M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby TheLordKhon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:59 pm

yeah have fun 8flight

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby PixelPest » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Hmmm. User, Ethical Hacker, "Ethical Hacker", or painted by Mafia?

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby PixelPest » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:00 pm

TheLordKhon wrote:yeah have fun 8flight
Aren't you supposed to be dead?

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Look I'm the miller. I'm okay with being lynched as long as my Cc is also lynched.

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:04 pm

8flight, you lied and said that someone claimed ISP to you. What do you say to that?

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Also can we agree if khon was user with anomyity can we just ban him forever

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Nato wrote:8flight, you lied and said that someone claimed ISP to you. What do you say to that?
Its not a lie. I sent the reds a easy way to confirm if I'm legit. They have the role list. They just need to ask one person of their claim. If it matches up im confirmed

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:07 pm

8flight wrote:
Nato wrote:8flight, you lied and said that someone claimed ISP to you. What do you say to that?
Its not a lie. I sent the reds a easy way to confirm if I'm legit. They have the role list. They just need to ask one person of their claim. If it matches up im confirmed
So what do you expect to happen now that you've said the plans out-loud?

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:08 pm

8flight wrote:
Nato wrote:8flight, you lied and said that someone claimed ISP to you. What do you say to that?
Its not a lie. I sent the reds a easy way to confirm if I'm legit. They have the role list. They just need to ask one person of their claim. If it matches up im confirmed
You mean the people who claimed they were red and could easily be mafia.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Just say who.claimed isp
They may either.be isp or mafia one.or.the other it.is helpful somewhat
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:15 pm

wew lad

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Nato wrote:
8flight wrote:
Nato wrote:8flight, you lied and said that someone claimed ISP to you. What do you say to that?
Its not a lie. I sent the reds a easy way to confirm if I'm legit. They have the role list. They just need to ask one person of their claim. If it matches up im confirmed
So what do you expect to happen now that you've said the plans out-loud?
I've just sent 3 other strategies to confirm who I am.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:16 pm

They can pick one of their choice.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:19 pm

Can we please ban khon if he was user with internet anonymity. Like screw him if he just messed around.

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:28 pm

8flight wrote:Can we please ban khon if he was user with internet anonymity. Like screw him if he just messed around.
How dare people lie in mafia

im sure thats less of an offense than filling the entire thread with garbage nonstop

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:29 pm

How bout this
1. I tell internet anonymity to type out a secret code
2. I tell a red claim what the secret code was
3. The red claim can confirm that the role list I sent was legit

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:30 pm

I do not want the reds to reveal themselves. I want to confirm the role list I sent was accurate and can be trusted. I want to do that so reds can have a lead.

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:53 pm

cnAN YOU SHUT THE FUFDJKL

ur doing NOTHING by revealing your plans to the public

privacy is one of the main elements a plan needs in order to work

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Here's a thought for genuine discussion-

Why did 8flight ask for Bomber to change their vote? If 8flight was actually innocent, I doubt he would tell someone he knew was lying and mafia to switch their targets. Why tell a mafia member to switch right as they day ends if you know they aren't going to do it, as you would also know that person is a liar.

So for that reason on top of all thats happened, I'm going to lean on 8flight being mafia.


When I saw that Khon flipped yellow, I thought he could be the mafia doctor. Looking back on it, I doubt this is the case. Khon knew he was on the verge of getting lynched for a very long time, but he didn't claim his role. If he was on the verge, he would have claimed something useful such as doctor if he was mafia. He didn't though, so based on that I think he didn't claim because he knew it wasn't going to help him at all. AKA, he didn't claim because he was a user.

So I think Khon was actually a user, which means he didn't ever PM 8flight that he was a ISP while being doctor to trick us into the confusion of what he actually is now.

Thoughts?

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 2

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Nato wrote:Here's a thought for genuine discussion-

Why did 8flight ask for Bomber to change their vote? If 8flight was actually innocent, I doubt he would tell someone he knew was lying and mafia to switch their targets. Why tell a mafia member to switch right as they day ends if you know they aren't going to do it, as you would also know that person is a liar.

So for that reason on top of all thats happened, I'm going to lean on 8flight being mafia.


When I saw that Khon flipped yellow, I thought he could be the mafia doctor. Looking back on it, I doubt this is the case. Khon knew he was on the verge of getting lynched for a very long time, but he didn't claim his role. If he was on the verge, he would have claimed something useful such as doctor if he was mafia. He didn't though, so based on that I think he didn't claim because he knew it wasn't going to help him at all. AKA, he didn't claim because he was a user.

So I think Khon was actually a user, which means he didn't ever PM 8flight that he was a ISP while being doctor to trick us into the confusion of what he actually is now.

Thoughts?
The reason I did that was because I was following what you were doing. I was in the mood of listening to you.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests