M32: Moral Match - DAY 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 2

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:22 pm

why the fυck do u guys gotta kill zm so early all the time

anyway i got nothin. however im willing to bet it was the id thief, which means spinda most likely wasnt a blue and he is still killing to try to find a blue
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain

Hi Yuki

Doesntpostverymuch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: Resting
Chat Username: Doesntpostverymuch

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:30 pm

i just got back from camping, what did i miss?
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Spinda wrote:by honestly I mean honestly
Try to guess what this next one means out of context
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
TLtimelord wrote:"Cunt" was a bit aggressive, my bad
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
I made the next one by accident
PixelPest wrote:Have you actually looked at how long
Witchking666 wrote:Ooh werewolves!
Approved!
I am highly autistic and get into misunderstandings easily. I also have ADHD.

What are you doing still looking at my post? scroll down to the next one!

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:i just got back from camping, what did i miss?
You got replaced for inactivity
I go by She/Her for everyone.

Doesntpostverymuch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: Resting
Chat Username: Doesntpostverymuch

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:42 pm

oh.
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Spinda wrote:by honestly I mean honestly
Try to guess what this next one means out of context
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
TLtimelord wrote:"Cunt" was a bit aggressive, my bad
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
I made the next one by accident
PixelPest wrote:Have you actually looked at how long
Witchking666 wrote:Ooh werewolves!
Approved!
I am highly autistic and get into misunderstandings easily. I also have ADHD.

What are you doing still looking at my post? scroll down to the next one!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby PixelPest » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:55 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:I was going to put forth a strategy with the Sheriff if he is still alive, but after reading the role descriptions closer and thinking really deep, I came to the conclusion it won't work with the Identity Thief on the loose.

Therefore I got nothing.
I'm in contact with the Sheriff and one, and likely two, Town roles. If you claim to me maybe we could strategize
It is a terrible idea to claim to you with the Identity thief. Also, I am surprised the Mafia did not kill, or killed the same person the Identity thief tried to kill.
Since I am green, I can't be the Identity Thief since they can't steal a green Cardflip colour. I'm in contact with the Sheriff and two other Town roles, so I'm pretty much safe to claim to

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Btw I was blocked from casting a Lynch vote again

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:52 pm

I dunno what to do; I'm but a simple Townie and noone has put forth any leads whatsoever. Ready to jump on bandwagons, though.

Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: :)
Chat Username: SetaYoshi

Postby Yoshi021 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Why is ZeldaMaster12 name black? Is it because of the Dark Spirit? If so, then it was probably the mafia who killed him.
"Going to University is FUN!"
DOWNLOAD THE SMBX LEVEL PLAYER
CHECK OUT MY NPC PACK

Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!

Join the CodeHaus Discord!

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:12 pm

I was prank called during the last night, despite me not having any actual role ability? Seems a little strange.
Yoshi021 wrote:Why is ZeldaMaster12 name black? Is it because of the Dark Spirit? If so, then it was probably the mafia who killed him.
It was that or Identity Thief.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:07 am

PixelPest wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
PixelPest wrote: I'm in contact with the Sheriff and one, and likely two, Town roles. If you claim to me maybe we could strategize
It is a terrible idea to claim to you with the Identity thief. Also, I am surprised the Mafia did not kill, or killed the same person the Identity thief tried to kill.
Since I am green, I can't be the Identity Thief since they can't steal a green Cardflip colour. I'm in contact with the Sheriff and two other Town roles, so I'm pretty much safe to claim to
Wait why should we trust that you're green? I might have missed something but you can't just say that and expect us to believe you. It is true that green is the only verifiable color in this game but unless the Sheriff has personally spoken it's not safe to believe. Can you speak from the Sheriff's voice and give us some info on the mafia? You might not be able to, of course, but it'll more or less verify you as at least the sheriff's official voice.

Also, I think it's much more likely that the mafia is inactive than the IT. It sucks either way even though it's good for the town, but in any case it is possible that both parties decided to target the same player. We'll probably know on the next night.

