M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: M36II MAFIA WIN

Postby Waddle » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Rudeguy07 was the result of the final KitB, and the victory, oddly enough, goes to the remaining Mafia member Mechdragon777. You're all bad and I am very disappointed. Analysis coming tomorrow.

Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M36II MAFIA VICTORY

Postby Pseudo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Unlocking the thread since it can be used as postgame talk for now.

I can understand why you're frustrated with the end results, Waddle, but yay mafia

(it was me all along)
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:39 pm

I new it was MECHDRAGON777 all along. Can't believe you guys didn't notice it:
  • Starts lynches off of baseless accusations.
  • Pushes for the game to continue despite it being all in for the town since they're pretty much all inactive and just being picked off one-by-one.
  • ...And there's more.
I thought it was pretty obvious. Come on guys, this was just so obvious

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:41 pm

How the fuck did no one suspect of mech? Now really, I did a pretty poor playing here. I did a very bad job trying to defend myself. I shouldn't have been so reckless. In any case, yay for our win:)

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:45 pm

I'm just really surprised that we won, seriously, you guys were already suspicious of MECHDRAGON, how did you not think to lynch him?
Also, Sorry for having such immature behavior because i was frustrated, i'll try to not do it again...

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:47 pm

I guess when I said suspect Mechdragon before I died, people just ignored that.

I gotta be honest, to the players left after me and Shroom died, you guys probably had the worst performance I've ever seen in a Mafia game. It was ridiculously and painfully obvious that Mech was the last Mafia member, and I can't believe inactivity ruins another game. This is why the Town always loses nowadays, because once the talkative players die, it's a guaranteed Mafia win. Stop signing up if you are not even going to try, because you are ruining the game for everybody. Absolutely unbelievable.

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:50 pm

^
Also, yea, it was too obvious. I just LOLd when I saw we had won the game. Even though it was an unfair win in my eyes. If the town had been more active, they would have won for sure. Heck, even I would be playing better than them, and that is quite something when I am the guy that made two arguments that contradicted each other.
Last edited by Unidentified on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:52 pm

rekt

Anywho, I didn't think mech being the last mafia was -that- obvious to a majority of players. I certainly suspected him but died before I was confident enough about that to voice that opinion.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Mivixion wrote:rekt

Anywho, I didn't think mech being the last mafia was -that- obvious to a majority of players. I certainly suspected him but died before I was confident enough about that to voice that opinion.
If you would have analyzed the thread more, you'd have noticed how much evidence stacked against Mech. Some of these points were stated by PixelPest already, but I'll reiterate a bit and add a couple more points.

Notice how Mech all of a sudden stepped out of the darkness and took over the ringleader role once Shroom died. Why wasn't Jacob the ringleader? He was CONFIRMED as the Acolyte, yet he offered little to no contribution when it mattered most. Jacob and the Lunatics obviously didn't discuss much at all, because if they would have sat down and discussed who the last Mafia member was, they would have easily found out Mech. Mech was literally just making up theories and setting up bandwagons against inactive players. Do you guys realize that this late in the game, you can't rely on bandwagons (albeit on inactives), when there's already someone who had a lead against them? Mech was the biggest lead aside from MosaicMario when I died, and I even said in my final post to suspect Mech because he was probably the last Mafia member. The Mafia knew who I was NIGHT ONE, and it should have been incredibly fishy from the start that Mech and MosaicMario were both accusing me of the same thing at the same time, and Mech even said that he would offer himself as a lynch if I wasn't TP. He was bluffing, he knew who I was from the get-go. Mech going so far to get me lynched and even excessively cooperating with a confirmed Mafia member should have been enough dirt to lynch him off. Him starting bandwagons on inactive players when it was this late in the game should have been enough dirt to lynch him off. The inactivity of the Town didn't help either, because once Shroom and I died, the game was practically a wasteland. One of the phases shortly after our deaths had only one post throughout its entirity.

Also, you say that to an alive player's standpoint, it was hard to tell that Mech was the last Mafia member, but PixelPest wasn't even playing and he figured out Mech. After I died, I instantly figured him out. I laid out all my dirt and info before I died, and it's as if you guys completely ignored everything other than me admitting that I was TP. If I was dead and figured out Mech, and PixelPest wasn't even playing was also able to figure him out, you all should have been able to as well.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Yeah i saw this coming a mile away too, the second he was going to lynch off rudeguy07 i got suspicous
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Spinda wrote:by honestly I mean honestly
Try to guess what this next one means out of context
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
TLtimelord wrote:"Cunt" was a bit aggressive, my bad
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
I made the next one by accident
PixelPest wrote:Have you actually looked at how long
Witchking666 wrote:Ooh werewolves!
Approved!
I am highly autistic and get into misunderstandings easily. I also have ADHD.

What are you doing still looking at my post? scroll down to the next one!

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:14 pm

As I said before, even I would have figured it out, and this is quite something when I am the guy that made two arguments that contradicted each other.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:15 pm

time to write a moron song and sing it to everyone then
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Spinda wrote:by honestly I mean honestly
Try to guess what this next one means out of context
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
TLtimelord wrote:"Cunt" was a bit aggressive, my bad
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
I made the next one by accident
PixelPest wrote:Have you actually looked at how long
Witchking666 wrote:Ooh werewolves!
Approved!
I am highly autistic and get into misunderstandings easily. I also have ADHD.

What are you doing still looking at my post? scroll down to the next one!

Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Pseudo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Yeah like

I'm glad we won

but to be honest

we SHOULDN'T have won
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 pm

I literally knew it was him from like only reading the last three pages; barely any effort. But yeah, I'm kinda mad too since I just missed the sign-ups and didn't get to play, though others did who were inactive

Danny
Mouser
Mouser
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Danny » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 pm

What a riveting game. :)
You might know me as LMNtals, Syndrilevosse, Danny, or 8bitmushroom.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:56 am

The second iteration was interesting as long as I lived, it was cool that I managed to get the town on lynching ZM already when we were already set on lynching Mosaic. That's the positive thing I take from it, and something needs to be done about inactivity (and lack of composure too), be it future game bans or more effective vegging by host discretion.

And Mosaic, I hope you'll keep sticking around
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:31 am

I mean, the town didn't even try

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:34 am

We know, we've said it enough times. Also, the mafia win wasn't really unfair, just definitely undeserved and due to human failure.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:57 am

Exactly. The town's playing was horrible after ZM and Shroom died. When Mech and Mosaic started to repeat my mistakes I actually wanted to punch them in the face and tell them to stop. Yet, the mafia won. Mech was obviously mafia. And really, did the town sincerely think that doing a kitb was a good idea? What the fuck. Just what the fuck.

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 am

In my opinion, inactive people should be severely punished. They are ruining the fun for everyone. The town sincerely didn't even try

Return to “Mafia”