M32: Moral Match - DAY 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Yoshi021 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: I wonder if you know everything PixelPest got before death, and everything that KarenErraZC knows...
Wait, how many people got to know what PixelPest knows?
Anyone who is confirmed green by the Sheriff should also be told what everyone else knows. Since PixelPest and KarenErraZC were Green, and both know the Vigilante Clami, as well as the Sheriff, then I am sure PixelPest (Who said he got a Vigilante Clami) told KarenErraZC who the clami was. I am sure Pixel also told the Sheriff, and either the Sheriff or KarenErraZC told Mosaic, if Mosaic is telling the truth. One thing we can do is have Moissac PM one person, and if he gets the Vigilanti Claimer Right, then he is with that alliance, but if not, then the person he PMed would tell everyone publicly that. So if he gets it wrong, he is not in contact with the others, but if he gets it right, (which no one comes out) then he is with the alliance. The only bad side to this is that he could be mafia, ask a fellow mafia member, and thus look innocent with no claim. I also am starting to suspect boßedit8 with his inactivity.

ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:53 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Yoshi021 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: I wonder if you know everything PixelPest got before death, and everything that KarenErraZC knows...
Wait, how many people got to know what PixelPest knows?
Anyone who is confirmed green by the Sheriff should also be told what everyone else knows. Since PixelPest and KarenErraZC were Green, and both know the Vigilante Clami, as well as the Sheriff, then I am sure PixelPest (Who said he got a Vigilante Clami) told KarenErraZC who the clami was. I am sure Pixel also told the Sheriff, and either the Sheriff or KarenErraZC told Mosaic, if Mosaic is telling the truth. One thing we can do is have Moissac PM one person, and if he gets the Vigilanti Claimer Right, then he is with that alliance, but if not, then the person he PMed would tell everyone publicly that. So if he gets it wrong, he is not in contact with the others, but if he gets it right, (which no one comes out) then he is with the alliance. The only bad side to this is that he could be mafia, ask a fellow mafia member, and thus look innocent with no claim. I also am starting to suspect boßedit8 with his inactivity.
boßedit8, the most active user with the most posts, not posting that much here. I think (even for a new game; or should I say, new to the game) he is using the inactive stratagy and is paired with the mafia for this, as hard as it is to believe, I think he should be inspected on this.

ImageImageImage

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Current Project: The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:58 pm

That also sounds like a possible scenario yeah...

Anyways, I don't trust MosaicMario myself and I'm gonna lynch him. First, he's suspicious, second, the town will get crushed if we don't take care of this ourselves...
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:08 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:That also sounds like a possible scenario yeah...

Anyways, I don't trust MosaicMario myself and I'm gonna lynch him. First, he's suspicious, second, the town will get crushed if we don't take care of this ourselves...
I do not think that lynch is necessary, as he could be town, and I believe we should test him somehow first. However, I agree that it is likely he just claiming that to be not as suspicious, but it makes him more suspicious. He could be telling the truth though.

ImageImageImage

Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: :)
Chat Username: SetaYoshi

Postby Yoshi021 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:35 pm

I will vote on MosaicMario beacuse he was inactive. I also have some suspicion on bossedit.
"Going to University is FUN!"
DOWNLOAD THE SMBX LEVEL PLAYER
CHECK OUT MY NPC PACK

Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!

Join the CodeHaus Discord!

bossedit8
Banned
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 pm

I'm not really active because I have lack of ideas what to say here. '^'

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:52 pm

Before this just turns into a bandwagon lynch, may i please say something? The Only reason i haven't been speaking on most mafia games is that i don't know
how i'm supposed to add to the discussion, i feel like ever sense i went to high school, i always get lynched for not playing and being inactive, what if
you decided to lynch someone inactive or silent and they turn up blue? Would you learn a thing from that? Probably not, but all i'm gong to say is that if you choose
to all just jump on the bandwagon and lynch me for not being active IN PUBLIC, i'm just going to say that random lynching doesn't get you anywhere, and most of the time
you just end up letting the mafia win. All i will say, is that if you lynch me, good luck finding out getting an idea on who's mafia.

But i'll also mention that i feel really suspicious of bossedit8 for some reason.
Yoshi021 wrote:I will vote on MosaicMario beacuse he was inactive. I also have some suspicion on bossedit.
Voting for someone because their inactive is never a good idea, they could be blue for all we know.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:41 pm

MosaicMario

ACTIVITY

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?

