M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby qig » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 pm

8flight wrote:
qig wrote:
8flight wrote: Unless you are a red then what evidence do you have? I said 2 reds claimed to Me. Unless I get a counter claim, there is no reason not to trust them. Also keep in mind bomber claimed miller around a whole 1-2 days after I claimed miller. Also he has not answered my question yet.
The burden of proof is on you.
So why would Bomber not counterclaim miller immediately after NATO explained why doing not would severely damage the town. He knew I was going to get the role list. If you knew your Cc was about to get the role list why would you not claim? Also why did you read my pm ignore and for a bit and then send me that youre the ISP?
why arey ou just asking me a bunch of irrelevant questions lol
Image

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
Nato wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:Because, the problem with claiming miller right away is that if people dispute it it literally derails the discussion and has one of two outcomes: You either get lynched right away and the Town is down a man, or the Mafia can sew doubts about you for the rest of the game until you are lynched or until they just decide to kill you so less people can vote against them.

There is literally no reason to claim miller straight away that is good. This is a rare circumstance because I counterclaimed Miller to show that 8flight isn't who you think he is.
No, there was.

8flight claimed miller. The sheriff would not be confused if he investigated the 8flight and found he was mafia. The mafia then can't just say "I'm the miller" when they get asked the question. 8flight took himself and put him on the stand for the sake of the town, to which he played his role well.

No matter what, he forced the other miller to act. There was no argument, the other miller had to claim in order so that 8flight didn't get the roles and overall didn't confuse the town. There was no other thing you could have done, 8flight forced any other miller to claim unconditionally.

Which no one did for a time.


And as proven by 8flight- if you claim right away, you won't get immediately lynched. The mafia can't sew doubts about you.

And now were in the situation.



Anymore, cause if you want to get lynched tomorrow then vote for 8flight. Though know thats exactly whats going to happen if you don't vote for Khon.

Cause if you don't vote for Khon and your innocent, you won't be proven and you'll be lynched since your doing exactly what a mafia member would do if they didn't want the town to find out their identity.
I don't understand what you are saying here. The Mafia can and WILL sew doubts about you because getting you killed means one less person to vote against you.

The only reason Mafia never tried to lynch 8flight was because he was gaining ground, an fast. He has a ton of people who seem to believe him and, if they tried to vote against him, people would think they are mafia, just like you guys seem to think Khon and I are now just because we are against blindly giving our roles away to someone who is suspicious.
The fact of the matter is people suspect you 2 because you are directly counter claiming what I said. Khon says he never claimed ISP, he did. You are saying you are the miller which you are not. That's why people suspect you and the fact of the matter is that you are defending khon. You literally said that you were mostly idle pages back. So what has caused that shift in play style?

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Ignoritus » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:18 pm

A mysterious figure posts an anonymous message:

"4178"
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Most likely or not the dota squadron is in league with the isp or are mafia in general
Based on the recent discussion
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Bomber57 wrote:Well, to be frank I idle everywhere. Always.
You can spot it on page 5. His play style completely changed when khon started getting accused.

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:21 pm

@Bomber

What does that have to do with explaining your lynch targets?


You vote for Khon. He dies. If you innocent, your proven. We lynch 8flight. Done deal.
You vote for 8flight. He dies. Your not proven innocent. You avoided proving yourself. Your lynched. Done deal.


Your not working in the town favor by lynching 8flight and you know this. If your innocent, you would vote for Khon. All innocents should be voting for Khon for that matter. If your innocent and you believe lynching 8flight is the right course of action, know that that same course is going to get you lynched as well.

I repeat, your not working in the towns favor by lynching 8flight.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby qig » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 pm

I repeat, your not working in the towns favor by lynching 8flight.
We're getting rid of the person who is idiotically giving away 'roles' to people willy-nilly.
Image

ragont
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Nato wrote:
ragont wrote:
Nato wrote: Do I need to explain to you too man?

Let's go. Let's do this. Talk to me.
explain what
...To vote for Khon.

Your voting 8flight.

