M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Jacob wrote:Thats true only the dota squadron was trolling us this entire time
>when people still unironically call us the dota squad

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:54 pm

just makes me sick to my fucking stomach, you guys

Nato
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Dude.

Real talk, this is like the hardest witch hunt I've had in a long time of me playing mafia. Enjoying it real nice.

Continue on like I didn't say this, but thanks for the game, Igno.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?

Nato
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:55 pm

ragont wrote:just makes me sick to my fucking stomach, you guys
Do I need to explain to you too man?

Let's go. Let's do this. Talk to me.

And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Because, the problem with claiming miller right away is that if people dispute it it literally derails the discussion and has one of two outcomes: You either get lynched right away and the Town is down a man, or the Mafia can sew doubts about you for the rest of the game until you are lynched or until they just decide to kill you so less people can vote against them.

There is literally no reason to claim miller straight away that is good. This is a rare circumstance because I counterclaimed Miller to show that 8flight isn't who you think he is.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:56 pm

qig wrote:
8flight wrote:
qig wrote:
No, you've set up a red alliance with 3 people who have claimed to be red in it.
Unless you are a red then what evidence do you have? I said 2 reds claimed to Me. Unless I get a counter claim, there is no reason not to trust them. Also keep in mind bomber claimed miller around a whole 1-2 days after I claimed miller. Also he has not answered my question yet.
The burden of proof is on you.
So why would Bomber not counterclaim miller immediately after NATO explained why doing not would severely damage the town. He knew I was going to get the role list. If you knew your Cc was about to get the role list why would you not claim? Also why did you read my pm ignore and for a bit and then send me that youre the ISP?

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Nato wrote:

explain what

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Man how long is it are we at fucking 6 each?
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Bomber57 wrote:Because, the problem with claiming miller right away is that if people dispute it it literally derails the discussion and has one of two outcomes: You either get lynched right away and the Town is down a man, or the Mafia can sew doubts about you for the rest of the game until you are lynched or until they just decide to kill you so less people can vote against them.

There is literally no reason to claim miller straight away that is good. This is a rare circumstance because I counterclaimed Miller to show that 8flight isn't who you think he is.
Why not counter claim sooner? You should have known as soon as I claimed miller people were going to used me roles? You do realize how damaging that is to town right?

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Vote Count:
TheLordKhon - 6
8flight - 6
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:00 pm

So either one of you is the clueless hacker
This makes it so mafia is down by one kill tomorrow or day 3!
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Nato
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Bomber57 wrote:Because, the problem with claiming miller right away is that if people dispute it it literally derails the discussion and has one of two outcomes: You either get lynched right away and the Town is down a man, or the Mafia can sew doubts about you for the rest of the game until you are lynched or until they just decide to kill you so less people can vote against them.

No, there was.

8flight claimed miller. The sheriff would not be confused if he investigated the 8flight and found he was mafia. The mafia then can't just say "I'm the miller" when they get asked the question. 8flight took himself and put him on the stand for the sake of the town, to which he played his role well.

No matter what, he forced the other miller to act. There was no argument, the other miller had to claim in order so that 8flight didn't get the roles and overall didn't confuse the town. There was no other thing you could have done, 8flight forced any other miller to claim unconditionally.

Which no one did for a time.

And as proven by 8flight- if you claim right away, you won't get immediately lynched. The mafia can't sew doubts about you.

And now were in the situation.

Anymore, cause if you want to get lynched tomorrow then vote for 8flight. Though know thats exactly whats going to happen if you don't vote for Khon.

Cause if you don't vote for Khon and your innocent, you won't be proven and you'll be lynched since your doing exactly what a mafia member would do if they didn't want the town to find out their identity.

Nato
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:02 pm

ragont wrote:
Nato wrote:

explain what
...To vote for Khon.

Your voting 8flight.

Or do you admit your voting 8flight and don't want to switch because your mafia. Is that right?

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Okay. We really need to get Khon if there's a good chance he's ISP or Mafia and break the tie between him and 8flight.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Guys keep in mind one of the ISP claims is actually a user with the internet anonymity

Nato
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:06 pm

8flight wrote:Guys keep in mind one of the ISP claims is actually a user with the internet anonymity
Well not really anonymous if you know who it is, but hey the thought counts.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Which means he wouldn't be ISP if he had Internet Anonymity.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Nato wrote:

No, there was.

8flight claimed miller. The sheriff would not be confused if he investigated the 8flight and found he was mafia. The mafia then can't just say "I'm the miller" when they get asked the question. 8flight took himself and put him on the stand for the sake of the town, to which he played his role well.

No matter what, he forced the other miller to act. There was no argument, the other miller had to claim in order so that 8flight didn't get the roles and overall didn't confuse the town. There was no other thing you could have done, 8flight forced any other miller to claim unconditionally.

Which no one did for a time.

And as proven by 8flight- if you claim right away, you won't get immediately lynched. The mafia can't sew doubts about you.

And now were in the situation.

Anymore, cause if you want to get lynched tomorrow then vote for 8flight. Though know thats exactly whats going to happen if you don't vote for Khon.

Cause if you don't vote for Khon and your innocent, you won't be proven and you'll be lynched since your doing exactly what a mafia member would do if they didn't want the town to find out their identity.
I don't understand what you are saying here. The Mafia can and WILL sew doubts about you because getting you killed means one less person to vote against you.

The only reason Mafia never tried to lynch 8flight was because he was gaining ground, an fast. He has a ton of people who seem to believe him and, if they tried to vote against him, people would think they are mafia, just like you guys seem to think Khon and I are now just because we are against blindly giving our roles away to someone who is suspicious.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Bomber57, the tone of your messages seems more panicked.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:13 pm

8flight wrote:Bomber57, the tone of your messages seems more panicked.
What an empty claim.

Return to “Mafia”