M43: True Barebones - END...

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Danny
Mario
Mario

Re: M43: True Barebones - NIGHT 2

Postby Danny » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Waddle Derp wrote:Excuse me, I fail to see how that would make me a suspect. I understand we're desperate for a lead here but this is hardly anything and íf anything Danny seems a little trigger-happy with that random last-minute vote. I was simply pointing out that Sanct could not partake in the discussion because he was banned, that is all.
Yeah but I didn't realize the vote was last-minute because I've been busy and unable to pay attention to phase shifts, so I wasn't even trigger-happy, and other people can probably back this up for me.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Also for the record I did explicitly say that the entire vote was asinine but I threw it out there just as a thought. Nowhere did I say it was strong or should be relied on.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:56 pm

So, considering it's what mafia is all about and i don't want this night to go by silently, let's talk about who i find suspicious:

Danny: I find it really weird how you tried to make a last minute vote on Waddle Derp when really the evidence for it was really dumb. And though you've
stated yourself that it was a bad lead, for whatever reason, i feel like your somehow very bent on getting Waddle Derp killed for some reason.

Pseudo: When Danny was doing these things, you were trying to back him up on it and act as if a last minute vote, especially for such a bad reason(it's suspicious either way) seem like it isn't that bad, however i don't exactly find it as suspicious as what Danny did though.

I'd like to hear an explanation from both of you guys about this m kay?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:09 pm

I don't know I'm just grasping for straws honestly, and Danny's sort-of-reasonable-but-not-really suspicion seemed like something interesting to go on. Waddle's explanation clears his name in regards to Danny's vote by now in my opinion. It's totally fair that you suspected me for it but I was basically just stupidly bandwagoning.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:27 pm

I honestly think that Danny is trying too hard to set up a lynch against Waddle

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:42 pm

I don't really suspect anyone in particular.
About Danny: I don't think he expected the votes to turn around after him placing one on Waddle Derp. The fact that he knew that his reasoning is not all that good yet he placed his vote is kind of unsettling for me. I have a minor hunch on him because of this but I don't consider it a solid lead myself. It would be much better if we could find more solid leads though, since

Also, a friendly reminder for every player alive:
Besides the ones who voted yesterday, all of us will have to place down a vote tomorrow.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Regardless of the fact that what Danny did is obviously suspicious. Has anyone considered the possibility that he might have cast that vote so he wouldn't be considered inactive? And to make sure he doesnt have to forcefully vote the day after? It makes a quite a lot of sense really since he placed the vote near the end of the phase and there was no way he would get another vote in time to get Waddle tied with Noodle. Just a thought.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Witchking666 wrote:Regardless of the fact that what Danny did is obviously suspicious. Has anyone considered the possibility that he might have cast that vote so he wouldn't be considered inactive? And to make sure he doesnt have to forcefully vote the day after? It makes a quite a lot of sense really since he placed the vote near the end of the phase and there was no way he would get another vote in time to get Waddle tied with Noodle. Just a thought.
Then why didn't he vote for Noodle?

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Good point! I was just stating possibilities anyway.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:32 pm

like i said i did not like the vote on noodle, it was quite unjust.

anyways as i read this from the time i twas asleep, why did ya late vote danny?
were you just hoping to change the outcome and have people change from noodle, if so then thats not at all good as its scummy as fuck, but it well, ah shit whatever it is it looks like you are very scummy.
I'd like an explanation at the very least
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Danny wrote:
Waddle Derp wrote:Excuse me, I fail to see how that would make me a suspect. I understand we're desperate for a lead here but this is hardly anything and íf anything Danny seems a little trigger-happy with that random last-minute vote. I was simply pointing out that Sanct could not partake in the discussion because he was banned, that is all.
Yeah but I didn't realize the vote was last-minute because I've been busy and unable to pay attention to phase shifts, so I wasn't even trigger-happy, and other people can probably back this up for me.
Being busy irl sounds dangerously close to meta-evidence (shivers) but I'm willing to believe that. Even then I find your reasoning flawed and if nothing better comes up I will likely be placing my vote on you if I'm still alive by that time.

