M31 - A New Terror, Z-Fighters Unite! - 18 Players, 3 Mafia, 13 town, 2 third party.
- The 'Strongest in the Universe.' Given his nature of Planet salesman, he can talk a Z-Fighter into working for him for one day controling their lynch vote.
- The 'Ultimate Lifeform.' Cell is infused with the cells of all the Z Fighters, namely known for Piccolo's regeneration. This allows Cell to regenerate once in the game.
- The 'Sweettooth Terror.' Majin Buu loves candy, and can absorb powers through eating. This allows Majin Buu to gain one ability of a target killed within the last night by the Villians.
The Z Fighters
- The 'Hero of the Universe.' Goku is a clumsy Saiyan and always loves to test his abilities. As the leader of the Z Fighters he can use his Instant Transmission to reveal a players color each night. Knows who Gohan is.
- The 'Gentle Son.' Gohan hates to hurt others, but will if provoked. Because of this he cannot lynch unless Goku is dead. As long as Gohan is alive, he will also passively block Cells regeneration. Knows who Goku is.
- The 'Prince of all Saiyans.' Vegeta is very prideful, and he gets angry very easily. Because of this Vegeta does not care and can nightkill. Will be rolecalled if an innocent dies by his hand.
- The 'Namekian Brilliance.' Piccolo was once an enemy of Goku but has come to befriend him. He can train a Z-Fighter each night to make their lynch votes count for two. Does not effect Rebellious Saiyans or Villians.
- The 'Weakest Link.' Krillin is Gokus best friend, and once was stronger than him. Until everything out matched him. Krillin has the ability to give a player a Senzu Bean each day, allowing the player to block a nightkill the following night.
- Nothing special about this guy, he's just another Z-Fighter.
- A corrupted Z-Fighter. He is more easily pursuaded by Frieza and in turn gives Frieza an extra lynch vote. Does not know they are corrupted.
The Rebellious Saiyans
- The 'Long-haired Scout.' Raditz is the weakest Saiyan, but also the first threat to Goku. He works with Nappa to optionally kill someone each night. Immune to lynchings.
- The 'Best in the Business.' Nappa is a ruthless Saiyan soldier, he came to earth with Vegeta until he betrayed him. Works with Raditz to optionally kill someone each night. Immune to nightkills.
-Changed Gohans power back to original.
-Added Gohans ability to block Cells regeneration, making Gohan more useful and needed.
-Cells regeneration allows Cell to come back to life after death once in the game.
-Raditz and Nappa are a team, and arent as strong without each other, thus Nappa or Raditz will lose their immunity if the other dies.
-Normal win conditions, Mafia wins if it equals or outnumbers the town, Third Party wins if they are the last standing and Town wins if all Third Party and Mafia are dead.
-Senzu Beans are an item that fully restores stamina, as such instead of a regular doctor use, when a player is given a bean they will be notified, and asked if they wish to use it for the following night. It can only be used once and only for the following night so you will need another if you dont use it. They are also given out in the Day phase, instead of a Night phase save.
Please do note that these messages are all private and will appear when activated.
13. Kyo Saito
14. Waddle Derp