M32: Moral Match - DAY 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:39 am

Only one person died tonight as well
But since it was a green it's hard to guess if the 3rd party and the mafia voted for the same person or if the 3rd party is already dead.
Are there any possible scenarios I'm missing?
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle


User avatar
The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1236
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby The Thwomp King » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 am

ShadowStarX wrote:Only one person died tonight as well
But since it was a green it's hard to guess if the 3rd party and the mafia voted for the same person or if the 3rd party is already dead.
Are there any possible scenarios I'm missing?
I don't think it's possible for the 3rd party to be dead though unless Nien was the third party because the IDT is immune to night kills. So we either have an inactive Mafia, an inactive IDT, or both are killing the same people every night.

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Image

Image


User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:16 am

The Thwomp King wrote:
ShadowStarX wrote:Only one person died tonight as well
But since it was a green it's hard to guess if the 3rd party and the mafia voted for the same person or if the 3rd party is already dead.
Are there any possible scenarios I'm missing?
I don't think it's possible for the 3rd party to be dead though unless Nien was the third party because the IDT is immune to night kills. So we either have an inactive Mafia, an inactive IDT, or both are killing the same people every night.
Oh yeah my bad I forgot TP is only lynchable.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle


User avatar
The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1236
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby The Thwomp King » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:24 am

Also I want to point out MosaicMario hasn't contributed anything to this thread since the very beginning. Is he inactive?

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Image

Image


User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:30 am

The Thwomp King wrote:Also I want to point out MosaicMario hasn't contributed anything to this thread since the very beginning. Is he inactive?
It can be, but I mentioned it on the previous page that he's a bit suspicious to me... I might be wrong.

But if he is town, it wouldn't be wise for him being quiet. And as I checked, he wasn't really inactive in the previous Mafia games.
Gonna wait a bit and see if we can do something.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle


User avatar
Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:06 pm
Flair: :)

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby Yoshi021 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:02 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote:Also I want to point out MosaicMario hasn't contributed anything to this thread since the very beginning. Is he inactive?
It can be, but I mentioned it on the previous page that he's a bit suspicious to me... I might be wrong.

But if he is town, it wouldn't be wise for him being quiet. And as I checked, he wasn't really inactive in the previous Mafia games.
Gonna wait a bit and see if we can do something.
That could potentially mean he could be the IT or part of the mafia, but he isn't saying anything because he doesn't want to look suspicious. We know he isn't inactive because he hasn't been replaced, so he has been doing something all this time.
"Going to University is FUN!"
DOWNLOAD THE SMBX LEVEL PLAYER
CHECK OUT MY NPC PACK

Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server
Image

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!
Image

Join the CodeHaus Discord!
Image
Image

User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - Day 3

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Yoshi021 wrote:That could potentially mean he could be the IT or part of the mafia, but he isn't saying anything because he doesn't want to look suspicious. We know he isn't inactive because he hasn't been replaced, so he has been doing something all this time.
Indeed.
If he was truly inactive, he would have been replaced just like Doesntpostverymuch.
Still waiting a bit to see what does the rest of the town think...
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle


User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Syndrilevosse wrote:
HeroOfRhyme wrote:you should probably catch up on the game danny
I've been caught up since Night 1, I'm just finding all of these claims to be pretty vague. Taking a step back for a moment, knowing how you play in Mafia, I know for a fact you always attempt to be the focus player. Every game is not always about you.

I simply asked how I could trust your word that you're a confirmed green, and so far I've got no proof provided other than your own word, which isn't something I should usually trust, especially given your track record. Unless you can give me some solid proof, like a quote or something, then I have absolute no reason to believe you're a confirmed green and in contact with anyone. If PixelPest can confirm you're green, then I'll believe you.
My "track record" has changed tenfold while you were banned sir, and i dont appriciate you putting down the way i play; dont act as if Im the same person from 2 years ago because that will be your downfall.

Nevertheless, yes. PixelPest can confirm my green role and I know what he knows.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Also I just got here for today and didnt notice Pixel is dead, well that sucks since that only leaves me as the sheriffs voice and seeing as they killed him they might kill me next since it looks like they are trying to cut anyone from knowing the sheriff
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - Night 3

Postby Danny » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:25 pm

HeroOfRhyme wrote:My "track record" has changed tenfold while you were banned sir, and i dont appriciate you putting down the way i play; dont act as if Im the same person from 2 years ago because that will be your downfall.
Syndrilevosse wrote:Taking a step back for a moment, knowing how you play in Mafia, I know for a fact you always attempt to be the focus player. Every game is not always about you.
Image
HeroOfRhyme wrote:Nevertheless, yes. PixelPest can confirm my green role and I know what he knows.
But the thing is, he's dead now, and I don't know if I can trust your word since he is dead. It makes me suspicious of you now though, because he died only after I had asked him if he could confirm that you're green, and now that he's dead, he has no way to confirm your color and if you're being legitimate or not.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby Pseudo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:27 pm

