M35: Frozen Solid End

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Re: M35: Frozen Solid NIGHT 3

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Well, if Jacob was the tamer, than Pseudo is probably the hunter.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Well I just want to say that not all hope is lost. A Mafia has already been killed and previous games ave shown that the loss of blue roles does not mean it is over, just makes it harder, though I just hope that we don't lose another blue, otherwise we may be fucked at that point.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Yeah, in the last mafia, a important role died day 1 and town won anyways.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:43 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:Yeah, in the last mafia, a important role died day 1 and town won anyways.
That was also mostly because Danny's town was rediculously overpowered to a one-man mafia.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Supershroom was frozen for the entire day 2. He was the only one that didn't post(I might be wrong, correct me if I am). So, ZM was not the ice spirit, as the ice spirit is probably alive. He also was nightkilled, so he is not the Banished townie. What do you think? Was ZM the Skeletal Miner or the Snow Golem?
Also, we might have screwed up REALLY hard, even more than it seems. Why? Jacob was probably the tamer. That means Pseudo was most likely the hunter. That means they were probably allied. That means we might have destroyed a blue alliance. So yeah, we fucked up REALLY hard.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Bloody hell.
Steam:
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Ya know, if Jacob wasn't so insistent that he couldn't defend himself and whatnot, he could've convinced us not to lynch him. Not entirely his fault, as I don't think English is his first language (correct me if I'm wrong), but...yea...
Steam:
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Obviously I was frozen indeed, and it sucked to watch this and to not be able to tell early "get your votes off from Pseudo and believe Jacob". Though I also have to say to you, Jacob, that you made loads of typos again, and that the inaccuracy of your writing and expression is part of what caused you to be not listened. You really need to change that, else you'll keep doing the town a bad turn.

Pseudo is a confirmed blue now, she should be protected by the doctor and until this point the Mafia has decided to freeze townies rather than themselves.
Sanct wrote:If my non-seriousness is annoying you guys, feel free to tell me. I'll stop if it's annoying a lot of people.
Please stop. As the host you're supposed to behave exemplarily, but instead not only you used indecent language all-caps unnecessarily (large font is enough for "announcement text"), but you also made mock of those who "slipped" on making their first experiences with mafia (everyone happened to do that when they started), which is not okay at all.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Well, so ZM wasn't the Ice Spirit. He also couldn't have been Banished townie since he was nightkilled. So, what do you guys think?

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:02 pm

I'd like Pseudo to confirm if her apprentice is down or not (if she didn't already, I guess I didn't track everything), and the medic should not only protect her but also claim to her

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:02 pm

She said her apprentice was Waddle Derp.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:04 pm

The medic also should claim this by PM, sending the claim on this thread would be a big mistake. Pseudo only claimed her role because she pretty much didn't have any other choice.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:05 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:The medic also should claim this by PM
that's assumed to be obvious, as this is how blue alliances work in general

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:08 pm

The medic should protect Pseudo, or else either mafia or SS will just kill her this night.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:09 pm

And if this happens, there goes another blue

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Yeah, I think Psuedo-Dino is confirmed blue, but the issue remains that she is a known blue. A blue with temporary night immunity suggesting the field medic is paying attention.

ImageImageImage

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:44 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Yeah, I think Psuedo-Dino is confirmed blue, but the issue remains that she is a known blue. A blue with temporary night immunity suggesting the field medic is paying attention.
Pseudo should really be protected round the clock from now on. If She dies, we're all fucked.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Just like I said before. We can't afford to lose another blue.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Jacob was the wolf tamer, as he claimed to me during this day. I tried to vet him to make sure he wasn't the SS impersonating the sheriff but I didn't see a response in time. Don't trust anyone claiming to be the wolf tamer from here on out.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Time is running out. There are only 11 people alive, and 4 of them are ememies to the town. However, as the hunter's apprentice is dead, every red that appears from now on will be mafia. Well, now, assuming the ice spirit can't freeze himself, who can't be him:
Supershroom;
Pseudo;
The dead players(Waddle Derp was the apprentice and ZM couldn't be, since he died night 1 and supershroom was frozen night 2);
Probably Syndrilevosse can't be too, as RSuper was replaced for inactivity.
I also don't think Syndrilevosse is the SS, because of what I said before. He replaced an inactive player.
Pseudo was cleared of suspicion, and the rest, well, let's see what happens.
Who do you think is suspicious?

Return to “Mafia”