The mafia is back after a long break from SMBX Mafia, and they don't look too happy...
Mafia 38: The Mafia Returns
Format: Semi-Mystery Game/Cardflip - 18 Players
or Retired Hitman
or Town Crier
- Roles are chosen from the two available by players assigned to the role slots with multiple options during "Day 0" prior to the actual start of the game. The members of the mafia are given contact with each other at the start of Day 0 and can coordinate their role picks.
- The mafia's nightly kills cannot be roleblocked.
- Additionally, each night when the mafia conspires to kill a player, they must choose which member of their team will visit that player to make the kill.
- The Retired Hitman and Veteran will kill the Jailkeeper while on alert, but be roleblocked by the Consort or Prostitute.
- If the Retired Hitman or Veteran is roleblocked the same night that they attempt to use their ability, ability usages will not be deducted.
- The Retired Hitman or Veteran can kill the Serial Killer if visited by her while on alert, even though she is usually immune to night kills.
- The Veteran will kill the Driver if swapped with another player while on alert, but will still be swapped.
- Being swapped by the Driver will also swap whether one is killed by the Arsonist if he lights the houses on fire on the same night.
- If a nightkill is prevented for any reason (besides roleblocking), it will be noted than an attempt was made on the saved player's life.
- All power usage is optional
players should PM the host if they're not using their abilities.
-King of Eterity (Replaced Ness-Wednesday)