was it because danny did it or something? or do you have a legit hunch on waddle?
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Danny » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Remember, this is practically our final chance to hit a mafioso.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4487
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Electriking » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Day 3 is actually but it would help to do it now.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Mosaic » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Welp, RIP you ShadowStarX

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
116taj
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby 116taj » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Well since we have a lead now, ShadowStarX I hate bandwagoning but it's all we've got.
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Mosaic » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 pm

I believe this is an insta

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes that is an insta.

ShadowStarX couldn't use the cheat code "shadowstar" to save him this time.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3! DAY 3 WILL BEGIN 11 PM CST on September 4th.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 1570
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 am
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Waddle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Nice. Note that Mechdragon immediately supported ShadowStar's odd claim, which is odd even considering his rather erratic voting patern; I'd say he's a suspect as of now.
Image

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:47 pm

So he was mafia...or at least has an %80 chance

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Pseudo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:47 pm

HELL. YES.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Pseudo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Also agreed that Mech might be a good target on the next day, if we don't have any other leads by then.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:49 pm

If he was the fucking miller, rip this game

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Pseudo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm

True Mosaic, but he legit was kind of suspicious. I doubt he was the miller.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Darn it I miss the lynch vote because sleep and I'm not thinking of dying (because of not lynching) in the next day.
Anyways, if only we could lynch a few townies then find out who and lynch at them correctly. I kinda know this is a bad idea to deal though, it's the only plan that I have.

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby Mosaic » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 pm

RSupertheGreat wrote:Darn it I miss the lynch vote because sleep and I'm not thinking of dying (because of not lynching) in the next day.
Anyways, if only we could lynch a few townies then find out who and lynch at them correctly. I kinda know this is a bad idea to deal though, it's the only plan that I have.
it's a terrible idea, we're only 1 or 2(the latter is more likely) mislynches away from losing.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 3

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:40 pm

MosaicMario wrote:
RSupertheGreat wrote:Darn it I miss the lynch vote because sleep and I'm not thinking of dying (because of not lynching) in the next day.
Anyways, if only we could lynch a few townies then find out who and lynch at them correctly. I kinda know this is a bad idea to deal though, it's the only plan that I have.
it's a terrible idea, we're only 1 or 2(the latter is more likely) mislynches away from losing.
Sure it was a terrible idea. I was wondering if there is an other (or another, whatever) way for it.

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest