M35: Frozen Solid End

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Re: M35: Frozen Solid DAY 2

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:39 pm

I know I'm not supposed to interfere, but

What the fuck.
I go by She/Her for everyone.

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Don't you love it when somebody enters a mafia game and then doesn't even fucking post?
I sure do

RSUPER HAS BEEN REPLACED BY SYNDRILEVOSSE

fun, right?
I go by She/Her for everyone.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:50 pm

"Pseudo was frozen for the entire day 1, much probably because she is an experient player. And we will have to see if Pseudo is Mafia. If she is not, Mafia will probably kill her this night. If she is, the SS will probably kill her this night. Unless Pseudo has a role that is immune to nightkills, this will probably happen since she is experient and may give trouble to enemy teams. Taking this as a base, we can find clues to Pseudo's role."
These were my thoughts during night 2. So, Pseudo is clearly neither dead nor frozen. And she is an experient player. Why would neither the mafia nor the SS kill her? I assume that one of them attempted to kill Pseudo and failed, because her role is immune to nightkills, or she was protected by the medic. They are clearly attempting to kill the more experient players, like ZM, Spinda and others. However this means that the hunter killed someone this night. As we know, it wouldn't be intelligent for the SM to nightkill. Well, based on this, Pseudo can easily be a role that is immune to nightkills. These roles are:
-Ghostly Townie;
-Banished Townie;
-Soul Salesman.
There is quite a chance that Pseudo is not in the town's side. Hey, just a question now, is mafia kill considered as a nightkill? Are players that are immune to nightkills also immune to Mafia Kills?

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Ok, from what I saw a mafia kill is considered as a nightkill. So, Pseudo's role is possibly immune to night kills. It might not be certain; The medic could have protected Pseudo, but if not, it is likely that she is not from the town, as chances that she is are 1 in 3. Anyways, do you think Pseudo was protected by the medic?

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:02 pm

im sure that if pseudo was actually immune to nightkills and someone tried to kill her, sanct would have posted a message saying that an attempt was made on her life
im bored

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Yeah, there is this chance.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:im sure that if pseudo was actually immune to nightkills and someone tried to kill her, sanct would have posted a message saying that an attempt was made on her life
I don't think the host would post death attempts. Have you seen this on previous Mafia games?
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:09 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
RudeGuy07 wrote:im sure that if pseudo was actually immune to nightkills and someone tried to kill her, sanct would have posted a message saying that an attempt was made on her life
I don't think the host would post death attempts. Have you seen this on previous Mafia games?
Actually I'm pretty sure that's a standard feature. Pretty much every Mafia game I've played, if someone attempted to kill another player but failed, the host would say:
"An attempt on [player]'s life was made, but was saved." Or something like that.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Really? Then why would neither the Mafia nor SS attempt to kill Pseudo, as they have reasons to do so?

Electriking

Postby Electriking » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Maybe they thought that the other would do it and decided to pick someone else.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:44 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
This is a standard feature, as PaperPlayer said. Also, I am not a role that is immune to night kills.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:45 pm

I'm not sure why an attempt has not been made on my life. The killing roles may have thought it more important to kill those other players who have died for some reason.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:46 pm

You claiming you are something doesn't mean it is true

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Certainly, you do not have proper evidence to fully trust me, but I am claiming that I am not a role that is immune to night kills.

- a spam account, 2016

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Truly, I know you are an experient player and all, but the fact that you said you are not a role that is immune to nightkills only raised my suspicion for you.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:09 pm

It's suspicion list time!

suspicious
PaperPlayer: Seems to be saying a whole lot without adding much useful strategy or info, especially at start of Night 2. May be encouraging us to not lynch, which is typically bad for the town.
Nanaya Jacob: Trying to get the sheriff to claim (esp. on Day 1) is not usually encouraged. I feel like he knows better due to being a more experienced Mafia player.
King of Eternity: Seems quick to accuse people of stuff. Kind of bad vibes I suppose.
RudeGuy07: I get a kind of bad feeling from him because he seems to be fairly active, but also only following MECHDRAGON's plans as opposed to coming up with anything himself. Only slight suspicion.

not suspicious
Yoshi021: Not much to go on, but I get good vibes from what there is to see.
MECHDRAGON: Good strategizing and planning. Gives me a good feeling.
Supershroom: Good strategizing on day 1, seems to be a good guy.
Pseudo: yo
thehelmetguy: Asking to send PMs on Night 1 and seems to have pretty sensible decision making as a townsperson so far. Good read.

idk
Syndrilevosse: has said nothing (mostly due to replacing inactive RSuper). I am inclined to believe he's a special role (either mafia or town) due to being replaced despite sort-of activity on Night 1 but this is a highly unsophisticated line of reasoning.
witchking666: Not really sure what's up with him. Can't get a good read either way.
ShadowStarX: Again

if i put you in suspicious it doesn't mean you're a mafioso nor does it mean I'm voting for you. This is primarily meant to spark discussion. say more things to clarify your side

(also if someone's in not suspicious it doesn't necessarily mean they're innocent. I don't really know for sure)

- a spam account, 2016

Electriking

Postby Electriking » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:19 pm

People on my Suspicion list:
Anyone trying to get the sheriff to claim himself right off the bat
Pseudo: Puts herself on her not suspicious list without reason. Also is quick to accuse people of accusing , and misspells my name

Not suspicious:
Anyone who has a good strategy plan.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Pseudo also seems suspicious for me. I find weird how she tried to escape from any suspicion at the moment I accused her. It may be just me though

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Nanaya Jacob is also on my suspicion list. It is what Pseudo said, he is an experient player, but acting strangely.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:42 pm

King of Eterity wrote:Pseudo: Puts herself on her not suspicious list without reason. Also is quick to accuse people of accusing , and misspells my name
Apologies for misspelling your name, haha. Putting yourself in "not suspicious" is standard for Mafia suspicion lists, however.

- a spam account, 2016

Return to “Mafia”