OK whoa, if Zeldamaster was actually green that changes a whole lot. I suspect that the Identity Thief has been completely inactive with their kills on the last two nights, perhaps because they're currently blue or something? That would probably discourage them from changing their color since it's such a trustable one. The IT may also just be inactive just because they're inactive, I guess, but most players have been posting at least a little this game so that seems a bit unlikely.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:06 pm
Flair: :)

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby Yoshi021 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 pm

If the Identity Thief is blue, then it will be really hard to know when he is killed. The vigilante could have also killed someone.
"Going to University is FUN!"
DOWNLOAD THE SMBX LEVEL PLAYER
CHECK OUT MY NPC PACK

Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server
Image

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!
Image

Join the CodeHaus Discord!
Image
Image

User avatar
The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1236
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby The Thwomp King » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Yoshi021 wrote:If the Identity Thief is blue, then it will be really hard to know when he is killed. The vigilante could have also killed someone.
Even if ZM was green, the IT could've still killed him. The situation honestly remains the same with the reveal of ZM's color besides the color ZM is himself.
If we assume the IT killed Spinda and took his color, then he could very well be blue and trying to stay blue which also means the vigilante is also dead (assuming the doctor was ExKyo). If that's the case then the vigilante claimer could very well be the IT.

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Image

Image


User avatar
Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:06 pm
Flair: :)

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby Yoshi021 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:49 pm

The Thwomp King wrote:
Yoshi021 wrote:If the Identity Thief is blue, then it will be really hard to know when he is killed. The vigilante could have also killed someone.
Even if ZM was green, the IT could've still killed him. The situation honestly remains the same with the reveal of ZM's color besides the color ZM is himself.
If we assume the IT killed Spinda and took his color, then he could very well be blue and trying to stay blue which also means the vigilante is also dead (assuming the doctor was ExKyo). If that's the case then the vigilante claimer could very well be the IT.
Then it could also be dangerous for the IT to be blue, since we know who could be the sheriff, and both blue people are dead.
"Going to University is FUN!"
DOWNLOAD THE SMBX LEVEL PLAYER
CHECK OUT MY NPC PACK

Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server
Image

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!
Image

Join the CodeHaus Discord!
Image
Image

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby Mosaic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:11 pm

I'm in contact with the sheriff as well, and he told me that it's confirmed that HOR is a townie, so we should really try to find some clues of what roles other people
could be, also, sheriff, if your reading this, then please inspect TTK. He said that he got his ablity disabled on night 1 by the prank caller, but there's always the possibly that HE himself could be the prank caller.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:06 pm
Flair: :)

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby Yoshi021 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 pm

MosaicMario wrote:I'm in contact with the sheriff as well, and he told me that it's confirmed that HOR is a townie, so we should really try to find some clues of what roles other people
could be, also, sheriff, if your reading this, then please inspect TTK. He said that he got his ablity disabled on night 1 by the prank caller, but there's always the possibly that HE himself could be the prank caller.
How do we trust you?
"Going to University is FUN!"
DOWNLOAD THE SMBX LEVEL PLAYER
CHECK OUT MY NPC PACK

Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server
Image

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!
Image

Join the CodeHaus Discord!
Image
Image

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby Mosaic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Yoshi021 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:I'm in contact with the sheriff as well, and he told me that it's confirmed that HOR is a townie, so we should really try to find some clues of what roles other people
could be, also, sheriff, if your reading this, then please inspect TTK. He said that he got his ablity disabled on night 1 by the prank caller, but there's always the possibly that HE himself could be the prank caller.
How do we trust you?
They also confirmed to me that Pixelpest was a townie, and that MECHDRAGON may be vigi.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6306
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:25 pm

MosaicMario wrote:I'm in contact with the sheriff as well, and he told me that it's confirmed that HOR is a townie, so we should really try to find some clues of what roles other people
could be, also, sheriff, if your reading this, then please inspect TTK. He said that he got his ablity disabled on night 1 by the prank caller, but there's always the possibly that HE himself could be the prank caller.
I wonder if you know everything PixelPest got before death, and everything that KarenErraZC knows...

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:06 pm
Flair: :)

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby Yoshi021 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:27 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote: I wonder if you know everything PixelPest got before death, and everything that KarenErraZC knows...
Wait, how many people got to know what PixelPest knows?
"Going to University is FUN!"
DOWNLOAD THE SMBX LEVEL PLAYER
CHECK OUT MY NPC PACK

Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server
Image

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!
Image

Join the CodeHaus Discord!
Image
Image

User avatar
The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1236
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby The Thwomp King » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Yoshi021 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:I'm in contact with the sheriff as well, and he told me that it's confirmed that HOR is a townie, so we should really try to find some clues of what roles other people
could be, also, sheriff, if your reading this, then please inspect TTK. He said that he got his ablity disabled on night 1 by the prank caller, but there's always the possibly that HE himself could be the prank caller.
How do we trust you?
For you to jump in out of nowhere to say that really doesn't help your cause though. There's no proof for us to trust your word MM.

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Image

Image



Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests