M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 5

Postby PixelPest » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I really think we should lynch the ones that claimed ISP before we lynch the ones 8flight said were red. I got word from the Sherrif last night when she/he inspected 8flight last night and ended up being aligned with the Users. So he may or may not have been a miller, but he sure was with the town. I do no know which if the ISP claimies we should lynch, but I have high susspcions on Ragont
All of the ISP claims would likely have been jokes and unless you're part of the alliance, the list we have from 8flight that he posted was fake and you wouldn't know either even if he sent the real list to the alliance. He could have been the "Ethical Hacker". It would be stupid to claim ISP.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:07 pm

PixelPest wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I really think we should lynch the ones that claimed ISP before we lynch the ones 8flight said were red. I got word from the Sherrif last night when she/he inspected 8flight last night and ended up being aligned with the Users. So he may or may not have been a miller, but he sure was with the town. I do no know which if the ISP claimies we should lynch, but I have high susspcions on Ragont
All of the ISP claims would likely have been jokes and unless you're part of the alliance, the list we have from 8flight that he posted was fake and you wouldn't know either even if he sent the real list to the alliance. He could have been the "Ethical Hacker". It would be stupid to claim ISP.
What I said is that 8flight really was town. If the sherrif scans a dead person, then it shows theor true affiliation and he came up as town. I should know, I am in contact with the sherriff.

ImageImageImage

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: bruh

Postby Saltlord » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:37 am

I'm joining the Nato-Lynch-Fanclub.

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Postby underFlo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:27 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
What I said is that 8flight really was town. If the sherrif scans a dead person, then it shows theor true affiliation and he came up as town. I should know, I am in contact with the sherriff.
Well I mean all the ISP claimers were just circlejerking. Yeah, the actual ISP may have joined in as a disguise, but I don't think either of those haa a higher chance of being ISP than anyone else.

That said, how trustworthy do you think Bomber is? Two Miller fakeclaims would seem kinda overkill imo.
im a girl yo

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 am

I also think that lynching between Sanct and Nato would be best for today, but I'd first prefer to hear more from both of them.
im a girl yo

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:22 am

Don't really get why i would be a person to lynch to be honest, It'd be nice if you said why you'd like to lynch me/nato.
She/Her
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:27 am

Read Pseudi's post.
im a girl yo

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: I've defeated humor

Postby Sancles-Chan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:34 am

Right, first off: I am just a regular townsperson with digital martyr, but i don't expect you to believe me because this is mafia.

Second off: I don't know what dreamer did before i took over so maybe he lied to 8flight.
She/Her
ImageImageImageImageImage

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:32 pm

might as well go for Nato judging from that post, because we can test if the list was fake this way; if it's not fake, then we have a couple of more suspects to weed out such as Bomber for claiming miller

that and i have no ideas

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Well the thing is that lynching Nato won't tell us anything about the legitimacy of the list: if he's red, then other parts of the list may be faked, if he's not, then he could've just fakeclaimed.
im a girl yo

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:59 pm

It doesn't make much sense to lynch vote Sanct based on what Dreamer may or may not of done before he got replaced.

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Spinda wrote:Well the thing is that lynching Nato won't tell us anything about the legitimacy of the list: if he's red, then other parts of the list may be faked, if he's not, then he could've just fakeclaimed.
didn't think about that actually

god the cardflip thing is pretty smart

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Everyone, I have to say that I have confirmation from the real sheriff that 8flight was town. I can not say if the list is true or false without giving away who the sheriff is, but I have to let everyone know that 8flight is infact town!

ImageImageImage

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 3

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:20 pm

8flight wrote:-Mechdragon777 – User Digital Martyr
false, but true claim-TheLordKhon - ISP
-Dreamer – Backup Access Account – Digital Martyr
-qig - ISP
not red-TheDinoKing432
-RudeGuy07 – User – Digital Martyr
-Spinda – User – Internet Anonymity
true-ZeldaMaster12 (Sheriff)
ture-Nato – Change Voter
-Koopa-Fan – User – Library Access
-Bomber57 - ISP
-MosaicMario – User – Internet Anonymity
-Fyrus
true-Jacob – User – Digital Martyr
-Ragont – ISP
-Nien – User – Library Access
-RoundPiplup – User – Digital Martyr
-PixelPest – Doctor – Digital Martyr
true for side, but unknown color-8flight - Miller
true-Pseudo-Dino – User – Library Access
Blue is my insertion.

Here is every dead players confirmation that I know!

As of why Nato is confirmed red on here.
Nato wrote:
8flight wrote:Well bomber is the most incompotent player so I'm just assuming he's that idiotic.
Your argument has devolved into name calling.

You know I'm starting to reconsider.
that reconsider is actually about Nato changing Lord Khon to vote for himself and was Nato's last message on Page 14! I knew he was the Vote Changer back at that point! I kind of knew before that, but still. I think we should not lynch off our admins in this game. That is a true claim and a true role! I am sorry if I am putting him at risk for Mafia, but I am trying to save him from the town lynch for a silly reason! I am sorry, but still. We should not lynch Nato. The reason I am voting off Ragont:
Ignoritus wrote:Waking up in the morning, you see the DOSing situation has only gotten worse.

TheDinoKing432 has been DOS'd!

Jacob has been DOS'd!

Day 3 will end at 8PM EST tomorrow.

Edit: No, you're not going nuts, Jacob was Blue before. I have a list with everyone's cardflip colors and when I was putting it in I mixed up Jacob and the person after him. I noticed this quickly after posting. Yellow is his proper cardflip.
(Pink is what you should look at)
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
ragont wrote:
8flight wrote: Igno you do realize u just accidentally told us that ragont I'd mafia since ragont is the person after Jacob.
was i after jacob

can you please cite a quotation with that outrageous claim
Nameuser on Page 1 wrote:Players:
-Mechdragon777
-TheLordKhon
-Dreamer
-qig
-TheDinoKing432
-RudeGuy07
-Spinda
-ZeldaMaster12
-Nato
-Koopa-Fan
-Bomber57
-MosaicMario
-Fyrus
-Jacob
-Ragont
-Nien
-RoundPiplup
-PixelPest
-8flight
-Pseudo-Dino
ragont wrote:my b i thought he meant i was on his ass or some shit

u got me though xd
because im sure hosts always compile their role list on the same userlist they make the game thread on
Just from that on pages 27 and 28 is why I say Ragont. Ragont also publicly claimed ISP, so yeah. I have those reasons for lynching him. If you want anything else, just ask. (Know anything more of what I am doing and why).

ImageImageImage

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:23 pm

interesting turn of events

guess i'll keep my vote then

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Is that your actual reason for lynching

Ignoritus has already deconfirmed that multiple times lmao
im a girl yo

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:26 pm

that's actually a fairly convincing argument, but it hinges on the assumption that the list for colors is the same as posted, and igno himself said that's not the case

RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder

Postby RoundPiplup » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Ignoritus wrote:I normally don't intervene in theories no matter how off-base, but since this is meta and my fault I will. The list was randomized because I organized it for readability at one point and then later used it as the base for sending the Hackers the list of user abilities and didn't want them draw conclusions from it. So no, it's not the same list.
You can find it in page 27.
The Past still haunts me.

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:28 pm

as an aside, knowing that 8flight was town doesn't really help us at this point in time so i hope the sheriff checks some more people

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Fyrus wrote:as an aside, knowing that 8flight was town doesn't really help us at this point in time so i hope the sheriff checks some more people
Wasn't the sheriff Zeldamaster12? Btw he's dead.

Return to “Mafia”