M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 5

Postby Pseudo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Fyrus wrote:interesting turn of events

guess i'll keep my vote then
Don't delete your posts, Fyrus!

This post has been restored.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Fyrus wrote:knowing that 8flight was town
We don't exactly know if 8flight was town actually. He could have been a painted hacker, or the legit miller that was painted so that Bomber looked like the real miller (btw 8flight claimed miller, and there's no reason that an user should claim miller, that's why I think he was painted).
Also, little thing about Nato: I've been in contact with the doctor (the one that claimed to 8flight, and it isn't PixelPest) for a bit, and he told me that in night 2 8flight wanted him to protect Nato. If 8flight was mafia, then Nato too should be mafia, because a mafia member wouldn't have a normal user protected, but if 8flight was town, then that means he really was the miller (although I don't get why he claimed to be the clueless hacker...) and Bomber is mafia. However all of this depends on Nato's cardflip color.
Thoughts? I think we should go for Nato anyway. Most of the suspicion is towards him either way. If he's a normal user then we should lynch Bomber57.
im bored

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:24 pm

PixelPest wrote:
Fyrus wrote:as an aside, knowing that 8flight was town doesn't really help us at this point in time so i hope the sheriff checks some more people
Wasn't the sheriff Zeldamaster12? Btw he's dead.
Backup acces account targeted zeldamaster on day one or night two from what she or he told me.

ImageImageImage

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:26 pm

if that was the case, then wouldn't that mean Mechdragon is lying? i'm not sure what to think here so i'm going to continue leaving my vote unchanged

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:27 pm

oh, so zeldamaster didn't actually tell you

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:27 pm

sorry, had my forum on the wrong page so late response

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Fyrus wrote:oh, so zeldamaster didn't actually tell you
Zeldamaster was the original sherriff, the backup-access-account is the new sherriff and she or he is the one I am in contact with.

ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Fyrus wrote:if that was the case, then wouldn't that mean Mechdragon is lying? i'm not sure what to think here so i'm going to continue leaving my vote unchanged
No, I am not lying. If I was lying, that would hurt the town.

ImageImageImage

Nato
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Nato » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Claiming---

I am the Remote Access Technician part of the red alliance that 8flight had a while back. I have the role list and other people can verify. I've been having IRL issues, most of them occuring yesterday and could only get on today.

The only time I've used my action was on Igno. I haven't used my ability since then.

I see I'm the vote candidate, so I'd recommend you switch your votes as soon as possible and find the other best lynch target.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Nato wrote:Claiming---

I am the Remote Access Technician part of the red alliance that 8flight had a while back. I have the role list and other people can verify. I've been having IRL issues, most of them occuring yesterday and could only get on today.

The only time I've used my action was on Igno. I haven't used my ability since then.

I see I'm the vote candidate, so I'd recommend you switch your votes as soon as possible and find the other best lynch target.
Why would you check Igno? Okay. I guess I'll de-vote Nato. I'll consider someone else for now...
Kind of the stupid thing about claiming though is you also just claimed Admin to the Mafia, so if you don't get lynched now you'll probably die tonight. You should've tried to defend yourself first but oh well.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Sitting on three votes for Nato...

I'll hold off for an hour or two to see if his defense results in any other changes, but otherwise I'll end the phase.
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:06 pm

..The only time you used your ability... was on the person hosting the game... huh?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:42 pm

I said Nato was the Remote Access Technician and then he publicly claims! That should be proof I have been not lying!

ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:42 pm

PixelPest wrote:

Why would you check Igno? Okay. I guess I'll de-vote Nato. I'll consider someone else for now...
Kind of the stupid thing about claiming though is you also just claimed Admin to the Mafia, so if you don't get lynched now you'll probably die tonight. You should've tried to defend yourself first but oh well.
Ragont has the second most with 1 vote.

ImageImageImage

Nato
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Nato » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Well not for long.

Sorry, the day cycle if throwing me off for some reason. I didn't change anyone vote for 8flight.

Making Ragont my target to prove my role. Not my first choice for a lynch, but it's not as though I can complain for being away.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 pm

honestly if nato dies and turns out to be evil dude lets go for mechadragon considering he defended him

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Nien wrote:honestly if nato dies and turns out to be evil dude lets go for mechadragon considering he defended him
You know the painter might of painted Nato already.

ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:28 pm

It is hard to trust someone's color when this role exists: File Transfer
Can target a player in order to alter what color they cardflip if they die the next day or night. Does not take effect the night of its usage.
So in all honesty, I have to hope Nato is not piled under incriminated evidence (painted a certain color)

ImageImageImage

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Igno it's been two hours. Let's just finish this and lynch Nato. That File Transfer claim seems like it might be a fib and the way Mech backed you up there raises the question if you two are Mafia?

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.

Postby Mosaic » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:16 pm

I guess i'll jump on the bandwagon and say we lynch Nato

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Return to “Mafia”