Postby Mosaic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:03 pm

Welp, looks like everything i said was completely useless

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Waddle Derp wrote:MosaicMario

ACTIVITY
Actually, what i should be saying, is, are you fucking trying to spite me? You clearly didn't hear a word i said.

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:08 pm

MosaicMario is not a mafia or the ID Thief; why are you guys jumping the gun so quick, do you want us to lose? Im aware what he said isnt the best possible thing but I know who he is as well and it would only put the town in a hole if you guys lynch him. He is just town.

I am willing to go with bossedit8 as my original suspicion was in his inactivity, however as bad a reason that is to lynch we also need a target so its best we lose someone inactive and possibly mafia or ID thief; worst case scenario he turns up blue and if hes green thats not too big of a problem although it coild factor into the endgame
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain

Hi Yuki

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:19 pm

HeroOfRhyme wrote:MosaicMario is not a mafia or the ID Thief; why are you guys jumping the gun so quick, do you want us to lose? Im aware what he said isnt the best possible thing but I know who he is as well and it would only put the town in a hole if you guys lynch him. He is just town.

I am willing to go with bossedit8 as my original suspicion was in his inactivity, however as bad a reason that is to lynch we also need a target so its best we lose someone inactive and possibly mafia or ID thief; worst case scenario he turns up blue and if hes green thats not too big of a problem although it coild factor into the endgame
I know I am suspicious of him at the moment, but how sure are we?

ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Two votes: boßedot8
Three votes: MosaicMario

ImageImageImage

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:44 pm

ACTIVITY IS KEY

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:11 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
HeroOfRhyme wrote:MosaicMario is not a mafia or the ID Thief; why are you guys jumping the gun so quick, do you want us to lose? Im aware what he said isnt the best possible thing but I know who he is as well and it would only put the town in a hole if you guys lynch him. He is just town.

I know I am suspicious of him at the moment, but how sure are we?
To be honest, Im not sure because of how Waddle Derp is acting just out of the blue. Could there be a chance hes mafia or something? Or should the vote stay on bossedit
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you

Hi Yuki

The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: Super Mario Country

Postby The Thwomp King » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:32 am

Out of the two, I honestly distrust MosaicMario more than I distrust bossedit right now. I mean both are suspicious, but I'm not convinced on MosaicMario. He was also more inactive than bossedit until a few of us called him out on it. Better to lose the most consistently inactive in my opinion as well, with bossedit being a close second.

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:19 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:MosaicMario is not a mafia or the ID Thief; why are you guys jumping the gun so quick,
This has been in discussion for a few pages though, it's not jumping the gun.
HeroOfRhyme wrote:Im aware what he said isnt the best possible thing but I know who he is as well and it would only put the town in a hole if you guys lynch him. He is just town.
I find it interesting that you are pretty quick to defend MosaicMario when he did the same to you, and only after PixelPest, the only one that could have confirmed your green color, died off. Other than him saying "can confirm, he's green", MosaicMario hasn't really given any proof that you are.
HeroOfRhyme wrote:I am willing to go with bossedit8 as my original suspicion was in his inactivity, however as bad a reason that is to lynch we also need a target so its best we lose someone inactive and possibly mafia or ID thief; worst case scenario he turns up blue and if hes green thats not too big of a problem although it coild factor into the endgame
Here's the issue, though. This is the same exact reason why we were lynching off MosaicMario, and I will sum it up in one word for you so there's no confusion getting this across: inactivity.
I find it HIGHLY suspicious that you're so willing to lynch bossedit due to inactivity, but you don't want to lynch MosaicMario for the same reason, and you even went to the point where you defended him. On top of that being suspicious, having PixelPest die when I ask for him to confirm your color is also incredibly suspicious, and it leads me to believe that you may not be as trustworthy as you're desperately trying to make yourself out to be.

For now, I'm going with MosaicMario, since it's the best we've got so far.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:29 am

You guys are making a mistake, thats all I can say tbh

Hi Yuki

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:35 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:You guys are making a mistake, thats all I can say tbh
You should clarify.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Danny
Mario
Mario

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:50 am

I'm going to change my vote from MosaicMario to bossedit8, I got some information that seems pretty interesting, though if he flips a green color, I'm pressing suspicion back onto HeroOfRhyme and MosaicMario.

Return to “Mafia”