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 pm

MosaicMario wrote:Danny: I find it really weird how you tried to make a last minute vote on Waddle Derp when really the evidence for it was really dumb. And though you've
stated yourself that it was a bad lead, for whatever reason, i feel like your somehow very bent on getting Waddle Derp killed for some reason.
How am I "very bent" on getting Waddle lynched? Did I ever say I was? If you read over what I said the first time around, you would know full well that I wasn't putting stock in my own vote and I was just throwing it out there. I didn't know that the phase was ending and I hadn't read the thread prior, I was rushing to get a post out before I was too inactive, so I didn't have time to change my vote or explain myself fully before people started pointing fingers at me.
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I honestly think that Danny is trying too hard to set up a lynch against Waddle
How? How am I "trying too hard" to set up a lynch against Waddle? Did you even read what I said, especially the part where I actually stated that I wasn't even certain of the vote and it was ridiculous? I'm not trying to set up any lynches.
Witchking666 wrote:Regardless of the fact that what Danny did is obviously suspicious. Has anyone considered the possibility that he might have cast that vote so he wouldn't be considered inactive? And to make sure he doesnt have to forcefully vote the day after? It makes a quite a lot of sense really since he placed the vote near the end of the phase and there was no way he would get another vote in time to get Waddle tied with Noodle. Just a thought.
That's exactly what I did, and to further it, I had no idea about the "lead" on Noodle because I only skimmed over the thread, and I had absolutely no idea what the "lead" even was because some people protested against it and there was no actual evidence. I was only casting a vote based on what I knew for certain, and even then it was poor knowledge on my behalf.
Nanaya Jacob wrote:anyways as i read this from the time i twas asleep, why did ya late vote danny?
were you just hoping to change the outcome and have people change from noodle, if so then thats not at all good as its scummy as fuck, but it well, ah shit whatever it is it looks like you are very scummy.
I'd like an explanation at the very least
In no way was I looking to influence the votes or start a bandwagon, I thought everything I said was completely clear in my original post, and I had no clue what the vote on Noodle was about. I didn't even know the phase was ending and I have already said that before, at this point it's getting repetitive and I'm starting to believe no one is actually listening to what I have to say. I'm not sure how people are getting this suspicious of me after I have literally explained everything that happened, and then some.
Waddle Derp wrote:
Danny wrote:
Being busy irl sounds dangerously close to meta-evidence (shivers) but I'm willing to believe that. Even then I find your reasoning flawed and if nothing better comes up I will likely be placing my vote on you if I'm still alive by that time.
Oh boy, gotta throw around that big "meta-evidence" word, I'm so scared. The Mafia is surely going to kill you off tonight just so there can be a stable lynch on myself, so at this point there's no actual sense in arguing because we both know it's just going to end in both of us getting killed. Can't wait for the wave of lynch votes on me, I'm going to laugh if I flip red.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Noodle wasn't exactly a lead IMO, that's not why I voted for him. He was just a better target than 8flight.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:42 pm

I also feel that I should say that, knowing Danny pretty well, this is pretty much exactly how I'd expect him to react if he were innocent.

- a spam account, 2016

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Danny wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:Danny: I find it really weird how you tried to make a last minute vote on Waddle Derp when really the evidence for it was really dumb. And though you've
How am I "very bent" on getting Waddle lynched? Did I ever say I was? If you read over what I said the first time around, you would know full well that I wasn't putting stock in my own vote and I was just throwing it out there. I didn't know that the phase was ending and I hadn't read the thread prior, I was rushing to get a post out before I was too inactive, so I didn't have time to change my vote or explain myself fully before people started pointing fingers at me
This does make sense, I suspect you a lot less now.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Well, I guess that is a fair defense. At least my suspicion on you is lower.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Who should we interogate?

ImageImageImage

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:00 am

DAY 2 has begun! Night 3 will begin September 3rd at 11 PM CST!

thehelmetguy1 got a bullet through his helmet.

Alright people, as I sit and eat my goldfish crackers, remember that you guys only have so many chances!

EDIT: Also TheDinoKing has subbed in for 8flight by personal request.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 am

Well then, that is, umm. Okay. Anyone see a connection to Helmetguy01?

ImageImageImage

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Re: M43: True Barebones - DAY 2

Postby Mosaic » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:21 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Well then, that is, umm. Okay. Anyone see a connection to Helmetguy01?
i literally see fucking none, i feel this was a random kill to throw us off and make us unsure who to lynch.
Also, if we don't lynch off any mafia soon, were going to lose on like day 3.

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Return to “Mafia”