M32: Moral Match - DAY 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 1

Postby PixelPest » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Yoshi021 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:But the Vigi doesn't have to kill (and shouldn't this early in the game) and Mafia can as well
So everyone in the Mafia can kill individually?
No. One collaborative Nightkill

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 1

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:44 am

I feel like everyone one thats new never reads how the gane is played first...
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6846
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 1

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:49 am

What is a gane? Can we eat that?


Hmm... this is a process going on...

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1957
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: I've defeated humor

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby Sancles-Chan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:20 am

DAY 1 HAD ENDED

Nobody died

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2, NIGHT 2 WILL END AT 4:00 PM AUG 18 CET OR IF I GET THE ROLE USAGE PMS BEFORE THAT
Image
I go by She/Her for everyone.

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1957
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: I've defeated humor

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby Sancles-Chan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:49 am

Doesntpostverymuch has been replaced by glitch4
Image
I go by She/Her for everyone.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6269
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:08 am

I have a felling that ExKyo is the Identity Their that killed Spinda, I am going to re-read the roles to see if she/he could be night killed.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6269
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I have a felling that ExKyo is the Identity Their that killed Spinda, I am going to re-read the roles to see if she/he could be night killed.
Edit: Never mind, sorry for the confusion. I thought if there is a tie for the biggest votes (14 way tie for zero in this case) than their would be a Knife-in-the-Box for the group with the highest votes. (Again, all 14 of us were tied with zero). This is after reading Joey's post on the rules by the way.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 am

If there is no lynch votes no one dies
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2571
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby glitch4 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:27 am

hi guys

User avatar
The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Country

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby The Thwomp King » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:37 am

Welcome!

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Image

Image


User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6269
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:If there is no lynch votes no one dies
Subject: Mafia Rules / How to Play
Joey wrote:To clarify why there are now things that are struck through in Pseudo's post:

Lynch voting is mandatory and failing to do so (except in cases of an insta) will be handled at the host's or the Game Masters' discretion. When two or more players have same amount of votes and also the highest amount of votes, a knife-in-the-box (KitB) will occur. Possible examples of this happening in a 16-player game include:

- Two players having 8 votes each
- Three players having 5 votes each
- Five players having 2 votes each (and the other six players having one or no votes each)
- Everyone having 0 votes each (which means nobody voted...hopefully that never happens!)

In every case like these, the player who is lynched will be decided at random from the group of players that has the same and highest amount of votes. The reason why lynching is important is because it provides an incentive for people to be active (in the form of interrogating players, etc., to move the game forward) to prevent a random killing.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Country

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby The Thwomp King » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 pm

This can be handled at the host's discretion, so he decided no one dies.

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Image

Image


User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 pm

The Thwomp King wrote:This can be handled at the host's discretion, so he decided no one dies.
Basically this
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6846
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:45 pm

glitch4 wrote:hi guys
Haii! Good luck!


Such events happening as of now!

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby Pseudo » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Hey, I'm super sorry I haven't been around much recently to help out. I'd really like to not do that and will probably be more active from here on out or so.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:37 am

I was going to put forth a strategy with the Sheriff if he is still alive, but after reading the role descriptions closer and thinking really deep, I came to the conclusion it won't work with the Identity Thief on the loose.

Therefore I got nothing.
Image

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby PixelPest » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:50 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote:I was going to put forth a strategy with the Sheriff if he is still alive, but after reading the role descriptions closer and thinking really deep, I came to the conclusion it won't work with the Identity Thief on the loose.

Therefore I got nothing.
I'm in contact with the Sheriff and one, and likely two, Town roles. If you claim to me maybe we could strategize

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1957
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: I've defeated humor

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 2

Postby Sancles-Chan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 am

NIGHT 2 HAD ENDED

Zeldamaster12 went out for a walk because he was feeling claustrophobic and was never seen again.
Zeldamaster12 has died

IT IS NOW DAY 2, DAY 2 WILL END AT 4:00 PM AUG 19 CET OR IF AN INSTA HAPPENS BEFORE THAT
Last edited by Sancles-Chan on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I go by She/Her for everyone.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6269
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:07 am

PixelPest wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:I was going to put forth a strategy with the Sheriff if he is still alive, but after reading the role descriptions closer and thinking really deep, I came to the conclusion it won't work with the Identity Thief on the loose.

Therefore I got nothing.
I'm in contact with the Sheriff and one, and likely two, Town roles. If you claim to me maybe we could strategize
It is a terrible idea to claim to you with the Identity thief. Also, I am surprised the Mafia did not kill, or killed the same person the Identity thief tried to kill.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
The Thwomp King
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Country

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 2

Postby The Thwomp King » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:51 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:I was going to put forth a strategy with the Sheriff if he is still alive, but after reading the role descriptions closer and thinking really deep, I came to the conclusion it won't work with the Identity Thief on the loose.

Therefore I got nothing.
I'm in contact with the Sheriff and one, and likely two, Town roles. If you claim to me maybe we could strategize
It is a terrible idea to claim to you with the Identity thief. Also, I am surprised the Mafia did not kill, or killed the same person the Identity thief tried to kill.
The question now is was it the id thief that killed Zeldamaster and took his role, the dark spirit using their ability on Zeldamaster and the mafia killing him, the dark spirit painting Zeldamaster with the Vigi killing him, or any combination of these?

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Image

Image



Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests