M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M36II NIGHT TRÈS

Postby Cedur » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:31 am

I asked Waddle Derp already if he considers replacing bossedit and maybe Tsutsumi-Chan. No response from him.

And ZM, I'm aware, we just need someone we could possibly interrogate and get leads from somehow.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Well my responses are lacking due to me being not too sure how and what to say to this... but anyway, yeah I should be more active even if I have like low amount of ideas as of what I should comprehend and such.

Unidentified
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Unidentified » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:18 pm

I am seriously surprised that you weren't replaced

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:23 pm

bossedit8 posted only in night 1 and 3. He didn't post for 3 phases, and this means that he's probably talking behind the scenes (unless waddle derp forgot to replace him somehow). I find bossedit8 more suspicious than megar or mivixion.
im bored

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:27 pm

That's possible. The same could apply to Tsutsumi Chan, though I don't think this is enough to go by.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm OK with being interrogated, just give me a time I can work with. I don't have anything to hide.

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:29 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:...means that he's probably talking behind the scenes.
I wasn't even talking behind the scenes, I was just lackly responding onto this game in general. '^'

Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:34 pm

i'm sure we did not need to lynch off shadowstar
we could have asked questions, not lynch him off...
lets talk about this before we lynch people off.
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:39 pm

First, he could have left announcing the Sheriff's death to you. Second, he could have defended himself more courageously, and not as resignatively as "these are probably just empty words". Third, Jacob, are you now able to tell about which one is the last remaining yellow (maybe by exclusion principle)? And fourth, there's barely evidence that bossy didn't talk behind the scenes the same way he did before the reroll.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:59 pm

bossedit8 wrote:I wasn't even talking behind the scenes, I was just lackly responding onto this game in general. '^'
you didn't post for 3 phases. usually someone who doesn't post for such a long time gets replaced, unless he was talking in PM.
im bored

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: M36II DAY 3

Postby Waddle » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:52 am

IT IS NOW DAY 3!

Everyone was surprised to wake up and see that nobody had died!
However, it was soon discovered that an attempt was made at Supershroom's life, but the killers were chased off by the Glimmering Guard.
Night 4 starts 17:00 utc in 24 hours.

Nepgya
Bit
Bit

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Postby Nepgya » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:54 am

Suprised nobody has died actually.
no

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:58 am

Thank you, Doctor. Let's just hope that the TP didn't manage to recruit a lunatic.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 am

and obviously, since the Doctor decided to protect me, can he (or Jacob) privately claim his identity to me?

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:12 am

No one died this session huh... that's surely a surprise but let's see what else it can happen soon enough.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:15 am

I mean, if it wasn't for the doctor's help then I would have died. There's still a couple of possibilities:
1) both Mafia and TP targeted me
2) besides me, either the Moon Acolyte or Enchanter was targeted by the other party
3) Mafia targeted me and TP inducted a lunatic (please not)

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:01 pm

The TP could have also been roleblocked. Anyways, I think this is a good time as ever to make a suspicion list. We don't have leads currently, so might as well.

Not Suspicious

Nanaya Jacob: He's confirmed as Acolyte so yeah.

Supershroom: I wasn't one hundred percent sure whether I could trust you or not. Your motives seemed safe, but I had a gut feeling you might not be who you seemed. HOWEVER, you were most likely targeted by the Mafia last night (there's a chance the Mafia forgot to kill last night but that chance is very low), and since the TP is immune to nightkills, rather than a death message simply not showing up, the message showed that the Doctor protected you instead. So I think it's safe to say that you are definitely trustworthy.

Slightly Suspicious

King of Eterity: The only thing I've seen you do is vote for ShadowStarX. Talk more because voting yet staying silent for everything else doesn't look good.

thehelmetguy1: Something feels a little off about you. The constant "we're screwed" talk is pessimistic and an ordinary member of the Town shouldn't start giving up when the pressure gets higher.

MosaicMario: Talk more. Another reason I find you slightly suspicious will be listed below.

Mivixion: Talk more. In the past, you were more active than this. HOWEVER, you have stated that you are open for being interrogated, so that makes me feel better about you.

Megar: You are usually more active than this. You say that you don't have anything to add, but there's plenty you can do to contribute.

Highly Suspicious

Nobody at the moment

Not Sure

RudeGuy07: I would say talk more, but you usually don't do much in games.

bossedit8: Talk more. It's rather weird that you have been inactive but haven't been replaced, but that could be because Waddle Derp just hasn't bothered to replace you.

Tsutsumi-Chan: Same as bossedit.

--

NOW FOR SOMETHING INTERESTING. To elaborate on my suspicion specifically against King of Eterity, thehelmetguy1, and MosaicMario, notice how close the times of their votes against ShadowStarX were. The next vote after that was an hour later. By using the View Online feature, I've also seen thehelmetguy1 viewing PMs on more occassions than one then viewing the Mafia thread shortly after. He COULD be a yellow, but I'm not too sure, and he could very well be a Mafia member. Keep in mind that none of this is enough to warrant a vote, but it caught my eye while I was analyzing the game to construct this suspicion list.

Megar
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Megar » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 pm

hit me up if you want to ask anything, i just don't have any general observations
disgusting

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:18 pm

I just din't know what ti say right now?
Signatures are overrated

Nepgya
Bit
Bit

Postby Nepgya » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 pm

I am wondering who the remaining mafia are, are there any clues?
no

Return to “Mafia”