Or do you admit your voting 8flight and don't want to switch because your mafia. Is that right?
do you get off on sounding like a retard
im voting 8flgith because not only is he detrimental to our progress, but he's also throwing his vote out just to save his own ass without any evidence

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:26 pm

qig wrote:
I repeat, your not working in the towns favor by lynching 8flight.
We're getting rid of the person who is idiotically giving away 'roles' to people willy-nilly.
Look you are using the same argument over and over again. If you have accusations against come up with another reason or refute my previous rebuttal. Also I asked you questions. Did you answer them?

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:28 pm

qig wrote:
8flight wrote:
qig wrote:
The burden of proof is on you.
So why would Bomber not counterclaim miller immediately after NATO explained why doing not would severely damage the town. He knew I was going to get the role list. If you knew your Cc was about to get the role list why would you not claim? Also why did you read my pm ignore and for a bit and then send me that youre the ISP?
why arey ou just asking me a bunch of irrelevant questions lol
These questions are relevant. How are they irrelevant? Answer them or are you avoiding something?

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:28 pm

ragont wrote: do you get off on sounding like a retard
im voting 8flgith because not only is he detrimental to our progress, but he's also throwing his vote out just to save his own ass without any evidence
I'm getting called a retard by a guy who can't spell flight.

Truly unique, these forums.


1. 8flight, if anything, got a discussion started where their would be none day 1.
2. You might want to check where he's thrown his vote out now.


I'd say that you know what your doing, but I really can't tell if interest is in the town or the mafia coming from you.
Last edited by Nato on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Why do you guys seem to thing voting for Khon is the only thing that proves my innocence? What makes your claim of "killing khon is harmless" valid?
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

ragont
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Nato wrote:
ragont wrote: do you get off on sounding like a retard
im voting 8flgith because not only is he detrimental to our progress, but he's also throwing his vote out just to save his own ass without any evidence
I'm getting called a retard by a guy who can't spell flight.

Truly unique, these forums.
It's called a typo you fucking moron.

ragont
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Nato wrote: 1. 8flight, if anything, got a discussion started where their would be none day 1.
And now everyone's confused to all hell, thanks to him.
Good on him then, I guess?

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby qig » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:34 pm

8flight wrote:
qig wrote:
8flight wrote: So why would Bomber not counterclaim miller immediately after NATO explained why doing not would severely damage the town. He knew I was going to get the role list. If you knew your Cc was about to get the role list why would you not claim? Also why did you read my pm ignore and for a bit and then send me that youre the ISP?
why arey ou just asking me a bunch of irrelevant questions lol
These questions are relevant. How are they irrelevant? Answer them or are you avoiding something?
You're asking me two questions about Bomber... Does my username look like Bomber to you...? I'm not even sure if I need to dignify your other question with a response, perhaps I waited a bit because I was hungry and needed to get food. Perhaps I needed to take a shit.
Image

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Bomber57 wrote:Why do you guys seem to thing voting for Khon is the only thing that proves my innocence? What makes your claim of "killing khon is harmless" valid?
There are two miller claimants. You and 8flight.

8flight claimed that Khon said to him he is the ISP. Khon refused this.

If Khon is the ISP, we know 8flight is town miller. Therefor you must be guilty miller.
If Khon is town, we know 8flight is the mafia miller. Therefor you must be town miller.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:35 pm

ragont wrote:
Nato wrote: 1. 8flight, if anything, got a discussion started where their would be none day 1.
And now everyone's confused to all hell, thanks to him.
Good on him then, I guess?
If people are going to claim ISP, I'm going to report that they claimed ISP. Its as simple as that.

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby qig » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:35 pm

And I'm using the same argument over and over again because instead of refuting it you opt to ignore it and ask me for evidence for some nonsense.
Image

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Nato wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:Why do you guys seem to thing voting for Khon is the only thing that proves my innocence? What makes your claim of "killing khon is harmless" valid?
There are two miller claimants. You and 8flight.

8flight claimed that Khon said to him he is the ISP. Khon refused this.

If Khon is the ISP, we know 8flight is town miller. Therefor you must be guilty miller.
If Khon is town, we know 8flight is the mafia miller. Therefor you must be town miller.
Actually just lynch both me and bomber at some point. I don't want town to talk any risks. Even if khon s mafia still lynch me

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby qig » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:37 pm

And now 8Flight is asking to be lynched.. Lol....
Image


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest