M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:29 pm

If you don't know what to say, then make a suspicion list!!!

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:35 pm

I've received word from the doctor, and it's not thehelmetguy. I don't know about how much the "View who's online" function has served as grounds for leads, but he's not the last yellow and I'm about to place a vote on him later.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:47 pm

If you're going to place a vote on him, do it now. There's no point in saying "I'm going to vote for someone later"

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Mivixion wrote:If you're going to place a vote on him, do it now. There's no point in saying "I'm going to vote for someone later"
You see, the problem with that is something else bigger could come up later, and the suspicion against thehelmetguy1 isn't THAT large. I'm considering putting a vote on him if nothing else comes up, but I'm also going to hold off for now.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Since we need to be prepared for the case of the 3rd party having successfully inducted (and also for the case of all of the mafia being alive, Pseudo could have very well been killed by the mafia!), a lynch needs to happen definitely. There's enough time left however. KoE, thehelmetguy and MosaicMario definitely have to speak up as they're the biggest suspects.

And just to clarify, the rescue message would have appeared even if I was nightkill-immune. Nevertheless the doctor decided to save me and I think we should trust each other, ZM. It was a letdown at M33 that me and Danny were rather wary of eachother until we were both confirmed.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:01 pm

I agree ZM, but there's no rule against changing votes, and getting some information is always better than getting none in case nothing comes up.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Mivixion wrote:I agree ZM, but there's no rule against changing votes, and getting some information is always better than getting none in case nothing comes up.
Bandwagoners, man. There's lots of them

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:09 pm

I am glad that no one died tonight. It would have been better if a mafia was killed by the third party last night, but still. We know only the Doctor and Immortal are alive, and not many people have been talking. Zeldamaster12's suspicion list seems a bit odd considering he forgot to put people on it, but still. I would like to say that bandwagons may lead to the town to losing and we can still win this. We just have to be careful we get the right person.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm

The only one I left out was you, oops lol

You haven't done anything notably suspicious yet so I'd put you on the "Not Sure" part of the list.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 pm

I may vote for thehelmetguy as he is one of the best leads we have right now.
Signatures are overrated

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:51 pm

The votes of KoE / thehelmetguy1 / Mosaic were within 18 and 14 minutes. I wouldn't think that all of them are Mafia. Also let's not forget about Yoshi021.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Supershroom wrote:The votes of KoE / thehelmetguy1 / Mosaic were within 18 and 14 minutes. I wouldn't think that all of them are Mafia. Also let's not forget about Yoshi021.
You would think so, but notice how rather... inactive this game has been. A lot of the posts are spaced out, yet all three just happened to vote shortly after I did, albeit in a very short timespan.

Yoshi021 is someone else I forgot about. He also needs to talk more, as he's only made two posts total, in which none of them add anything of value to the game.

Mosaic
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:07 pm

The reason i haven't been talking much, is that i usually don't know how to add to the disscussion, i don't understand exactly why people always end up supspecting me for not talking enough, and the next thing you know it, BAM! Bandwagoned. while i certainly agree on finding a lynch target due to circumstances, i wouldn't suggest getting too jumpy about it.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:24 pm

I also find it odd how Zeldamaster was never targeted for a kill by the mafia or third party. Your skill level seems quite a bit of a threat to the third party and mafia, yet they never targeted you. Also, there have been nights in which a person did not die and was not targeted for a kill. We know the vigilante like role died night one if there even was one. That means That either night one or night three, someone could have targeted you and you did not die and did not show up as immortal due to a role ability. How would you explain one of the biggest threats to our enemies being alive still if he was not one of them? Kind of odd, don't ya think?

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Ok, is the suspicion on me just because of the PM thing? I was just trying to ally with other players and this is what happens.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:27 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I also find it odd how Zeldamaster was never targeted for a kill by the mafia or third party. Your skill level seems quite a bit of a threat to the third party and mafia, yet they never targeted you. Also, there have been nights in which a person did not die and was not targeted for a kill. We know the vigilante like role died night one if there even was one. That means That either night one or night three, someone could have targeted you and you did not die and did not show up as immortal due to a role ability. How would you explain one of the biggest threats to our enemies being alive still if he was not one of them? Kind of odd, don't ya think?
So because I'm alive, that automatically makes me suspicious? Maybe, I dunno, they just haven't decided to target me???

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:30 pm

What if they targeted you this night and failed to kill you?

Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:45 pm

it should say if it failed or not.
glimmering guard just claim to me, if i have someone i can trust that would be great as they can not kill me. helmetguy, please tell me how you are not suspusoiusseses (what ever it is called ok) if you give a good enough answer they may spare you
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:46 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:What if they targeted you this night and failed to kill you?
Or what if they didn't because I'm not immune to nightkills?

Come on, you gotta do better than that.

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 pm

I tell the same. What guarantees the PMs are about mafia

Return to “Mafia”