M29 - SMBX FORUM VICTORY!

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

M29 - SMBX FORUM VICTORY!

Postby MistakesWereMade » Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 am

THE SMBX FORUMS HAVE ONCE AGAIN WON THE DAY

M29: The return of SORA

Lore: After a long time of the infamously awful group SORA being dead, joey started to look uglier than usual, this annoyed the former SORA members, and they are now starting a full fledged "attack" on the smbx forums. With their new recruit, only the forbidden skill of "not being an ape" can defeat them.

A former member of the smbx community took notice of this shitstorm, and he has decided that it's up to him to end it all.

Role list:
Spoiler: show
SORA (Stop Online Retardedness Act) - Win condition: Outnumber the smbx community and the savior of the smbx community. They can choose someone to kill through account hijacking each night.

Nien: Can target someone to trigger them each night. This will disable the target's night ability for the current night and will silence them for the following day phase. Cannot be used twice in a row on the same target.
Pixy: Selects a player and a word which has a length equal or longer than 6 letters. If the selected player says that word, pixy will argue under that word for the entirety of the day phase, making the player die at the end of it.
Michelfp: Can pretend to get banned, faking his death once throughout the entire game at the end of the phase it's used in. He will still be alive, but he will be marked as dead on the player list. (if he gets killed after faking his death, a second death message will be posted.)
AeroMatter: Can install spyware on a target's computer each night. AeroMatter will be able to learn the contents of all of the PMs the target sent to the host during the respective night phase.

The SMBX community: - Win condition: Get rid of SORA and the savior of the smbx community
Joey: Being the main target of SORA, and the head administrator of the forums, he'll use everything to stop the conflicts. He can use any blue ability of his choice each night, regardless of them being alive or not. Can only use one ability per night.
Valtteri: Can pretend to go inactive, faking his death once throughout the entire game at the end of the phase it's used in. He will still be alive, but he will be marked as dead on the player list. (if he gets killed after faking his death, a second death message will be posted.)
Pseudo-dino: Being someone who wants the users to be at peace, he can stop any hijack attacks on a targetted player each night, saving them from death.
Redigit: Given that he's fucking redigit, he can ask anyone about their color each night. The target will gladly give away this information without any objections.
Zeldamaster (mod): Knows who the other moderator is, he can discuss who to ban (kill) with the other moderator each night. If one of the moderators dies, they can't choose a kill target anymore.
Squishy Rex (mod)
User
User
User
User
User
User
Qig: Made a deal with harley himself, making him immune to night kills. This is in exchange for him to cardflip yellow upon death.

The savior of the smbx community - Win condition: Be the last player alive
Knux: Can choose to kill someone each phase. This will go through nightkill immunity. Knux is immune to night kills. Can't use his ability two phases in a row.
PLAYER LIST:
1-Mechadragon777 - User
2-Zeldamaster12 - Pseudo-Dino
3-MosaicMario - Valtteri
4-TheLordKhon - Qig
5-Pseudo-Dino - Joey
6-ExKyo - User
7-HenryRichard - User
8-qig - Knux
9-PixelPest replaced by Kyo Saito - Nien
10-TNTtimelord - User
11-glitch4 - Michelfp
12-Waddle Derp - AeroMatter
13-Spinda - Redigit
14-Rudeguy07 - User
15-Nato - Pixy
16-ragont - Zeldamaster12
17-Sanct - SquishyRex
18-TheDinoKing432 - User

I shall have player summaries sometime tomorrow.

Kyo Saito
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: M29 - SMBX FORUM VICTORY!

Postby Kyo Saito » Fri May 06, 2016 2:03 am

As little of the game I got to experience, it was quite fun, though the inactive teammates really screwed us over in the end. I still think that this rule should be implemented for future games.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Fri May 06, 2016 2:08 am

Hey, this is my first mafia game that i actually lived at the end, but hey, it kind of sucks that The other two mafia had to be so inactive
and make it less fun. But there's something i want to say, why has Pixelpest been Mafia 3 times straight? Something bothers me about this.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Fri May 06, 2016 2:08 am

can we just ban these fucktards who go inactive from playing mafia

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Fri May 06, 2016 2:24 am

Good shit for the first few days aside from the lack of lynches. Good job though, everyone. The blue alliance did uncover a lot of important info during that time.

Anyways, I just posted a sticky thread about inactivity. Please don't do that.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Postby underFlo » Fri May 06, 2016 5:05 am

Another problem with the general inactivity was that I as a blue couldn't really do anything because since all the greens (who have no risk in being active) weren't really active, so if I tried to participate the Mafia would be way more likely to kill me, and I obviously wouldn't want that.
im a girl yo

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Fri May 06, 2016 5:40 am

Fucking inactive dipshits ruining cool games

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Fri May 06, 2016 7:01 am

MosaicMario wrote:Pixelpest been Mafia 3 times straight?
The odds are ever in my favour? Sorry I had to leave this one. It was a fantastic game Nien, just poor players

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:01 am

Yeah, it's disappointing that this fantastic game was ruined by loads of inactivity. If any of the very frequent inactive players sign up next game and they're still inactive, then gamebans should be put in place. We've talked about this countless times and I'm tired of it, and I'm sure the people who are active and want a good game of Mafia are too.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Fri May 06, 2016 8:17 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Yeah, it's disappointing that this fantastic game was ruined by loads of inactivity. If any of the very frequent inactive players sign up next game and they're still inactive, then gamebans should be put in place. We've talked about this countless times and I'm tired of it, and I'm sure the people who are active and want a good game of Mafia are too.
I don't know why you aren't delivering gamebans now. The people that were inactive (glitch4, RudeGuy are the first that come to mind) have been inactive in nearly every game they've ever participated. Honestly, permanent gamebans are worthy enough that they have been inactive so many times in the past and this time a game had to be ended due to their refusal to participate.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Hyperme
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Hyperme » Fri May 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Really based on this:
Nien wrote: glitch4 seems to just refuse to do anything from what i've seen in the mafia's pm chain
glitch4 should be straight up banned from playing. There's not playing because you're an idle sod, which is one thing, but actively refusing to participate is straight up obnoxious.

Anyway once again unstopped blue alliances grind the mafia into paste. Although if mafia had tried to stop alliance things would have been less one-sided.

Kyo Saito
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Kyo Saito » Fri May 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Hyperme wrote:Anyway once again unstopped blue alliances grind the mafia into paste. Although if mafia had tried to stop alliance things would have been less one-sided.
Would have helped if half the entire team wasn't just missing. :roll:

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sun May 08, 2016 11:29 am

When will the player summaries be up? I'm ready for half of them to say they were inactive.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Wed May 11, 2016 10:13 am

Really though, when will play suns be up?

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:00 pm

MosaicMario wrote:Really though, when will play suns be up?
I have been wondering that myself, but I guess we just have to be patient.

ImageImageImage

TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby TDK » Mon May 16, 2016 12:49 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:Really though, when will play suns be up?
I have been wondering that myself, but I guess we just have to be patient.
Maybe he just forgot.
Last edited by TDK on Tue May 17, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon May 16, 2016 7:09 pm

oh yeah that's definitely something i should be doing

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Nien wrote:I shall have player summaries sometime tomorrow.
Nien wrote:oh yeah that's definitely something i should be doing
Umm, did you forget again?

ImageImageImage

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Fri May 20, 2016 11:53 pm

im sure it was only a glitch

working on it righ tnow

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:55 am

So... Around when will it be posted?

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Return to “Mafia”