M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M36II DAY IV

Postby Electriking » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 am

Yoshi021 wrote:Mosiac Mario
Why?
Signatures are overrated

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:33 am

Please, if you don't explain why you think ZM is innocent, then don't mess with the town like that. Votes rn are still 5:4 (6:4 with Mechdragon) against Mosaic.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:39 am

changing my vote to Zeldamaster12
im bored

Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: :)
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Yoshi021 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:39 am

Supershroom wrote:
Please, if you don't explain why you think ZM is innocent, then don't mess with the town like that. Votes rn are still 5:4 (6:4 with Mechdragon) against Mosaic.
I don't think ZM is innocent, but if he is a bigger threat then I'll vote for him then. Zeldamaster12

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 am

<I'm on Shrooms> @Yoshi021 what was the point of this
<Yoshi021> It looks like he gave up
<I'm on Shrooms> I've set up a new plan with reasons
<I'm on Shrooms> obviously we're saving the Mosaic lynch for tomorrow and the TP is the bigger threat
<Yoshi021> ok then
Just to avoid any suspicion on him because of that.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:34 am

Why are we voting for a non-confirmed threat over someone who up and claimed mafia? I'm not saying ZM isn't third party but the only evidence we have for that is salty mafia saying he is. I'm not changing my vote.

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:38 am

Zeldamaster12

For Supershroom's Reasoning.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:40 am

Mivixion, just look at how many sacrifices the Mafia gives to get ZM out of the way and how firm they are on it. They in fact already lost two people. That's a lot more evidence.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 am

I'm not the TP, you've got the wrong guy. Have you guys ever considered that the Enchanter is already dead and actually didn't inspect me? It also baffles me that you guys are changing your votes from someone who CLAIMED Mafia over someone who is being voted for due to you guys believing what the Mafia says. They are just trying to get me lynched so that they can save their kills for other people. Who knows, maybe they think the doctor is protecting me as well so they haven't targeted me.

Shroom, I sent you that DM because Mech and MosaicMario were simultaneously using the fact that I'm still alive as a reason to suspect me. You yourself said that's not substantial evidence, so I dunno why you're all of a sudden trying to use that DM against me. You said you trusted me, and I trusted you, so I sent you that DM to see if we could crack down on two potential Mafia members. Unfortunately you were not there all day yesterday, but thankfully I got MosaicMario to crack on my own.

If you guys lynch me, nothing of too much value will be lost because I am a simple Townie. However, you have to realize that I have literally snuffed out two members of the Mafia and got them to claim. I have definitely contributed to the Town, so lynching me off will be counterproductive and only puts the remaining Mafia members and TP one step ahead. Shroom, I'd say that assumimg Megar was the doctor, you'll probably die tonight since there isn't anyone to protect you. Then what? More than half the people playing have said little to nothing of value except for bandwagoning, and the Mafia/TP will use that to their advantage. We have worked great together, and you are making a mistake if you lynch me.

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:46 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote:I'm not the TP, you've got the wrong guy. Have you guys ever considered that the Enchanter is already dead and actually didn't inspect me? It also baffles me that you guys are changing your votes from someone who CLAIMED Mafia over someone who is being voted for due to you guys believing what the Mafia says. They are just trying to get me lynched so that they can save their kills for other people. Who knows, maybe they think the doctor is protecting me as well so they haven't targeted me.

Shroom, I sent you that DM because Mech and MosaicMario were simultaneously using the fact that I'm still alive as a reason to suspect me. You yourself said that's not substantial evidence, so I dunno why you're all of a sudden trying to use that DM against me. You said you trusted me, and I trusted you, so I sent you that DM to see if we could crack down on two potential Mafia members. Unfortunately you were not there all day yesterday, but thankfully I got MosaicMario to crack on my own.