I wasn't visited last night as far as I can tell, by the way.

In any case, if only to spur activity, I'm starting a completely random lynch (determined by random.org) on Nien. It's too early to say that anyone'c completely inactive but too inactive to say that anyone's probably a mafioso, so I'm literally just starting a random lynch against someone who's probably innocent. Let's find someone who's probably guilty to lynch. That's what safety votes are for.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 am

Pseudo-dino wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: It is a terrible idea to claim to you with the Identity thief. Also, I am surprised the Mafia did not kill, or killed the same person the Identity thief tried to kill.
Wait why should we trust that you're green? I might have missed something but you can't just say that and expect us to believe you. It is true that green is the only verifiable color in this game but unless the Sheriff has personally spoken it's not safe to believe. Can you speak from the Sheriff's voice and give us some info on the mafia? You might not be able to, of course, but it'll more or less verify you as at least the sheriff's official voice.

Also, I think it's much more likely that the mafia is inactive than the IT. It sucks either way even though it's good for the town, but in any case it is possible that both parties decided to target the same player. We'll probably know on the next night.

I wasn't visited last night as far as I can tell, by the way.

In any case, if only to spur activity, I'm starting a completely random lynch (determined by random.org) on Nien. It's too early to say that anyone'c completely inactive but too inactive to say that anyone's probably a mafioso, so I'm literally just starting a random lynch against someone who's probably innocent. Let's find someone who's probably guilty to lynch. That's what safety votes are for.
Is it messed up that I ended up getting Nien in the same way? Basically, Asked for one random number between 1 and 13 and got 12.
https://www.random.org/integers/?num=1& ... ml&rnd=new
...clicking the link and refreshing it (as Pseudo-Dino most likely knows) will always give out something different, but hey, Nien came up for me, so... I know we should not let RNG decide on this, but is that a bad Omen?

ImageImageImage

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah

Postby Waddle » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:45 am

Pseudo what are you doing

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:45 am

if zm12 was claimed green in first page, then I don't think mafia is that inactive. since we still have one blue left, which is sheriff, i can definetly trust pixelpest as townie. In my opinion, Pseudo-dino is pretty much suspicious user, since not only he tries to get information from pixelpest, but also kill him as well in the next night, only if nien gets killed.

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Sancles-Chan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 am

DAY 2 HAD ENDED

Looks like we have a kitB on our hands

The order of people is in the order they were voted for
1-Nien
2-Pseudo-Dino

Nien has been lynched

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3, NIGHT 3 WILL END AT 4:00 PM AUG 20 CET OR IF I GET THE ROLE USAGE PMS BEFORE THAT
Last edited by Sancles-Chan on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:15 pm

wow

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Look guys, like I said all I was doing was trying to boost activity. Even if it had ended up with me getting lynched, at least it would have moved the game forward and someone would have gotten lynched. Things need to happen in this game if we don't want it to be super inactive like some games have been recently, and people voting is the only way that can happen.

- a spam account, 2016

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Current Project: The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Nien dying was finally something good for the town unless he was the Miller...
However MosaicMario is a little bit suspicious due to him only posting once... So I think we should really discuss this.
I didn't really find anyone else being fishy myself, but I'm p. sure that there are other people who're suspicious as well.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Inactivity alone isn't very suspicious - again, both killing parties may have targeted Zeldamaster. He's often a leader among townspeople so it's not ultra surprising that they'd both want him dead in the early game. We should wait until this night ends to decide whether or not the mafia's inactive.

Also, Sanct, you seem to have forgotten to update the thread title.

- a spam account, 2016

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby Sancles-Chan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:32 pm

No I didn't what are you talking about

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah

Postby Waddle » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:33 pm

LOL well done Pseudo. I understand you were trying to raise activity but some games just need to gain momentum for the first few days; either you got really lucky this time, or you actually knew who you were killing.

Return to “Mafia”