M38 TAKE TWO: The Mafia Returns (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Re: M38 TAKE TWO: The Mafia Returns (Day 1)

Postby Sancles-Chan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:07 pm

While I partially agree with zeldamaster I have to admit that this is the first game RSuper actively participated in and I know how fucking useless I was at defending myself back then, but it's day 1 you can probably come up with something. I encourage you to try RSuper
I go by She/Her for everyone.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:27 pm

I agree with Sanct and Zeldamaster - I encourage you to defend yourself if you're innocent, RSuper. It would be really bad to be lynching townies this early in the game - there's still time for you. Frankly it's not looking too good for you though...
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Considering it is around 4 or 5 in the morning for her (from what I remember, could be wrong), I doubt she will be able to defend herself at this hour. If she does come on though, I do encourage you to try to defend yourself.

ImageImageImage

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:57 pm

It'd be bad for us to lynch a townie, so please, if your townie, please defend yourself instead of just saying "welp".

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:11 pm

RSuper could attempt to defend herself. I am pretty sure she can do this

Megar
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Megar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:20 pm

It's no longer a matter of self defense - we'd need to get someone else implicated if RSuper wishes to live
disgusting

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Shroom is a better suspect in my opinion, but if we're wrong about him it'd be, frankly, way worse than if we were wrong about RSuper, who doesn't appear to be either a blue or someone who's in contact with blues. I'm gonna go ahead with RSuperTheGreat. It's not that great a lead, but it's the best we've got.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Since everyone is required to vote, might as well vote RSuperTheGreat.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:53 pm

RSuper
Sorry. Hope you aren't discouraged to play.

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Just for reference, you are not required to vote, but there will be a lynching regardless, so no votes = random KitB.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:08 pm

DAY IS OVER finally

And as much as they didn't want to, they had to bury RSupertheGreat. She wasn't dead or anything, but she had to go.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. Night will end at 8 PM EST April 19th or if I get all role PMs by then.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Re: M38 TAKE TWO: The Mafia Returns (Night 2)

Postby Paper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Shroom needs to get talking now that he's no longer intimidated.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Well, sucks that she was just a townie, but i'd agree that it's a good idea for Supershroom to start talking again, since the mafia or TP may try to kill him. So
it's better for us to learn as much as possible before that happens.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:46 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:Shroom needs to get talking now that he's no longer intimidated.
Yeah, before the night ends for sure. Could you confirm which blues have confirmed to you, and also which blues died last night (if possible)?

- a spam account, 2016

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Pseudo wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:Shroom needs to get talking now that he's no longer intimidated.
Yeah, before the night ends for sure. Could you confirm which blues have confirmed to you, and also which blues died last night (if possible)?
Would it not be better to just say
[quote="Supershroom]Meow[/quote]
Anyway, Since I am 95% sure he is German, I believe it is 04:31 for him. I expect a reply later.

ImageImageImage

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:07 am

Okay, since I'm now FINALLY not dead, let me first say "what on earth are you thinking" to everyone who has the tiniest bit of suspicion against me.

You know the times I'm sleeping, you know that I wasn't able to comment anything on the reroll, and the setup happened until ~5 AM, and I was on board more than three hours later. This confirms me innocent through the entire game, no matter what happens.

Now, the second bad news, witchking was the Doctor. So this brings me to my top suspect: ShadowStarX. You know that they're always talking and allying with eachother (and as a lesson you should not reveal information ever to a friend of yours until you've figured out you're both town). He's been inspected green, but I have an extreme hunch at him being godfather. He's been extremely obtrusive to press any information out of me and witchking, and he also sent this awkward PM to the two of us:
ShadowStarX - Last Sunday at 6:57 PM I dunno if this idea is necessary but I've got a side idea (which should not be revealed publicly)
what about making me a bait which would make the mafia think I'm a blue?
meanwhile I'm just a green
I'm not sure if you like this idea but this could work in order to protect the actual blues
I'd do this on N3
since between Thursday 2 PM and Friday 8 PM I won't have computer access
so I'd be a great fake target for the mafia

What do you think of this plan?

The only thing I think about this is that you only wanted to do this to look innocent and sneak into the alliance. Also I don't believe you just accidentally said "I'm just a green" while as a townie you could also be Miller/Millwright.

Now, moving on, I have only received claims from the Sheriff and Town Crier. I need a claim from the last blue AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (and I'll mass-PM people to force this). I NEED to know if the second protective role is still alive. If not I'm gonna be fucking dead. I was not silenced but also transported last night. This means that the jailkeeper was just too bloody stupid to protect me as requested (because I expect to be protected against all actions when being in jail). Who was the second person to be transported and why didn't they say anything about it? If TNT (who also never bothered to claim) was the jailkeeper/bodyguard and we have a vigilante instead, then they should kill ShadowStarX without a fuss.

Further suspects: Pseudo and PaperPlayerX, for bringing up suspicion against me despite clear evidence. I just can't think that nobody of them is Mafia. Witchking also said that he got scumvibes from Sanct, he hasn't explained why, but still keep an eye on him.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 am

Just for clarification, the Jailkeeper takes precedence over all other roles' abilities, so no abilities other than the Jailkeeper's can affect you at any given time.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:08 am

This means that the jailkeeper was just too bloody stupid to protect me as requested
Well, or they don't exist at all and are a bodyguard. No blame if that's the case.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:49 am

There is/was a jailkeeper, not a bodyguard - I was in jail on Night 1.

- a spam account, 2016

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:42 pm

I would like to say this:
Fucking STOP with this paranoic way of acting, Jailkeeper. Shroom can be trusted. You are just making stuff harder for the town.

Return to “Mafia”