M35: Frozen Solid End

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Re: M35: Frozen Solid DAY 2

Postby Paper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:23 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:HELLO EVERYBODY SORRY FOR BEING LATE!!!

I can confirm Pseudo is not maifa nor 3rd party. I have confirmed contact with the taming of wolves person man. thing... person, guy... yeah... that dude...
what i meant to say he innocent, very innocent that it bleeds code into your devices.
Now judging as i the horrible messanger named Jacob is late i feel i should protect the person named Pseudo by doing a conjoined lynch target

King of Eterity
This is one of the most bizarre messages I've ever read. I mean, I get what you're trying to say, but damn. Quite a mouthful.

I really don't buy that you're anyone's mouthpiece, but that's mere speculation on my part. Conjoined lynch target? Dafuq? Do you have any evidence against Eternity at all? Other than that Pseudo's voting for him to be lynched? The four of us who are voting for Pseudo have evidence against her, which you can go back and read from the previous few pages. The only "evidence" against Eternity is Pseudo's baseless suspicion of him.

If you're actually innocent, I think you're being manipulated, but I get the feeling that you may be a mafioso.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Current Project: The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:28 am

I'm still hesitating but I think that Pseudo is reliable as the hunter, so lynching her would be a bad idea, since we'd lose a blue.
The problem is that I wouldn't consider anyone suspicious myself, so I might change my mind later on about lynching someone...
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:48 am

So essentially, a quarter of us is defending Pseudo and another quarter is protecting her...

ImageImageImage

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 am

PaperPlayerX wrote: This is one of the most bizarre messages I've ever read. I mean, I get what you're trying to say, but damn. Quite a mouthful.
fite me

there is a lynch target to save an innocent no? it would be better to go after someone else who is more suspicious then the two of them. if you have anything that would be great. if not then can we not vote for pseudo (and yes i am horrible when it comes to defending others)
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:10 am

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=17552&start=160#p253611

Jacob claims being told he was I spectres second

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=17552&start=160#p253585

Comment chain saying Jacob agreeing to being inspected first, then told Pseudo being inspected.

Here is what I believe that could be true suggesting the information:

Wolf targets Pseudo night one.
Wolf informs her day one.
Wolf targets Jacob on night two.
Wolf tells Pseudo that Jacob is blue/green.
Pseudo and the Wolf both tell Jacob who the Wolf is.

This is the only thing I seeing true, and if not, then we may have this almost figured out.

ImageImageImage

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 am

I will keep my vote for Pseudo, there isn't really anything to support that Jacob and Pseudo were visited by the wolf tamer. However, if you prove me Pseudo can be trusted, I will change my vote. However, I had to choose another suspect, it would be Jacob. He is acting suspiciously this day and also acted suspiciously in day 1

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote: This is one of the most bizarre messages I've ever read. I mean, I get what you're trying to say, but damn. Quite a mouthful.
fite me

there is a lynch target to save an innocent no? it would be better to go after someone else who is more suspicious then the two of them. if you have anything that would be great. if not then can we not vote for pseudo (and yes i am horrible when it comes to defending others)
Well, you are not the only one defending her.

ImageImageImage

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:18 am

thehelmetguy1 wrote:I will keep my vote for Pseudo, there isn't really anything to support that Jacob and Pseudo were visited by the wolf tamer. However, if you prove me Pseudo can be trusted, I will change my vote. However, I had to choose another suspect, it would be Jacob. He is acting suspiciously this day and also acted suspiciously in day 1
ok who else other then me and pseudo?
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:19 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I will keep my vote for Pseudo, there isn't really anything to support that Jacob and Pseudo were visited by the wolf tamer. However, if you prove me Pseudo can be trusted, I will change my vote. However, I had to choose another suspect, it would be Jacob. He is acting suspiciously this day and also acted suspiciously in day 1
ok who else other then me and pseudo?
How is protecting someone who has a high chance of being the hunter suspecious?

ImageImageImage

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:30 am

This going to be a bit of a risky move, but I'm actually going to change my vote to King of Eternity.

After reviewing some of the discussion for a bit, there may be a chance that Pseudo is, in fact, the hunter. Eternity, however, we have no idea who he his. I'm still relatively suspect of Pseudo though. If Eternity turns out to be innocent, or worse, a blue, then my eyes are definitely on Pseudo (and Jacob, by a smaller margin).
Steam:

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 am

[quote="King of Eternity"][/quote]

Eternity, if you have some means of defending yourself, please do so. Unfortunately, lynching Pseudo might actually be riskier for the town than lyncing you, unless you have more evidence against her, or some means of protecting yourself.

Which leads to another conundrum. If both Pseudo and Eternity are innocent, then who here is somehow acting more suspicious?
Steam:

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:34 am

FFS just wanted to alert Eterity with the quote thing, damnit forums!
Steam:

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 am

PaperPlayerX wrote:If both Pseudo and Eternity are innocent, then who here is somehow acting more suspicious?
You?
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:37 am

Im also changing my vote from Pseudo to King of Eternity for now,
But If others agree PaperplayerX is suspicious, I might change again.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 am

PaperPlayerX wrote:
King of Eternity wrote:
Eternity, if you have some means of defending yourself, please do so. Unfortunately, lynching Pseudo might actually be riskier for the town than lyncing you, unless you have more evidence against her, or some means of protecting yourself.

Which leads to another conundrum. If both Pseudo and Eternity are innocent, then who here is somehow acting more suspicious?
To do that properly, it is done with a space, or the word "Ping" since it has nothing to quote otherwise.

ImageImageImage

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 am

I don't see Eterity as someone suspicious. I suspect more of Jacob because of the way he acted day 1, asking the sheriff to reveal his role. And I find it very weird that no attempts were made on Pseudo's life. And the way she acted after I accused her only made my suspicion higher. There isn't too much proof that Eterity did it. However I will back for now and vote on a random player. Pseudo indeed has a chance of being the hunter. I will back down for the time being. My vote will be transfered to my second suspect, Nanaya Jacob.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:53 am

OK Nanaya Jacob seems to be doing some out of the ordinary things. Everyone trying to vote me, what are your reasons?
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:53 am

thehelmetguy1 wrote:I don't see Eterity as someone suspicious. I suspect more of Jacob because of the way he acted day 1, asking the sheriff to reveal his role. And I find it very weird that no attempts were made on Pseudo's life. And the way she acted after I accused her only made my suspicion higher. There isn't too much proof that Eterity did it. However I will back for now and vote on a random player. Pseudo indeed has a chance of being the hunter. I will back down for the time being. My vote will be transfered to my second suspect, Nanaya Jacob.
even though you are voting me thats not how it works
Example: i am changing my vote from person a to person b

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 am

Yeah I am changing my vote to Nanya Jacob since he might be trying to manipulate people, or is being manipulated if he is innocent.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I don't see Eterity as someone suspicious. I suspect more of Jacob because of the way he acted day 1, asking the sheriff to reveal his role. And I find it very weird that no attempts were made on Pseudo's life. And the way she acted after I accused her only made my suspicion higher. There isn't too much proof that Eterity did it. However I will back for now and vote on a random player. Pseudo indeed has a chance of being the hunter. I will back down for the time being. My vote will be transfered to my second suspect, Nanaya Jacob.
even though you are voting me thats not how it works
Example: i am changing my vote from person a to person b
That's not even necessary where the fuck did you get the idea it's required. Unless it's in the rules in which case I'm a stupid idiot and a hypocrite.

Either way it's not necessary this game at least
I go by She/Her for everyone.

Return to “Mafia”