M35: Frozen Solid End

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Re: M35: Frozen Solid DAY 2

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Hey Sanct, what time zone are you in?
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Pseudo, can you show why we should not suspect of you?

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Pseudo wrote:Hey Sanct, what time zone are you in?
I'm in CET, wait fuck I just realised what you meant fuck
I go by She/Her for everyone.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:36 pm

I added numbers next to each name to make it more clear which part of the list I'm responding to.
Pseudo wrote:It's suspicion list time!

suspicious
1. PaperPlayer: Seems to be saying a whole lot without adding much useful strategy or info, especially at start of Night 2. May be encouraging us to not lynch, which is typically bad for the town.
2. Nanaya Jacob: Trying to get the sheriff to claim (esp. on Day 1) is not usually encouraged. I feel like he knows better due to being a more experienced Mafia player.
3. King of Eternity: Seems quick to accuse people of stuff. Kind of bad vibes I suppose.
4. RudeGuy07: I get a kind of bad feeling from him because he seems to be fairly active, but also only following MECHDRAGON's plans as opposed to coming up with anything himself. Only slight suspicion.
1. Yep. It's confirmed. Actually trying to come up with a strategy instead of being dead silent is a sign of being Mafia, totally. You got me (sarcasm). I was okay with there not having been a lynch on the first day because there were barely any leads at the time. Lynching a random person then would've been baseless and senseless, and your insistence of the contrary makes me more suspect of you than before.
2. That is kinda suspicious, I'll agree, but let's remember that Jacob is...Jacob. They way he words his strategies has repeatedly be shown to be kinda awkward and janky at times, and I wouldn't really blame him for it, though this does sometimes lead to him accidentally revealing himself as Mafia.
3. Not really sure what to make of this one considering I haven't seen how Eternity plays Mafia.
4. RudeGuy brought up some good counterarguments to some of the strategies we've seen already. eg:
RudeGuy07 wrote:do you guys realize that if we "vote" who the innkeeper should protect, the mafia will just target another person?
Unless he's trying to pull some intense reverse-psychology bullshit, he would have no motive to find flaws in the town's strategies unless he was innocent. If he were Mafia, he'd leave the town uninformed of their mistakes.

I didn't include the rest of Pseudo's list because I really don't have many comments about it, other than the notion about Syndrilevosse possibly being a special role. I'd actually kinda agree there, maybe. Think about it, Nights 1 and 2 resulted in 2 kills each. You'd think there'd be three considering there's the Soul Salesman, the Hunter, and the Mafia. Perhaps a possible reason there wasn't was because one of the killing parties was inactive. Probably not the Mafia since there's more than one of them, which leads me to belive Synd. could possibly be either the hunter or the soul salesman...again, maybe. Not 100% sure.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:52 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:I added numbers next to each name to make it more clear which part of the list I'm responding to.
Pseudo wrote:It's suspicion list time!

suspicious
1. PaperPlayer: Seems to be saying a whole lot without adding much useful strategy or info, especially at start of Night 2. May be encouraging us to not lynch, which is typically bad for the town.
2. Nanaya Jacob: Trying to get the sheriff to claim (esp. on Day 1) is not usually encouraged. I feel like he knows better due to being a more experienced Mafia player.
3. King of Eternity: Seems quick to accuse people of stuff. Kind of bad vibes I suppose.
4. RudeGuy07: I get a kind of bad feeling from him because he seems to be fairly active, but also only following MECHDRAGON's plans as opposed to coming up with anything himself. Only slight suspicion.
1. Yep. It's confirmed. Actually trying to come up with a strategy instead of being dead silent is a sign of being Mafia, totally. You got me (sarcasm). I was okay with there not having been a lynch on the first day because there were barely any leads at the time. Lynching a random person then would've been baseless and senseless, and your insistence of the contrary makes me more suspect of you than before.
2. That is kinda suspicious, I'll agree, but let's remember that Jacob is...Jacob. They way he words his strategies has repeatedly be shown to be kinda awkward and janky at times, and I wouldn't really blame him for it, though this does sometimes lead to him accidentally revealing himself as Mafia.
3. Not really sure what to make of this one considering I haven't seen how Eternity plays Mafia.
4. RudeGuy brought up some good counterarguments to some of the strategies we've seen already. eg:
RudeGuy07 wrote:do you guys realize that if we "vote" who the innkeeper should protect, the mafia will just target another person?
Unless he's trying to pull some intense reverse-psychology bullshit, he would have no motive to find flaws in the town's strategies unless he was innocent. If he were Mafia, he'd leave the town uninformed of their mistakes.