If you guys lynch me, nothing of too much value will be lost because I am a simple Townie. However, you have to realize that I have literally snuffed out two members of the Mafia and got them to claim. I have definitely contributed to the Town, so lynching me off will be counterproductive and only puts the remaining Mafia members and TP one step ahead. Shroom, I'd say that assumimg Megar was the doctor, you'll probably die tonight since there isn't anyone to protect you. Then what? More than half the people playing have said little to nothing of value except for bandwagoning, and the Mafia/TP will use that to their advantage. We have worked great together, and you are making a mistake if you lynch me.
Honestly, I claimed just to show how much i'm sacrificing to prove that you are indeed the third party. You keep claiming to be a townie,
but if i had known you were a townie earlier, don't you think that i'd kill you since your an experienced player?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:49 am

That's why I didn't claim Townie at the beginning like I had usually done in the past. If I did, then you guys would have targeted me for sure since I'd be vulnerable. I was forced to claim Townie when I was beginning to be faslely accused of being TP.

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 am

Also keep in mind that there is probably another mafioso out there, and because of the fact that i'm the weakest mafioso, i'd be pretty useless to lynch me
today, YOU however, is the only other lead that we have, so try explaining yourself better.

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:51 am

Mivixion wrote:Why are we voting for a non-confirmed threat over someone who up and claimed mafia? I'm not saying ZM isn't third party but the only evidence we have for that is salty mafia saying he is. I'm not changing my vote.
Supershroom did post that it is better to vote for a potential TP over a guaranteed Mafia. Allowing the TP to continue is allowing the town to go down twice as fast as it would do without the TP. As far as I know, we do have at least 2 mafioso left to kill so even if one of them is lynched the mafia will still be able to kill 1 townie per night, and plus a TP who will be able to kill a second townie each night. If the TP is gone, then the maximum number of townies that can be killed each night will be 1, and also there will be no way lunatics can be inducted.
Signatures are overrated

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am

MosaicMario wrote:Honestly, I claimed just to show how much i'm sacrificing to prove that you are indeed the third party
No ordinary Mafia member would claim as Mafia just to get rid of someone who isn't even absolutely confirmed as TP. You said you are tired of playing, so you probably used this as a way out.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:59 am

ZM, do you really want to affirm that Pseudo was the Priest? And even if he was, he could still have inspected you at Night 1? I really consider it most likely that you were inspected. You contributed to the town at getting off the mafia members because that's also the TP's interest (especially when the Mafia also has a nightkill-immune member). Again, since the mafia was miffed about this, their easiest way to deal with it, without losing more people, would just be killing you at night. But they didn't, and I just consider it far more likely that they either tried (if the Priest didn't gain the evidence) or they didn't try at all (in case the Priest gained evidence). It was agreed between Mega and me to not protect you.

As for the DM, of course it didn't say anything strange at that time but still I wonder why exactly you wanted to "align" me privately on that, and I guess that's because you wanted to form an alliance with me so I would (likely) trust a wrong person with you.

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:59 am

By the way, i believe this is enough for an insta.

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:12 am

Maybe I also assumed too much about the DM having "ulterior motives", but it doesn't matter anyway for the evidence.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:18 am

Alright, I guess the gig is up. I am indeed the TP. I'm honestly impressed that you guys were finally able to put the pieces together.

Funny thing is, the Mafia have known my identity since the beginning, but they couldn't implicate me without implicating themselves. MosaicMario wanted to start an alliance with me, but I instead never responded and got lucky and killed one of them. Have I converted anyone? Honestly, no. I was roleblocked two nights in a row, so I was hoping we could potentially lynch off the roleblocker soon so I could kill Shroom and from there, it'd essentially be an easy win. Guess things don't always go as planned.

Anyways, I leave you all with this: MosaicMario is indeed the Moon Acolyte and I strongly consider you all to suspect Mechdragon due to how both him and MosaicMario tried to implicate me over the same thing in a very short timespan. Also, pay attention to people that are bandwagoning.

Anywho, good luck to the Town. Guess you don't win them all, eh?

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 am

Welp then.

Changing vote to Zeldamaster12

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Well the phase shift is getting delayed but I'd like the lunatics to claim to me and Jacob already, it's obviously safe to come out at this point.

Return to “Mafia”