M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Re: NIGHT SIGGS

Postby Electriking » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 am

Shouldn't it be Day 6 now?
Signatures are overrated

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: DAY SIGGS

Postby Waddle » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:50 pm

I'm a horrible host whoops
Busy trying to figure out why his lua code wasn't working, Tsutsumi-chan did not notice the arrow flying straight at him through his open window. Tsutsumi-chan is dead.
DAY ENDS IN 24 HOURS (20:50UTC) or when an INSTA happens.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Re: NIGHT SIGGS

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:59 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Now all that is left is to figure out who the last mafia is. It is either the Twilight Priest or the Moon Beast. Either-way, if it is the Twilight Priest, there is not much they can do, but if it is the moon beast, should we be careful?
the moon beast isn't a big threat either, as he can only use his power when other people target him.
im bored

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Re: M36II DAY SIGGS

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Okay, so at least one lunatic is down, so we know there are exactly two blues left. I am going to read more about the third-party and lunatic roles real quick.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Okay, so based on night two, it looks like there is no possible way for Pseudo to be a lunatic because she died instead of being converted (due to her death message, we know the third-party got her) so yeah, we know for a fact there is one lunatic and one mafia member. Also, how do we know who to vote for? Normally, everyone says `votibg for inactives can ruin the game for the town` yet there are about five ire six inactives here. Normally when someone is inactive, yet get to stay in the game, they are specials. (Vince Tsutsumi-Chan was never replaced. So if I had to guess, both of the last blues have been mostly inactive. Besides bossedit8, (who has went three phases without posting earlier); do we have any leads? Also, this is the first night after Nanaya Jacob got info on who the lunatics are. How do we know he really is the Sun Acolyte? I believe he is, but that is a little akward timing. Anyway, let's hope we can find the last mafia. I am going to check to see if any yellows died to lynches already. (To further proof Jacob is our last resort).

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:47 pm

i know who the last luni is, not the last mafia sadly
i find it somewhat ironic you come to the conclusion that that was the luni, just immediately
there may be converted lunis, you never know. hell all of the mafia might be dead and it is the lunis, due to that, you come up with the choice of lynching i. well it did work in your favor as the main suspicion for now. But going after someone is confirmed already by multiple people seems really odd. it somewhat questions whether or not i should be suspicious of you.
The only proof i have is really the latest post you made. I want to talk you people if ever so possible on discord to talk this stuff over.
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Nanaya Jacob wrote:i know who the last luni is, not the last mafia sadly
i find it somewhat ironic you come to the conclusion that that was the luni, just immediately
there may be converted lunis, you never know. hell all of the mafia might be dead and it is the lunis, due to that, you come up with the choice of lynching i. well it did work in your favor as the main suspicion for now. But going after someone is confirmed already by multiple people seems really odd. it somewhat questions whether or not i should be suspicious of you.
The only proof i have is really the latest post you made. I want to talk you people if ever so possible on discord to talk this stuff over.
I do not suspect you, I just found it odd the timing. I am more suspecious of the inactives which we are the only two that are really active. All I said is that it is weird that a Lunatic died the night after they spoke up. It happened almost every time I think. I said I believe you are the Sun Acolyte, I have no reason to target you. This feels like it is just townies versus one mafia member. Jacob, do we have any leads that you can think of?

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Nanaya Jacob wrote: there may be converted lunis, you never know.
there are no converted lunatics. zm (the enchanter) said earlier that he didn't convert anybody.
im bored

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Electriking » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:14 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:
there are no converted lunatics. zm (the enchanter) said earlier that he didn't convert anybody.
Though he could be lying
Signatures are overrated

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:20 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
RudeGuy07 wrote:
Though he could be lying
What use would he have by lying? Anyway, if one of these nights pass without a killing, does that mean the person who claimed lunatic should be lynched? I mean, if they became third-party which is unlikely, we can just get them with a vote, right? But the fact that there has only been one killing per-night means that the lunatic is still a lunatic and not a third-party.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:18 am

they could be holding out a night. thats another thought
people say bossedit is suspicious, if possible i would like bossedit to speak up on the matter.
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:57 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:they could be holding out a night. thats another thought
people say bossedit is suspicious, if possible i would like bossedit to speak up on the matter.
Considering it is 08:52 for him, I doubt he will see the message. The phase will also shift before I wake up. (Not counting waking up from my nap long enough to get someone to school) I do not want to look like I am bandwagoning off of who ever votes while I am asleep because of this, so I am just putting that out there now. Let's hope that if we Lynch today, we get the last mafia member. (Unless like you say, we have a third-party, but I doubt that.)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:00 am

Also, a few days ago, Mivixion said he was okay with being interogated and which Zeldamaster12 was relieved a but from that. Did anyone ever actually interogate him or her? Anyway, good night fellow townies, Jacob, and whoever the last Mafia scum is...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:51 am

I'm still OK with being interrogated if anyone wants. Just tell me a time I can work with

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah

Postby Waddle » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 am

To clarify; I did not leave any inactive people in the game for "having an important role" or any stupid shit like that. I simply don't want to interrupt the flow of this second attempt by replacing players who are inexperienced and don't know HOW to be active; they'll never learn that way.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah

Re: M36II NIGHT SEAFEN

Postby Waddle » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:55 pm

ok nothing happened

It is now NIGHT 7, ends in 24 hours UTC (20:55 UTC)

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Re: M36II NIGHT SEVEN

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Okay, I am not sure if it was wise to go without a Lynch because we can never find the last mafia, or wise because we lose if we Lynch everyone...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Danny
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Danny » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Waddle Derp wrote:To clarify; I did not leave any inactive people in the game for "having an important role" or any stupid shit like that. I simply don't want to interrupt the flow of this second attempt by replacing players who are inexperienced and don't know HOW to be active; they'll never learn that way.
For future clarification, you should at least specify the circumstances for your back-up system. If you were not going to replace inactive players in the first place, I'm not entirely sure if even including back-ups was necessary. I can't speak for everyone, but I personally would like to be told whether or not you are even going to utilize the back-ups that people signed up for. It also isn't a matter of interrupting the flow of the game, replacing inactive players is more or less mandatory as an inactive player can really ruin a team for someone. I don't think the Mafia team would appreciate having an inactive member on their team.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Re: M36II NIGHT SEVEN

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Honestly, I think the last mafia member is faking inactivity so she or he would not draw any attention to the selfs. That is the only thing I can think of with so many people inactive.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah

Re: M36II DAY SEVEN

Postby Waddle » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Due to the overall inactivity, everyone was rather laid back and enjoying a quiet friday night when suddenly, BAM!
King of Eterity has died! Let's hope this sudden death gets some more activity going. Day ends when an insta happens or in 24 hours, 21:30 UTC.

Return to “Mafia”