M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M36II DAY IV

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Jacob is the Acolyte, he's immune to nightkills.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 pm

MosaicMario

I'm not 100% but I don't think he would have been pushing so hard if he's town.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:31 pm

yea MosaicMario

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Well this is gonna be a overcoming action today! MosaicMario

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:47 pm

bossedit8 wrote:Well this is gonna be a overcoming action today! MosaicMario
Welcome back, almost forgot you existed.

You know, it doesn't look good on you when you've been inactive for a while, yet haven't been replaced, and only come back to vote.

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:44 am

Welp, you've got me, i'll just just confess, yes, i am indeed the Moon Acolyte, so just insta me and get this over with.

It's not like you'll believe me anyway, but Zeldamaster is the Enchanter. He just claimed to be townie, but he doesn't have
anything to back it up with, or do you Zeldamaster?
bossedit8 wrote:Well this is gonna be a overcoming action today! MosaicMario
May you clarify why you've been inactive all this time and only came back to vote to lynch me?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:46 am

Wait, if i confessed to be mafia, then i'm obviously going to be lynched, so.

MosaicMario

Yes, i just voted for my self. I'd say everyone else does too.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 am

MosaicMario wrote:Welp, you've got me, i'll just just confess, yes, i am indeed the Moon Acolyte, so just insta me and get this over with.

It's not like you'll believe me anyway, but Zeldamaster is the Enchanter. He just claimed to be townie, but he doesn't have
anything to back it up with, or do you Zeldamaster?
There's no way to actually prove who I (or anyone for that matter) am, because the Sheriff is dead. Either you trust me or you don't, simple as that. All I can say is that I am certainly a Townie. Yes, it's kinda a letdown that I'm a Townie (I was before the reroll too, ironically enough), but I feel I have proved my worth for the role I got, which is why you Mafia members are so persistent on trying to get rid of me by making up a bunch of bold claims.

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:58 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote: All I can say is that I am certainly a Townie. Yes, it's kinda a letdown that I'm a Townie (I was before the reroll too, ironically enough), but I feel I have proved my worth for the role I got, which is why you Mafia members are so persistent on trying to get rid of me by making up a bunch of bold claims.
Or maybe you just want the town the think that.

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:59 am

MosaicMario wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote: All I can say is that I am certainly a Townie. Yes, it's kinda a letdown that I'm a Townie (I was before the reroll too, ironically enough), but I feel I have proved my worth for the role I got, which is why you Mafia members are so persistent on trying to get rid of me by making up a bunch of bold claims.
Right back atcha.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:30 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:
Right back atcha.
I just got back from Madi-Grads and I am not that sobber. (I drank five cans of Sprite.) Anyway, if he is mafia, why does he not just attack you at night? [[email protected]=#8a0707]Mossaic Mario[/color]]

I am just saying, Zeldamaster12, tell me one reason why the mafia would outright say they are mafia and not target a person. I think you are the o Lynch true threat to the town. I do not think the Moonbeast can do anything by himself (or Twilight Priest if Pseudo was Moonbeast). Honestly, the after we take down the Moon Acolyte today, we can take out the third-party tomorrow. Also, if I did not think Nanaya Jacob was the Sun Acolyte, I would say I find it sucipcious how yellows die as soon as he gets in Contact with him, or the following night. Just a little bit odd how the Sun Acolyte has that bad of luck. Anyway, yeah, Zeldamaster12 being the Enchanter is pretty obvious. If they wanted to take down Zeldamaster12 with them, they would of have killed him early on without making much of a fuse about it. I think our highest priority is to get the third-party and @Zeldamaster seems to be that role. If he turns up yellow or green, you can Lynch me and even insta Lynch me at the start of the following day phase. I am basically saying this: If @Zeldamaster12 is lynched, and does not show up pictchblack or blue, I will self Lynch my self on the following day and ask @Waddle Derp to end the phase right there. That is how confident I am with this. Just think everyone. Why would the mafia try to take down any player by public claiming? Think about it logically. Answer this question.

If you are one of the last three mafia, and you try to take down a person publicly, even though you can night kill, what reason would you have to give yourself away as a mafia to do so via a Lynch?

I know mafia are our enemies, but if we can not find the Third-party, he will still the win from us. We need to hurry and get the third-party.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Electriking » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:59 am

Yeah, voting MosaicMario
Signatures are overrated

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:00 am

MosaicMario wrote:It's not like you'll believe me anyway, but Zeldamaster is the Enchanter. He just claimed to be townie, but he doesn't have
but can't the mafia just nightkill him instead of trying to make him suspicious?
anyway, MosaicMario
im bored

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:42 am

Only one person died at night again. ZM wasn't protected by the doctor. I guess it's fairly possible now that the mafia tried to kill ZM in order to gain more evidence of him being the Enchanter. Maybe they knew it before indeed through the Twilight Priest, and if the mafia is really "sick" of ZM because of him gaining leads, the best thing for them is indeed trying to kill him.

The Third Party is really a bigger threat at this point because who knows if they managed to induct a lunatic or two. I strongly suggest voting for Zeldamaster12 today and saving the lynch of Mosaic for tomorrow.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:58 am

As an additional point, I received a DM yesterday morning from him:
At Feb 18th, 3:31 AM, Zeldamaster12 wrote:Notice how both Mechdragon and MosaicMario have been trying to use the fact that I'm still alive as grounds to suspect me. It doesn't make sense, and I am questioning both of their innocence.
I don't know why he would have thought that a DM to a leading townsperson would be necessary at that point.

I still wonder about the sense of Mosaic claiming to be the Moon Acolyte when he's about to be lynched. I guess we should be aware that the Moon Acolyte could be someone else still alive. Or maybe Mosaic is the Moon Acolyte indeed and the last one or two remaining Mafia are all not nightkill-immune, so they really try to get the third party off as it's also a bigger threat to them than the town. And again (referring to Rudeguy specially), the Mafia can't kill ZM if he is the Enchanter.

So, again, calling for a ZM lynch ASAP.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:22 am

Well then, changing the vote to Zeldamaster12

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:26 am

That was obviously me calling him. I also now remember that not only we don't know how many lunatics already are recruited, but there could also be some of them still alive and not recruited, giving ZM as the presumed Enchanter another chance to recruit one if he stays alive for one more night.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:20 am

Alright. Vote Zeldamaster12
Signatures are overrated

Nepgya
Bit
Bit