I didn't include the rest of Pseudo's list because I really don't have many comments about it, other than the notion about Syndrilevosse possibly being a special role. I'd actually kinda agree there, maybe. Think about it, Nights 1 and 2 resulted in 2 kills each. You'd think there'd be three considering there's the Soul Salesman, the Hunter, and the Mafia. Perhaps a possible reason there wasn't was because one of the killing parties was inactive. Probably not the Mafia since there's more than one of them, which leads me to belive Synd. could possibly be either the hunter or the soul salesman...again, maybe. Not 100% sure.
I am pretty Sure 8bitmushroom is not the soul Salesman becuase of the two kills on night one. If RSuper never read her/his role PM, how can she/he make a kill with her/his ability? If I am understanding the reason for the switch-out. As for Pseudo's list, then only flaw I currently see with it is that RudeGuy is suspicious to her. What did he do to make himself suspicious to her? Only becuase he responds to my strategies, or because he finds flaws in my strategies/plans? Finding the flaws in a potential teammate is actually a good thing. I say potential since I do not know if he is a townie or not. No one really marks me as suspicious yet except for Jacob and maybe PaperPlayerX.
Pseudo wrote:I'm not sure why an attempt has not been made on my life. The killing roles may have thought it more important to kill those other players who have died for some reason.
My question to you is, If the medic would to have healed you and an attempt was made on your life, would the Host post you were protected, or would it go unnoticed for everyone? If this is true, that means the medic protecting someone could cause a flag for someone to suspect the person they heal.

I am not saying the Medic did or did not heal her, but it is good to know this info. If no attempt has been made on her life last night, I do fell a little suspicious of her. Not enough to cast a vote yet, but it is there. Just be great to know if Sanct is doing the common trend of informing when a kill attempt has failed or not.

ImageImageImage

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Pseudo is also acting quite suspiciously. She claimed that she was not immune to night kills when this just makes suspicion higher and quickly attempted to avoid my accusation by posting a list of her suspects. Some of Pseudo's claims also don't make too much sense. For instance, the rudeguy07 suspicion. Also, note that Pseudo doesn't really have any argument to show she is not suspicious while the other people that are on "not suspicious" have. And you can not make a baseless accusation. However there are some things that support my accusation. Read what I said before in this post and in previous posts.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Just based on everything that's happened thus far I think it's safe to say that Pseudo is suspicious enough to be lynched. If anyone disagrees, feel free to give a counterargument. Right now, I think this is a good start to cracking and eliminating the Mafia and eventually the Soul Salesman.
Steam:
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Pseudo doesn't really have anything to defend herself. She is likely a mafia member, and also my main suspect. She has also proven to be very dangerous as mafia previously. I don't want to take risks. So I am sorry, Pseudo, but my vote goes for you.

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Alright, since I was supposedly replaced but not actually notified until now, can someone give me some sort of summary of what is going on currently? I've been busy these past few days and I don't have the time to read through the thread right now, but if I had a quick summary to get me started that would be great.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Preferably summaries from multiple people, by the way.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Please don't lynch me. I understand why you're doing so and was very much hoping it wouldn't come to this, but I am the hunter. Waddle Derp was the apprentice before he died.

Putting a safety vote on King of Eterity for the time being.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:55 pm

I have not killed anyone up to this point, by the way.

- a spam account, 2016

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Well, in this day, we begun talking about who was nightkilled. So I made a post that talked about how Pseudo could easily be mafia. We started to talk about this, if she is suspicious or not. Then Pseudo herself appeared and attempted to counterargument. Then, when I tried to press further, she posted a suspicion list that became the new subject of this day. Conversations kept going, and finally, me and PaperPlayerX voted for Pseudo.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:05 pm

I am not entirely sure if it was the best choice though. If Pseudo is indeed the hunter we may be in trouble

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Here is an idea. I will not vote yet and here is why:

If Pseudo really is the hunter, then maybe we should save her and have her target a person she says in the thread. If they parish, then she is telling the truth. ...but to keep the mafia and or soul Salesman from interfering, it should be done a bit later closer to that night's climax. We really need all the Blues to be alive for this one. One thing is, that if Pseudo shows up blue, we are pretty much confirmed that any reds from this point will be mafia since her claim states that the Hunter's apprentice is dead. Since the day is young, I think we can still make a comeback.

Any counter arguments to my theory/plan?

ImageImageImage

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:17 pm

It is the best way to find out if Pseudo is the hunter or not. However, if she isn't, it will be safe to assume she is either mafia or SS.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:21 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:It is the best way to find out if Pseudo is the hunter or not. However, if she isn't, it will be safe to assume she is either mafia or SS.
Hmm, then I wonder. What is the best way to check if she is the hunter without the wolf tamer?

ImageImageImage

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:39 am

I just woke up from a night of sleep, and holy shit man. Pseudo, you are way too suspicious if you ask me. Your list of accusations that really didnt make zero sence basically confirmed you are either mafia or the soul salesman. Also the real hunter would never claim like that out of fear of being killed. Your defence didn't convince me otherwise.
Pseudo, my vote is on you.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:56 am

I'm going to cardflip blue if you lynch me, I promise you. I made some very poor wording choices earlier, but the suspicion list really was just meant to aid the town's reasoning in lynches. I'll remind you: the town can only win by lynching people (unless we were incredibly lucky and the mafia and soul salesman killed each other, and hunter aside). I revealed my role in order to preserve my own life as I am a blue, which frankly makes it especially important to the town that I stay alive.

- a spam account, 2016

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:20 am

HELLO EVERYBODY SORRY FOR BEING LATE!!!

I can confirm Pseudo is not maifa nor 3rd party. I have confirmed contact with the taming of wolves person man. thing... person, guy... yeah... that dude...
what i meant to say he innocent, very innocent that it bleeds code into your devices.
Now judging as i the horrible messanger named Jacob is late i feel i should protect the person named Pseudo by doing a conjoined lynch target

King of Eterity
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Return to “Mafia”