M36 POST-GAME

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: Mark your calendars.
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: M36 POST-GAME

Postby Sancles-Chan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:48 am

Supershroom wrote:I feel like doing a "normal" analysis with the info an outstander can have:
Hurr durr I'm supershroom and I'm the only smart person in this entire community, you all played badly except me and I played mediocre(I can't say good because then I'd come across as arrogant, but like this I can still call everyone worse than me), also waddle derp doesn't get to be called a bad host for making jokes in his death messages because he's a moderator and sanct wasn't.
She/Her

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:04 pm

a l l b u s i n e s s a l l t h e t i m e

Still surprised nobody took the opportunity to interrogate me even though I openly said I was totally fine with it.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 pm

That was when the town barely had any leads, before we lynched helmetguy, and after lynching ZM and Mosaic it was practically not relevant anymore (for me at least)
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:10 pm

For who doesn't know:
http://pastebin.com/adRTxZnK
This is why Witchking died.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:For who doesn't know:
http://pastebin.com/adRTxZnK
This is why Witchking died.
Yeah.. that. Im an idiot. I messed up big-time there. I was panicking a lot after two yellows died night 1 and I figured the only way we wouldn't have lost already was if we formed an alliance. And as I figured Mechdragon usually is a shit liar, I was stupid and straightout assumed he was telling the truth when he claimed townie. My bad, won't happen again.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 pm

You litterally fell for the same trap you made on the last game

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:You litterally fell for the same trap you made on the last game
That is true, but I was not even trying to make a trap. Also, yeah, I am not that good at lieing, so I am surprised nothing came of it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:58 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:You litterally fell for the same trap you made on the last game
I am aware and I was stupid, but hey. I might be wrong but I have a feeling I just answered this. Like... one post ago.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

Danny
Mouser
Mouser
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Danny » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Hey guys, great game by the way!
You might know me as LMNtals, Syndrilevosse, Danny, or 8bitmushroom.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Syndrilevosse wrote:Hey guys, great game by the way!
same

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Call it dumb if you want, but one of the reasons i was getting so frustrated was that i knew Zelda was TP the whole time but couldn't prove it without
revealing things.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 pm

That's just the game. You just have to use your wits and figure your way out. Bluff even if you have to. But now this is even more disappointing that I realized you did what you did because you didn't want to put effort into playing the game. And there's so many things you could have done instead: (1) Just not care about it. Spread the word to your other Mafia cohorts and let one of them deal with it if you don't think you can. (2) Puzzle it out. (3) Get a sub

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:01 pm

PixelPest wrote:That's just the game. You just have to use your wits and figure your way out. Bluff even if you have to. But now this is even more disappointing that I realized you did what you did because you didn't want to put effort into playing the game. And there's so many things you could have done instead: (1) Just not care about it. Spread the word to your other Mafia cohorts and let one of them deal with it if you don't think you can. (2) Puzzle it out. (3) Get a sub
I guess i was just so busy with other things that it felt like a bit too much to try to figure it out at the same time.

Here's my repose to each one of the other things i could have done:

1) It's kind of hard for me to ignore things, but actually, MECHDRAGON had gotten an idea to roleblock him until we lynched him, i guess that worked.

2) I could have done that, but i guess that i can't do that kind of thinking with how many other things i'm busy with

3) I try asking, but i just got ignored.
EDIT:
Also, i know that it's just the game, but i guess i was just feeling very frustrated at that moment, of course the game is about figuring things out and how to win,
and how to get leads on who mafia(if your town), or a special(if your mafia), or both(If your TP), but i guess the fact that i knew the entire time, but
others couldn't tell just kind of bothered me. I'll try to not act how i did over this again.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:38 pm

MosaicMario, that was my exact plan. You sent me a PM asking me to ally myself with you guys, and believe me, I was somewhat considering it at first, but I realized that I would gain nothing from it, I'd be outnumbered, and you guys would stab me in the back once you had no more use with me. So I decided to simply not reply and I got lucky and killed one of you in the process. I knew that you guys would be in a bad position knowing how none of you could get rid of me without revealing yourselves, so my plan was to keep that going for a while. I expected at least one of you to call me out before death, but two of you did, making me look very suspicious. It's a shame really, because had I not been roleblocked and killed thehelmetguy1, I probably would've made it even further than I did.

Also I still have no idea how Mech wasn't figured out.

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 am

I learned something. Before trying to lynch someone, actually get good arguments. And yes, we were gonna backstab you when we had no more use for you. If the TP was a more inexperienced player, he would have easily fallen for it. Even if he told Mosaic is mafia, we had a plan for this. Pseudo was the one coming up with most strategies, so I guess she deserves MVP

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:52 am

i learned that everybody on smbx is an idiot, again (Just kidding, The host was smart)
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Spinda wrote:by honestly I mean honestly
Try to guess what this next one means out of context
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
TLtimelord wrote:"Cunt" was a bit aggressive, my bad
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
I made the next one by accident
PixelPest wrote:Have you actually looked at how long
Witchking666 wrote:Ooh werewolves!
Approved!
I am highly autistic and get into misunderstandings easily. I also have ADHD.

What are you doing still looking at my post? scroll down to the next one!

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:i learned that everybody on smbx is an idiot, again (Just kidding, The host was smart)
Well that was kinda uncalled for and quite a rude generalization

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:45 am

PixelPest wrote:
Doesntpostverymuch wrote:i learned that everybody on smbx is an idiot, again (Just kidding, The host was smart)
Well that was kinda uncalled for and quite a rude generalization
Didn't he say "just kidding"?
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

Danny
Mouser
Mouser
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Danny » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:48 am

I died Night 1.

Therefor I am an idiot.

You might know me as LMNtals, Syndrilevosse, Danny, or 8bitmushroom.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:27 am

jesus, it was just a joke don't get your hair in a knot.
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Spinda wrote:by honestly I mean honestly
Try to guess what this next one means out of context
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
TLtimelord wrote:"Cunt" was a bit aggressive, my bad
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
I made the next one by accident
PixelPest wrote:Have you actually looked at how long
Witchking666 wrote:Ooh werewolves!
Approved!
I am highly autistic and get into misunderstandings easily. I also have ADHD.

What are you doing still looking at my post? scroll down to the next one!

Return to “Mafia”